What's new

"We Need To Be Careful!" - Is India Going To Be The Next China?

nope.. only a western coolie...

Coolie_%281983_Hindi_film%29.jpg

چپڑاسی

E0kADSMWUAcvmFk.jpg:large

nope.. only a western coolie...

Coolie_%281983_Hindi_film%29.jpg
In my country, working an honest days job and pulling yourself up from the bootstrap to better ones position is considered praiseworthy. No job is too small, only the mind that does it.

Coolie, maid, cobbler whatever it is, better to earn a rupee through toil than to depend on the kindness of friends, wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Chairman Ding started the program and took full opportunity of US open door policy. They had plan they executed very successfully. They sent the people to US best universities and fully utilize the talent budling new China. By the time US woke up, it was too late.
In my Marketing management class there were few Chinese students and presented their project, we thought that was a concept for final presentation, but actually they applied and made millions.

Last edited:
India is too poor to become much. Tons of them waiting to leave india anyday, hardly something a prosperous nation sees
The majority of ppl are still very poor and kept poor. Few rich have money just like every country
Its being propped and prepped to have a war with Pakistan, it’s inevitable and pretty close now.
It won’t end well for them

India is too poor to become much. Tons of them waiting to leave india anyday, hardly something a prosperous nation sees
The majority of ppl are still very poor and kept poor. Few rich have money just like every country
Its being propped and prepped to have a war with Pakistan, it’s inevitable and pretty close now.
It won’t end well for them
Let me define Indian: They want to leave India at any cost. Then they are biggest pathetic patriotic Indian when they land in US. Wherever they go they tell others their success story ... usually I asked them ...dude if India is so great what the fvck are you doing in US... man they celebrate their religious festivals in work places to impress white bosses ......seriously tired of their habits and Indian muslim is the worst breed on this earth.

Last edited:
Let me define Indian: They want to leave India at any cost. Then they are biggest patriotic Indian when they land in US. Wherever they go they tell others their success story ... usually I asked them ...dude if India is so great what the fvck are you doing in US... man they celebrate their religious festivals in work places to impress white bosses ......seriously tired of their habits and Indian muslim is the worst breed on this earth.
I agree, same shit here in Toronto they do. Its pathetic and pisses me off. I can’t stand em….

This is what American conservative leaning media genuinely thinks.
Dumbass right wingers along with their pro corporatist neoliberal Dems by propping up India are repeating the same mistake with that they did with China 30 years ago.

It will come back to bite them in their asses big time.

Dumbass right wingers along with their pro corporatist neoliberal Dems by propping up India are repeating the same mistake with that they did with China 30 years ago.

It will come back to bite them in their asses big time.

This guy is expressing caution about it.

US is moving some factories from China to ASEAN countries like Vietnam, Indonesia etc. as the wages in China have increased.

China has now joined the developed world hence US businesses are looking for some cheaper options.

Not a single firm is moving from China to India.
in coming years you will see manufacturing in india .
Let me define Indian: They want to leave India at any cost. Then they are biggest patriotic Indian when they land in US. Wherever they go they tell others their success story ... usually I asked them ...dude if India is so great what the fvck are you doing in US... man they celebrate their religious festivals in work places to impress white bosses ......seriously tired of their habits and Indian muslim is the worst breed on this earth.
We learnt this art from chankya , immigration jihad by learned people to control the business of the adopted country .

in coming years you will see manufacturing in india .

We learnt this art from chankya , immigration jihad by learned people to control the business of the adopted country .
lollll seriously... white men knows what size of ladder you can have...

Back
Top Bottom