What's new

Washington red-faced after top US diplomat caught on tape saying ‘f*** the EU’

Where is the prove Russia leaked the phone call?

first leak of it was from Russian govt source and then Dmitry Loskutov, an aide to Russian deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin was promoting and spamming it on twitter and facebook continuously .

Regardless, we understand people spy, leaking such things is the issue. But oh well- we are not trippin , nor is EU as much as you guys are.

The strange thing, it is not just the government, a lot of Americans are also arrogant in personal life. Fock them. I never have seen such arrogant bunch in my life,

Is this before or after you beg us to help you be in the EU ?

Come on !! That was a good one !! I HAD to. It was too easy.:rofl:
At least I'm not a degenerate like you

first leak of it was from Russian govt source and then Dmitry Loskutov, an aide to Russian deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin was promoting and spamming it on twitter and facebook continuously .

Regardless, we understand people spy, leaking such things is the issue. But oh well- we are not trippin , nor is EU as much as you guys are.

That is not proof. Sorry. You have to do better than that.

just like how you begged us to use Turkey as launching pad to invade Iraq. Access denied biatch. American analysts still cry continuously about that from time to time be because we didn't help you with an illegal war.

dont care to...it aint bothering us as much as it is obviously bothering you.
It is still no proof. I can share whatever I want on twitter. Are you going to accuse me to of leaking US sensitive material?

just like how you begged us to use Turkey as launching pad to invade Iraq. Access denied biatch. American analysts still cry continuously about that from time to time be because we didn't help you with an illegal war.

yeah and it stopped us from invading Iraq LOL... I seem to remember it was you biatch asking us to attack syria which you guys have no balls to- while issuing empty threats to syria and getting missiles hitting your country...

Is that true, 'Wolf' ?
No, not at all.

yeah and it stopped us from invading Iraq... I seem to remember it was biatch asking su to attack syria which you guys have no balls to- while issuing empty threats...
it is not about stopping or preventing Iraq war. It is just matter of principles and you gringos still are butt hurt about that because I continuously hear the same crap. Turks didn't help us. Why would we help you with an illegal war?

Is that true, 'Wolf' ?

see his previous posting here, all pissed and trying to say his islamist leaders scandals which came to light was due to americans doing it. the scandal did not bother him-- just his tin foil told him americans brought it to light

t is not about stopping or preventing Iraq war. It is just matter of principles and you gringos still are butt hurt about that because I continuously hear the same crap. Turks didn't help us. Why would we help you with an illegal war?

LOL you call us gringos? its you hajis that talk about it, we have moved along ... in fact you begged us for help U.S. Helps Turkey Hit Rebel Kurds In Iraq

you can't even fight your own battles... without begging us for help.

U.S. Helps Guard Turkey From Syrian Fire - WSJ.com

Patriots in Turkey Ready to Repel Syrian Attack by Weekend, NATO Officials Say - US News

No, not at all.

Wolf ...?????

it is not about stopping or preventing Iraq war. It is just matter of principles and you gringos still are butt hurt about that because I continuously hear the same crap. Turks didn't help us. Why would we help you with an illegal war?

Really Wolf, Turkey NEVER makes the news here. I can't remember the last time I saw a news story about Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom