What's new

Washington red-faced after top US diplomat caught on tape saying ‘f*** the EU’

Too high for you. So stay in your 'free' Bangladesh where half of the population is 'free' to be illiterate.
ahaha not just for me but for all , we can buy stuff at low cost than you, illiteracy word depends on education, as i see you are not properly educated ahahah

ahaha not just for me but for all , we can buy stuff at low cost than you, illiteracy word depends on education, as i see you are not properly educated ahahah
You get what you pay for...

And it is hilarious that someone from a country that have a %50 illiteracy rate is calling an American uneducated.

Probably because they tend to be too self centered !
Hard not to be when so many want to come here...

How is criticizing your country is 'personal'? You see no problems criticizing mine.

You can criticize my country ....
I am open to such criticism ...there is always some truth in criticism !!!

when I said that don't get personal I meant that you didn't have to quote area of your home ...and drag personal attributes in discussion .

You get what you pay for...

And it is hilarious that someone from a country that have a %50 illiteracy rate is calling an American uneducated.
ahahahha and these 50% educated people are more educated than your people LMAO

You can criticize my country ....
I am open to such criticism ...there is always some truth in criticism !!!

when I said that don't get personal I meant that you didn't have to quote area of your home ...and drag personal attributes in discussion .
You call my country a 'prison', so I was only showing you what a 'terrible' place I live in. What is your beef?

ahahahha and these 50% educated people are more educated than your people LMAO
That mean BD should be more advanced than US, right? :lol:

That mean BD should be more advanced than US, right? :lol:
wait for 20 more years , you will see :D your country is about 250 years old, please do not tell me that BD also 250 years old ahahahha

You call my country a 'prison', so I was only showing you what a 'terrible' place I live in. What is your beef?

:lol:

I did not mean to call your country a prison .

It was quote taken from internet ....

I just posted the quote and images from net ...

I personally feel material wealth is only one aspect of life ....important but not the only thing that matters .

and by saying that I am no-way justifying poverty in my country and the region I live in ....

Hard not to be when so many want to come here...

Large majority people are opportunistic ....they will flock where opportunities abound .

and no doubt US is the land of opportunities ....

wait for 20 more years , you will see :D your country is about 250 years old ahahahha
According to UNICEF, your BD still have arranged child marriages, a daughter is considered burden instead of a princess, maternal mortality is among the highest in the region, malnutrition is so pervasive that it is practically genetically transferable, child labor is common, and the list goes on and on...

And in this little corner of the Internet, we have a privileged Bangladeshi using a computer calling America a 'prison'.

According to UNICEF, your BD still have arranged child marriages, a daughter is considered burden instead of a princess, maternal mortality is among the highest in the region, malnutrition is so pervasive that it is practically genetically transferable, child labor is common, and the list goes on and on...

And in this little corner of the Internet, we have a privileged Bangladeshi using a computer calling America a 'prison'.

Bangladesh was perennially impoverished by British rule and then followed by Pakistani oppression .

The country was born just 4 decades back. It will be unfair to compare it with US .

1. in USA marriage little means to you and you do sex in child age, you do not worth to say that ahahhahaa
2. talking about maternal mortality ? ahaha even when you live, you die with lots of diseases ahahha
3. two parts: a) do not tell me that computer only belongs to american ahahah, go check
Guinness World Records who is the youngest computer programmer ahahaa
b) as i said you are not well educated, tell me where i said America a prison ? haha

most important part: your country is so racist that you call people with skin color like black american, white american LOL

And they are for legitimate crimes like murder and rapes. Unlike your Russia where political dissent is still persecuted.
No political prisoners in Russia. They have been convicted by criminal cases.
You mean to say that the police did not arrest any activist of Occupy Wahls Street?

Back
Top Bottom