What's new

Washington red-faced after top US diplomat caught on tape saying ‘f*** the EU’

LOL you call us gringos? its you hajis that talk about it, we have moved along ... in fact you begged us for help U.S. Helps Turkey Hit Rebel Kurds In Iraq

you can't even fight your own battles... without begging us for help.

U.S. Helps Guard Turkey From Syrian Fire - WSJ.com

Patriots in Turkey Ready to Repel Syrian Attack by Weekend, NATO Officials Say - US News
Because you are our biatches.... Now prove to me Russia leaked this phone call instead of changing the subject every 5 seconds..

Because you are our biatches.... Now prove to me Russia leaked this phone call instead of changing the subject every 5 seconds..

more like you guys beg us because you are weak... look even your president begged us to save you. hell syria even bombed you and you sat there quiet with your collective thumbs up you A__-.

Turks rally for peace as PM calls for U.S. strike in Syria - CNN.com

I told you the leak first surfaced from russian officials and nowhere else , then continued to be put out by their officials. You can't handle simple logic , not my fault :lol:

more like you guys beg us because you are weak... look even your president begged us to save you

Turks rally for peace as PM calls for U.S. strike in Syria - CNN.com

I told you the leak first surfaced from russian officials and nowhere else , then continued to be put out by their officials. You can't simple logic , not my fault :lol:
Maybe because you have an attention span of a gold fish haha. You keep changing the topic. Anyway you didn't prove Russians leaked this. They only shared the links. Not posted themselves. You have skewed logic and you expect me to accept this? It is true what they say about Americans dumb and fat.

Maybe because you have an attention span of a gold fish haha. You keep changing the topic. Anyway you didn't prove Russians leaked this. They only shared the links. Not posted themselves. You have skewed logic and you expect me to accept this? It is true what they say about Americans dumb and fat.

it is you who came with personal attacks at us first. I said the first link was put out by them nobody else... and if we are dumb and fat but still a superpower you beg to help you- what does that make you? piss poor and to scared to defend your country ? i.e. dumber and yellow bellied to defend your own motherland?

WAIT what is the name of your country?? TURKEY! :lol: we should have know...

it is you who came with personal attacks at us first. I said the first link was put out by them nobody else... and if we are dumb and fat but still a superpower you beg to help you- what does that make you? piss poor and to scared to defend your country ? i.e. dumber and yellow bellied to defend your own motherland?

WAIT what is the name of your country?? TURKEY! :lol: we should have know...
Because you are our biatches. Don't hate the player, hate the game. If we are so weak and you suck us off it only makes you look worse. US can also do these choirs for us since it is only brave against weak countries like Afghanistan, Thailand, etc. and you even fail at winning wars against those. So much for a super POWa ahahahha.

And you still haven't proven anything Russians leaked it. They only shared it. They are allowed to do that.

Because you are our biatches. Don't hate the player, hate the game. If we are so weak and you suck us off it only makes you look worse. US can also do these choirs for us since it is only brave against weak countries like Afghanistan, Thailand, etc. and you even fail at winning wars against those. So much for a super POWa ahahahha.

And you still haven't proven anything Russians leaked it. They only shared it. They are allowed to do that.

You know what we call a country who can't even defend itself because of yellow bellied citizens like you?

images

A cooked turkey! :rofl:

don't worry, we will protect your women and children...and let you be a ' Turkey' :P

:D good night folks!

LOL a russian is comparing us to your spying and brutality on citizens? Come on man
cia jails is for terrorists, you want to know what your country does to them? :lol:
U.S. have become much more of a police state than modern Russia. You have more prisoners per capita than Russia.

You know what we call a country who can't even defend itself because of yellow bellied citizens like you?
a supa powa indian-american has started talking :lol:

Last edited:
It is often said that US is the largest prison in the world ....the whole country itself is a prison !
And plenty of Indians came here for the prison life: Clean environment, no castes, etc...

U.S. have become much more of a police state than modern Russia. You have more prisoners per capita than Russia.
And they are for legitimate crimes like murder and rapes. Unlike your Russia where political dissent is still persecuted.

And plenty of Indians came here for the prison life: Clean environment, no castes, etc...
do not worry, it just started,soon you will be colonized by asian ( already happened in some extend) LMAO

where?

LOL a russian is comparing us to your spying and brutality on citizens? Come on man

cia jails is for terrorists, you want to know what your country does to them? :lol:

huh? tell me you mistyped that ....

are you referring to these statistics ?

smklibm.png

Probably you missed the first bar in the graph ....
the-us-has-5-percent-of-the-worlds-population-but-25-percent-of-the-worlds-prison-population.jpg

And they are for legitimate crimes like murder and rapes. Unlike your Russia where political dissent is still persecuted.

By saying that you are accepting that US has the most criminals ...
that legitimizes claims are americans tend to be more violent and criminal than rest of the world ...despite being sole superpower !!!
201030ldp001.jpg

Last edited:
By saying that you are accepting that US has the most criminals ...
that legitimizes claims are americans tend to be more violent and criminal than rest of the world ...despite being sole superpower !!!
I got no problems living in this 'prison', so do dozens of Indians, men and women, especially women, in my company. If anything, the American 'prison' is more liberating for Indian women than your 'free' India.

Indian americans are the highest earning members in US society ...

they are there to earn money in legitimate way ....that's why they are right on the top .

American prisons are filled with americans .....!!!

04_01.JPG

Back
Top Bottom