What's new

Washington red-faced after top US diplomat caught on tape saying ‘f*** the EU’

For your information ...Indian americans are the highest earning members in US .

Our people come to US to earn money legitimately ,that's why they are right on the top ....

American prisons are flooded with americans ... !!!
That is not the issue, buddy.

First of all, you do not understand the statistics anyway and probably are terrified to discuss it, lest you find out you are wrong.

Second, it is obvious that you are avoiding the real question: Which is why, if America is such a terrible place, why do so many Indians want to come here?

I got no problems living in this 'prison', so do dozens of Indians, men and women, especially women, in my company. If anything, the American 'prison' is more liberating for Indian women than your 'free' India.
depends on what you mean by free LOL

Second, it is obvious that you are avoiding the real question: Which is why, if America is such a terrible place, why do so many Indians want to come here?
it is not just indian, all asian are coming to USA to take your administrative power in your own country but look at asian countries, no westerners are in administrative position, you are screwed man LOL your ancestors (british) are having bad time now about scottish independence LOL

I got no problems living in this 'prison', so do dozens of Indians, men and women, especially women, in my company. If anything, the American 'prison' is more liberating for Indian women than your 'free' India.

Best of luck ... and congrats being where you are and what your are proud of !!!

sammy.jpg

First of all, you do not understand the statistics anyway and probably are terrified to discuss it, lest you find out you are wrong.

Let us discuss the statistics.... !

when did I say that America is a terrible place ?

uncle_sam_prison.jpg

Just kidding... LoL

Best of luck ... and congrats being where you are and what your are proud of !!!
My 'prison' is about 3000 sq/ft, not counting a 2 car garage with attached small workshop, on a .24 acre lot. In this 'prison', I can go anywhere I want, see anyone I want, eat clean food, drink clean water, etc...

How about you in your 'free' India? The way I see it, your India's low prison population simply mean two things: what is a crime in the US is normal in your India, such as the evil caste system that encourages bigotry and hate, and that Indians are good at getting away with crimes.

My 'prison' is about 3000 sq/ft, not counting a 2 car garage with attached small workshop, on a .24 acre lot. In this 'prison', I can go anywhere I want, see anyone I want, eat clean food, drink clean water, etc...

How about you in your 'free' India? The way I see it, your India's low prison population simply mean two things: what is a crime in the US is normal in your India, such as the evil caste system that encourages bigotry and hate, and that Indians are good at getting away with crimes.
ahahah how is your cost of living ? :D

Yeah...Far better than your BD. Looks like you are afraid of comparison.
comparison of what ? ahahhaa

Don't get personal ....

and see this is not about India.
I posted the stats just in reply to @JayAtl remark about Russian prisons ....

Don't get personal ....

and see this is not about India.
I posted the stats just in reply to @JayAtl remark about Russian prisons ....
How is criticizing your country is 'personal'? You see no problems criticizing mine.

Back
Top Bottom