What's new

Washington red-faced after top US diplomat caught on tape saying ‘f*** the EU’

arrogance of a private conversation? LOL
Its is only when a person thinks that he is ''on his own turf'' do you really come to know him for who he really is, a person who is arrogant in private is the same in public, even if he masks it.....

Its is only when a person thinks that he is ''on his own turf'' do you really come to know him for who he really is, a person who is arrogant in private is the same in public, even if he masks it.....

you must be naive to how diplomats all over the world speak privately- this is not a gathering of sunday school bible readers nor is it exclusive to the " yanks".

I think now everyone knows who organized the unrest in Ukraine.

where is the proof? there is no organizing of anything, there is tacit support of the citizens . On the other hand we know fully who is behind the brutal crackdown ...

america did not go and pull citizens to come out and riot... the incident(s) happened on their own and we lend moral support that's all. just like we did not start the arab spring, we just supported the cause with zero personal interference till it exploded into a genocide or near genocide

Last edited:
where is the proof? there is no organizing of anything, there is tacit support of the citizens . On the other hand we know fully who is behind the brutal crackdown ...

america did not go and pull citizens to come out and riot... the incident(s) happened on their own and we lend moral support that's all.
People like you will change the view only when the Americans start to shoot you at point blank range.

you must be naive to how diplomats all over the world speak privately- this is not a gathering of sunday school bible readers nor is it exclusive to the " yanks".

So you mean to say being a two faced jack @$$ is acceptable, and yes if believing that we should act like who we actually are is being naive, then I am naive, I cant stand two faced hypocrites.....

People like you will change the view only when the Americans start to shoot you at point blank range.

and another nonsense post from you... attack me and not the message challenging your assertions. Chances of you getting shot by your govt is higher than me...we don't have disappearing opposition politicians or jail girls for singing songs in a church

So you mean to say being a two faced jack @$$ is acceptable, and yes if believing that we should act like who we actually are is being naive, then I am naive, I cant stand two faced hypocrites.....

I believe you don't how diplomats all over the world talk including yours..there is nothing two faced about the comment. There was just some colorful language. every country looks out for their interest.

and another nonsense post from you... attack me and not the message challenging your assertions. Chances of you getting shot by your govt is higher than me...we don't have disappearing opposition politicians or jail girls for singing songs in a church
But what about the secret CIA prisons? What about the total surveillance of all citizens? And how severely beaten activists of Occupy Wall Street?
USA - a totalitarian police state that spies on all the world and kills recalcitrant using drones.
And destroys entire nations with bombs or manual network revolutions.

I believe you don't how diplomats all over the world talk including yours..there is nothing two faced about the comment. There was just some colorful language. every country looks out for their interest.
Ok this conversation is going nowhere.....:hitwall:

Yeah, tasteless ....BUT, you gotta love the sentiment: "F**K the EU"! Has a nice Islamist ring to it .....

she was not talking to europeans she was talking to her own colleague.. while refering to europeans...
its quite normal thing to say.. in private..

she is whining about spying too
where?

But what about the secret CIA prisons? What about the total surveillance of all citizens? And how severely beaten activists of Occupy Wall Street?
USA - a totalitarian police state that spies on all the world and kills recalcitrant using drones.
And destroys entire nations with bombs or manual network revolutions.

LOL a russian is comparing us to your spying and brutality on citizens? Come on man

cia jails is for terrorists, you want to know what your country does to them? :lol:

Yeah, tasteless ....BUT, you gotta love the sentiment: "F**K the EU"! Has a nice Islamist ring to it .....

huh? tell me you mistyped that ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom