What's new

We gave £1billion aid to India as they built £330million statue: UK

I'm not saying that we should stop everything. But don't you think that people would have benefitted more from a hospital than a statue?

Everything has its own importance... Statue of Unity is generating revenue too... just google it...

we can even argue over a hospital and school... why do we need mosque or temple, madarsa or gurukul... dismantle them and built modern schools, hospitals or research centers...

Everything has its own importance...

Brits are whining too much.

Nothing new.

They are slipping fast. And I see that increasingly in the deals we do with them and the subtle shifts in power dynamics.

Cheers, Doc

The Indian government has in various occasions has issues responses that they dont need the aid. And we dont get any aid for govt sponsored programs or for capex, the aid goes to different NGOs who mainly work for AIDS awareness, Orphanage, SHGs for underprivileged childrens, old age homes and christian missionaries in their conversion works. India is a large country and there are billions come as aid coz it has a billion + population.

Aids that come actually for developmental work is very very less.
OK
But but this man is claiming that this statue was built using UK Aid money, statue of unity i think something very sacred for indians i suppose. why not just issue a response to clear the doubts that tallest statue in the world symbol of unity and greatness is not built with stolen money.

juss saying...

not a single mention of word "AID" in this article.
lalla we are talking about lies of India and you are beating around the bush to make yourself feel good. enjoy and start building Modi statue now with other aid money and give contracts to foreign companies under made in India.

It's about Indians and Indian companies investing money in UK which provides employment and opportunities to UK people and profit for Indian companies.

Economics isn't about Aid but I can't expect you to understand since you know your own fate.

Aid is given to foreign NGOs operating in India often lobbying for foreign companies to influence indian policies. For example the likes of PETA etc.

It's our money our land our statues. What's your issue here exactly?

It's about Indians and Indian companies investing money in UK which provides employment and opportunities to UK people and profit for Indian companies.

Economics isn't about Aid but I can't expect you to understand since you know your own fate.

Aid is given to foreign NGOs operating in India often lobbying for foreign companies to influence indian policies. For example the likes of PETA etc.

It's our money our land our statues. What's your issue here exactly?
Pakistan defence forum, do you realize.
The question is what you are doing here ?
UK, USA and all other developed countries are surviving because of India. go have fun why need to cry here and make up BS excuses and stories to feel good.

OK
But but this man is claiming that this statue was built using UK Aid money, statue of unity i think something very sacred for indians i suppose. why not just issue a response to clear the doubts that tallest statue in the world symbol of unity and greatness is not built with stolen money.

juss saying...

This is actually an irrelevant topic for govt to issue a response, because this doesnt reflect the official stand of GoUK. This small group has the same complain for last 5-7 years. But like I said, its not the official stand of UK so you wont hear any official response from GoI.

Pakistan defence forum, do you realize.
The question is what you are doing here ?
UK, USA and all other developed countries are surviving because of India. go have fun why need to cry here and make up BS excuses and stories to feel good.

To troll obviously and to laugh at the hate fuelled comments on every topic.

Many of the companies in the world surviving due to Indian market and Indian labour and Indian technical support. Glad we agree.

Now stop making stories and crying about the Statue. It's already built now. You want to buy ticket to visit the statue?

To troll obviously and to laugh at the hate fuelled comments on every topic.

Many of the companies in the world surviving due to Indian market and Indian labour and Indian technical support. Glad we agree.

Now stop making stories and crying about the Statue. It's already built now. You want to buy ticket to visit the statue?
Finally admitted that India is a Nation of Trolls.
India is surviving because developed nations give you lot a chance to work for them, they are paying you. be thankful.

without aid money this satue was not possible, the man said it. tell your MP to respond to UK MP. lets see if UK is depending on India or other way around.

Nigga mentality, beg for charity and then instead of buying school books for children or food, buy Nike shoes and cap and then walk on on the streets and pretend like you own the world. who you fooling.....
Bharat mata ki jai ho, have fun and enjoy your stay.

This is actually an irrelevant topic for govt to issue a response, because this doesnt reflect the official stand of GoUK. This small group has the same complain for last 5-7 years. But like I said, its not the official stand of UK so you wont hear any official response from GoI.

British MP openly on media stating something and insulting India, Indian Govt., the statue and man whos staue is built. it should be done in a similar way, may be. an Indian MP show UK and rest of the world the truth.

Just my point of view, I could be wrong like most of the times.

Finally admitted that India is a Nation of Trolls.
India is surviving because developed nations give you lot a chance to work for them, they are paying you. be thankful.

without aid money this satue was not possible, the man said it. tell your MP to respond to UK MP. lets see if UK is depending on India or other way around.

Nigga mentality, beg for charity and then instead of buying school books for children or food, buy Nike shoes and cap and then walk on on the streets and pretend like you own the world. who you fooling.....
Bharat mata ki jai ho, have fun and enjoy your stay.

British MP openly on media stating something and insulting India, Indian Govt., the statue and man whos staue is built. it should be done in a similar way, may be. an Indian MP show UK and rest of the world the truth.

Just my point of view, I could be wrong like most of the times.

Yes we have lots of flyovers and poor people sleeping under those bridges so we are nation of trolls.

True, India wants to be a export oriented economy be it in services or goods. Maybe you should try it too and then maybe you would'nt have to ask for aid from the biggest exporter in the world to build bridges so you can have trolls of your own.

Indian foreign office has better things to do than to reply to a British MP speaking inside British Parliament.

Yes we have lots of flyovers and poor people sleeping under those bridges so we are nation of trolls.

True, India wants to be a export oriented economy be it in services or goods. Maybe you should try it too and then maybe you would'nt have to ask for aid from the biggest exporter in the world to build bridges so you can have trolls of your own.

Indian foreign office has better things to do than to reply to a British MP speaking inside British Parliament.
Good, do it. stop taking aid and building statues by foreign contractors.

Kerala people were dying of floods , hunger but India was busy in propagandizing that we don't take assistance and in actuality they do take assistance and spend on these bullcrap, majority of people for them are living in poverty, no place to sleep - without food.Their atrocious Government is busy in building these statues with the money meant to be spent on poor.
Shameless Chipmunks

Good, do it. stop taking aid and building statues by foreign contractors.

Only if you stop spending a considerable part of your GDP on an arms race with India.

Also we are baniya. What baniya will say no to free money in form of Forex?

Only if you stop spending a considerable part of your GDP on an arms race with India.

Also we are baniya. What baniya will say no to free money in form of Forex?
worry about your India which can not even build a national monument with own money, and need charity, aid and stolen money.
Aid money was given to help poor women and children of super power country by a poor falling empire. Super Power India which is the reason UK USA still exist, can not take care of own people and need charity form same countries you claim depend on you. cute nah

I am sorry If I hurt you feelings but i think I am done here.

India is not even among the top 20 recipients of British aid:

UK-Aid.png

The aid doesn't go to the Government of India. It goes to the bloody anti-national NGOs in the country who are hell bent on their agenda to stop India's progress. Remember the Kudankoolam protests?

The point is India is a recipient of British Aid and they are pointing fingers at you for abusing the money.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ndia-tells-Britain-We-dont-want-your-aid.html

Back in 2012 itself, our then president Pranab Mukherjee had clearly said that India doesn't need aid. And that was a time when Indian economy was messed up badly due to corruption in UPA government. What makes you think that this money is going to the government's coffers?

It goes to agencies like Greenpeace and many of its own non-government agencies in India. You'll be surprised to know the kind of salaries these 'NGOs' give compared to far more plush multi-national corporations in the country.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom