What's new

Was India Ever a Rich Country in its History?

india only thrived under the Islamic rule. For about 1000+ year, Islamosphere remained the most dominant superpower of the globe..like U.S was in 1990's or British in 19th century etc. It was only after Islamic take-over that india found stability, organization, effective tax-collection system crafted by Akbar and so on.

Before that, india was usually bunch of hindu kindgoms invading and killing each other.

Even today, Islamic World vastly outperforms india in almost every aspect...

Ever Heard of Marco Polo's travel and his claim that Pandya's Empire is the Richest Empire in Existence where even People are rich? in 1250 AD?
Hope logic goes inside ur brain.

:lol: your religious text?

You actually believe that propaganda?
as a christian i believe it too.if u ask any international historian who is neither Indian nor china "which is the only nation which has spread its culture with out invading other country" it will be India and the other country is china most of your culture originates from Indian even though it is replaced by Hindu religious ideologies in india but the purpose remains the same...

Lets not twist the facts now, there were many great ancient civilizations in India. The Indian subcontinent was very rich in ancient times. I am pretty sure Arabs didn't come to India to convert people to Islam but mainly for looting. Was India always a united country or not? I don't know. The subcontinent is home to so many different nations and that's why we call it the Indian Subcontinent. Probably due to Vedic religions the different Indian peoples must have seen each other as a nation.
It wasn't Arabs ... more like central Asians.

By you logic Europe is a country?

Was Europe a founding member of League of Nations? India was.

And yes, Europe may become a country one day. Thats their aspiration and they have implemented many measures of integration, including currency - one of the most critical symbols of sovereignty throughout history.

Come out of your pakistani mindset, its a big world out there...

Before 47 there wasn't anything like Pakistan, Bangladesh so obviously India was a country and if you think India was a subcontinent like Europe then what were the names of countries then and about Europe there does exist different countries which make EU.

So overall logic you can make about ancient India is : India=country=sub-continent

By you logic Europe is a country?

Ever Heard of Marco Polo's travel and his claim that Pandya's Empire is the Richest Empire in Existence where even People are rich? in 1250 AD?
Hope logic goes inside ur brain.

Unfortunately in Pakistan people think Arabs, Turkic and Afghan warlords brought light and noor to the world. What they don't understand is these people were less concerned about spreading Islam but general looting and massacres. Many times they allowed Non Muslims to live so they could extract large amount of Jiziya from them. :lol:

It wasn't Arabs ... more like central Asians.

It was free for all i guess.

Was Europe a founding member of League of Nations? India was.

What??? Elaborate

And yes, Europe may become a country one day. Thats their aspiration and they have implemented many measures of integration, including currency - one of the most critical symbols of sovereignty throughout history.

It will be good for them, And if they join together and make it one country still no sane person will say that they are one country since thousands of years.

Come out of your pakistani mindset, its a big world out there...

I came out of Pakistani mindset long ago, It's your turn to come out of Indian mindset and look at history rationally.

Riaz haq. . . . . . ahem ahem. . :rofl:

He has been programmed to hate Indian. That can't be formatted. :rofl:

then this OS need to be crashed...and time to install a new one...:lol::lol:

its too late :sick:

Lets not twist the facts now, there were many great ancient civilizations in India. The Indian subcontinent was very rich in ancient times. I am pretty sure Arabs didn't come to India to convert people to Islam but mainly for looting. Was India always a united country or not? I don't know. The subcontinent is home to so many different nations and that's why we call it the Indian Subcontinent. Probably due to Vedic religions the different Indian peoples must have seen each other as a nation.

Looting was the main purpose, and its a well known fact that it was the wealth that attracted so many outsiders towards India !!
be it the Central asians or the Europeans :enjoy:

Before 47 there wasn't anything like Pakistan, Bangladesh so obviously India was a country and if you think India was a subcontinent like Europe then what were the names of countries then and about Europe there does exist different countries which make EU.

So overall logic you can make about ancient India is : India=country=sub-continent

I haven't coined term Indian Subcontinent, And read little bit of history of Indian subcontinent you surely will find dozens of Kingdoms. Do you have any Idea how many princely states were there even on 1947?

Back
Top Bottom