What's new

Was India Ever a Rich Country in its History?

Was Europe a founding member of League of Nations? India was.

And yes, Europe may become a country one day. Thats their aspiration and they have implemented many measures of integration, including currency - one of the most critical symbols of sovereignty throughout history.

Come out of your pakistani mindset, its a big world out there...

According to Indian Independence Act of 1947 'dominion of India became real successor of British India.. So we got the British India's seat.. According to that act Dominion of Pak became a former part partitioned from British India.. In 1950 'dominion of India ' became 'republic of India'.. Technically he is right Today's India( federal republic of India) formed in 1950 with our constitution..

its too late
not too late...that is what we are doing by our saas bahu serials and bollywood.....:woot::woot:
The fact is that human operating system can't be changed. :cry: :D
not impossible..but its a slow process and takes times......
you have to wait for the results.....believe me india is doing fantastic job by these saas bahu soaps and bollywood movie...:enjoy:

He has been programmed to hate Indian. That can't be formatted. :rofl:

Level of Indian education system is amazing, kids aside even graduates consider debate over misconception as hate for India. :pop:

Unfortunately in Pakistan people think Arabs, Turkic and Afghan warlords brought light and noor to the world. What they don't understand is these people were less concerned about spreading Islam but general looting and massacres. Many times they allowed Non Muslims to live so they could extract large amount of Jiziya from them. :lol:

It was free for all i guess.
Well it wasn't due to lack of trying.

Level of Indian education system is amazing, kids aside even graduates consider debate over misconception as hate for India. :pop:

Indeed level of Indian Education is amazing & the hate part is based on my observation about OP not misconception. :whistle:

well you want to check the Indian education system....
here is just one sample.......on Indian human resource.....:pop::pop::pop:

Indeed level of Indian Education is amazing & the hate part is based on my observation about OP not misconception. :whistle:

You quoted a comment which was pointed to me not OP.

But yeah Indeed level of Indian education is amazing, all world's historians can't make that much impact which Indian textbooks of schools make.

well you want to check the Indian education system....
here is just one sample.......on Indian human resource.....:pop::pop::pop:

Yeah - I know, have done debates with many so called educated Indians - with some exception of really competent persons,
most of them do reasoning with Indian logic which only their fallows of same mindset can understand.

You quoted a comment which was pointed to me not OP.

But yeah Indeed level of Indian education is amazing, all world's historians can't make that much impact which Indian textbooks of schools make.

Kaka, my post was pointed to OP not you. In fact, I consider you amongst most sensible member here.

I'm refraining myself from touching the history thought in Pakistan. :sarcastic: Mitti Paoo...:drag:

Yeah - I know, have done debates with many so called educated Indians - with some exception of really competent persons,
most of them do reasoning with Indian logic which only their fallows of same mindset can understand.
hahaha...
jo indian hoga wo indian logic hi use karega na.....pakistani logic kaha se laaye ga....:D:D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom