What's new

We gave £1billion aid to India as they built £330million statue: UK

6 pages of absolute trolling. Well done :cheers:

So how much did you end up paying for this?

I guess british Pakistanis now Have bragging Rights over a Statue in India built on their tax money.

How does it feel btw?

So how much did you end up paying for this?

I guess british Pakistanis now Have bragging Rights over a Statue in India built on their tax money.

How does it feel btw?

It's ok. I am fleecing one their citizens on an hourly basis :D

worry about your India which can not even build a national monument with own money, and need charity, aid and stolen money.
Aid money was given to help poor women and children of super power country by a poor falling empire. Super Power India which is the reason UK USA still exist, can not take care of own people and need charity form same countries you claim depend on you. cute nah

I am sorry If I hurt you feelings but i think I am done here.

Those who live in glass castles shouldn't throw stones at others

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/733594/Pakistan-tops-UK-aid-list-as-taxpayers-pay-12-billion

Hard-pressed families struggling to put food on the table will be stunned to hear that military superpower Pakistan, which got £374 million last year, has been a top three recipient of bilateral Overseas Development Aid since 2013.
The majority of that cash has gone towards propping up its social welfare, education and healthcare sectors - departments which have all been brutally axed by the Tory government here in Britain.
To add insult to injury, Pakistan is spending £2.1 billion each year on nuclear arms operations whilst receiving British taxpayers' cash, according to the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom.

Its neighbour, India, does not feature in the top five recipients for the first time in five years after ministers agreed to end aid to the country, which has its own space programme.
War-torn Afghanistan and Syria, meanwhile, rose in ranking, moving from seventh and twelfth place respectively to third and fifth, reflecting their rapidly deteriorating situations.

You want all the aid money for Pakistan. Greedy Baniya you are

Those who live in glass castles shouldn't throw stones at others

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/733594/Pakistan-tops-UK-aid-list-as-taxpayers-pay-12-billion

Hard-pressed families struggling to put food on the table will be stunned to hear that military superpower Pakistan, which got £374 million last year, has been a top three recipient of bilateral Overseas Development Aid since 2013.
The majority of that cash has gone towards propping up its social welfare, education and healthcare sectors - departments which have all been brutally axed by the Tory government here in Britain.
To add insult to injury, Pakistan is spending £2.1 billion each year on nuclear arms operations whilst receiving British taxpayers' cash, according to the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom.

Its neighbour, India, does not feature in the top five recipients for the first time in five years after ministers agreed to end aid to the country, which has its own space programme.
War-torn Afghanistan and Syria, meanwhile, rose in ranking, moving from seventh and twelfth place respectively to third and fifth, reflecting their rapidly deteriorating situations.

You want all the aid money for Pakistan. Greedy Baniya you are
you are really high on something which is not meant for human consumption.
Simple, UK MP clearly saying that you took aid to help poor but spent on this statue, defend it if he is wrongfully accusing your super economy india, and still claiming to be super power and not taking aid, how dumb one can be.

Launch a protest with UK, how an MP and accuse a hyper shit power like india, same UK whos existence and survival depends upon India.

the reality of your space prog and economy and other tall claims are have been busted by UK MP. taking aid money and boasting......

I am done with you, good luck your super power dream and status depends on these aids.

you are really high on something which is not meant for human consumption.
Simple, UK MP clearly saying that you took aid to help poor but spent on this statue, defend it if he is wrongfully accusing your super economy india, and still claiming to be super power and not taking aid, how dumb one can be.

Launch a protest with UK, how an MP and accuse a hyper shit power like india, same UK whos existence and survival depends upon India.

the reality of your space prog and economy and other tall claims are have been busted by UK MP. taking aid money and boasting......

I am done with you, good luck your super power dream and status depends on these aids.
yeah, its the fumes from burned GOBAR!!! :woot:

yeah, its the fumes from burned GOBAR!!! :woot:
a strong possibility, but I suspect its more then that.
continuous off topic yapping, and his defence is only to compare hyper super power with bank corrupt poor Pakistan, and to top it off taking aid from UK and same time claiming that UK economy and industry depends on India.
fumes are not enough to reach to this level...

a strong possibility, but I suspect its more then that.
continuous off topic yapping, and his defence is only to compare hyper super power with bank corrupt poor Pakistan, and to top it off taking aid from UK and same time claiming that UK economy and industry depends on India.
fumes are not enough to reach to this level...
uh, burned GOBAR from a cow that was high on weed and injected with LSD? :lol:

I'm sure they can always dip it in the dead n rotten human remains flavored ganga jal river! YUMMMMM! :lol:
you are too nice.
there are more common and easily available option, for example most powerful minster of India himself showing how its done.
thequint%2F2017-06%2F7bf499b3-dd19-459f-af32-4f46bfa70a24%2FTavleen%20Singh%20Tweet.JPG

we might have spotted someone here.
4aa49807f09bda42b43a63b34f792f71.jpg

finally you accepted India as super power and praising?
just wait for 2012 and you will see this same UK MP will be begging or driving taxi in India.
Bro, its already 2018, well past 2012 and india is still chasing india with its kashkol begging for aids...err, I mean aid! :lol:

Bro, its already 2018, well past 2012 and india is still chasing india with its kashkol begging for aids...err, I mean aid! :lol:
oh really its 2018???? i remember seeing a nice video showing how India will be in 2012...but wah we go do boy.
lets wait for 2020 or 2030 be careful what to say about aid, Indian Govt dont take it, they use NGOs to take aid and boost economy which is helping to become super power.

same like man of the house says, I do not need aid and charity, give to my wife and children and then take it from them to build statue oh sorry buy expensive brand stuff and leave wife and children hungry. without cloths and toilet. and pretend to be a big shot....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom