What's new

Was India Ever a Rich Country in its History?

U mean before 1947 Pakistan and Bangladesh was part of a subcontinent not a country? Ur and mine ancestors was without any country for thousands of years? :blink:
babar invaded a sub continent? Muslim never ruled India but some part of a subcontinent? :blink:

I don't know what kind of geography you have read but yes today's countries Pakistan, India, Bangladesh were part of geographical location named Indian sub-continent. It was called subcontinent because this region was/is home of dozens of different nations. Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi nations are post 47 concept. Even today as per Indian constitution India is Union of States

@RiazHaq What do you mean by "India" here? Indian sub-continent? because country "India" was born on 1947
He is just taking some figures from here and there and posted here without clarity and completion.. What he trying to say with two contradictory statements?? As their is no Indian republic is there b4 partition, he must saying about Indian subcontinent..

He is just taking some figures from here and there and posted here without clarity and completion.. What he trying to say with two contradictory statements?? As their is no Indian republic is there b4 partition, he must saying about Indian subcontinent..

Historical negationism is a psychological problem that stems from utter lack of self-esteem from various environmental reasons, such as identity confusion and negativity biases. The OP is making great efforts to come to terms with himself, and though, keeping his old age into consideration, the objective will never be achieved, the more he is opposed the more negative he will get.

You should all let him be.

LMAO!

yeah..indians run NASA, GCC, EU, China, and Aramco etc.

What losers.

The very fact that your people need to go to Arab World to find a 'good life' shows where you stand.

Biggest company of GCC (and of the world, too) is Saudi Aramco...with estimated market capitalization of.....are you ready?.....$4-7 trillion!!!!

Go and look up the administration, Chief, CEO etc. of Aramco. Almost all Arab chief executives graduated from Stanford and with decades of experience.
?

so what?

did they do all this in 1940? what happens after crude oil? We go to GCC to earn dollars,Pak people do the living part.

If Expats were useless they ll be sent back immediately,nobody does a favour.

I have seen many such Stanford/harvard etc,anyone can get a seat there by paying in.

I am not a village moron like you.

PS: And u idiot,market cap wont stay thehe same,i cant sell all the shares at the same stock price.when i sell a few,it starts going down.

ja jaake bachon ke saat khel.

india only thrived under the Islamic rule. For about 1000+ year, Islamosphere remained the most dominant superpower of the globe..like U.S was in 1990's or British in 19th century etc. It was only after Islamic take-over that india found stability, organization, effective tax-collection system crafted by Akbar and so on.

Before that, india was usually bunch of hindu kindgoms invading and killing each other.

Even today, Islamic World vastly outperforms india in almost every aspect...

I agree, Arab has always beaten India in Camel Racing. Islamic nations have coexisted peacefully since the time of dinosaurs.

Look at the other guy's face. LMAAAO:rofl:

f1ddc68f9afa2be895062c682d6e64b90f17cbc590bd59e1ab76394fc93f93fc.jpg

God told them to, no serious, these were pious god fearing kind people who god literally forced to become imperialist invaders and attack everyone around them...

Infact they brough with them sacks of gold coins to distribute among the poor as part of religious piety...

Trying to talk to an islamican quran thumping supremacist sure is entertaining though...
What reverse Jizaya !!!! :woot:

Lets not twist the facts now, there were many great ancient civilizations in India. The Indian subcontinent was very rich in ancient times. I am pretty sure Arabs didn't come to India to convert people to Islam but mainly for looting. Was India always a united country or not? I don't know. The subcontinent is home to so many different nations and that's why we call it the Indian Subcontinent. Probably due to Vedic religions the different Indian peoples must have seen each other as a nation.

Back
Top Bottom