What's new

Washington red-faced after top US diplomat caught on tape saying ‘f*** the EU’

thats would be violating a private conversation

is the correct quote...check the video ..am to lazy to click it

you are not just lazy, you just stated something that did not exist. period.

I think in hindi it is called fai ku chand Bakavas walla

It wasn't stupid for her to say it, it was stupid to get caught. Like no one says 'F the U.S.'

Cry me a river you ....

US spies on everybody. That is a new low. They just got a piece of their own pie.

Also US crying about Russia using this as a tool. US is doing this all the time. Few months ago US leaked corruption scandals about Turkey to shape politics in their favor.

It wasn't stupid for her to say it, it was stupid to get caught. Like no one says 'F the U.S.'

nobody in the US or EU is trippin her use of colorful language. They say 'F%$$^ the Americans' plenty of times privately too I am sure...

Cry me a river you ....

US spies on everybody. That is a new low. They just got a piece of their own pie.

Also US crying about Russia using this as a tool. US is doing this all the time. Few months ago US leaked corruption scandals about Turkey to shape politics in their favor.

where did US leak about your leaders scandal?where is your proof? don't give me that " Zionist did it , ameriki did it ", tin foil conspiracy that guys love to live in.

nobody is crying a river, spying is not an issue , leaking it is...

arrogance of a private conversation? LOL
The strange thing, it is not just the government, a lot of Americans are also arrogant in personal life. Fock them. I never have seen such arrogant bunch in my life,

you are not just lazy, you just stated something that did not exist. period.

I think in hindi it is called fai ku chand Bakavas walla

why get so defensive ? :lol: Its obvious they are pissed and whining about their phones getting tapped ... i have to spoon feed that as well ? its simple and plain English

The strange thing, it is not just the government, a lot of Americans are also arrogant in personal life. Fock them. I never have seen such arrogant bunch in my life,

Shut up !!:usflag:

nobody in the US or EU is trippin her use of colorful language. They say 'F%$$^ the Americans' plenty of times privately too I am sure...

where did US leak about your leaders scandal?where is your proof? don't give me that " Zionist did it , ameriki did it ", tin foil conspiracy that guys love to live in.

nobody is crying a river, spying is not an issue , leaking it is...
Where is the prove Russia leaked the phone call?

why get so defensive ? :lol: Its obvious they are pissed and whining about their phones getting tapped ... i have to spoon feed that as well ? its simple and plain English

Not pissed rather you made a very specific claim below.

she is whining about spying too

I then asked where, you said in the video... which is not true at all...

Back
Top Bottom