What's new

Was Imran Khan's China Visit a Complete Failure?

Is the visit a success?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Keep low.IQ.rants to yourself. Most of my posts we're either on Pakistani affairs or against bharatis.

Can you explain how you are helping Pakistan's interests by trying to hurt the China-Pakistan relationship?

That's what Indians do, because they know it HURTS Pakistan. That's exactly why you guys do it.

Can you explain how you are helping Pakistan's interests by trying to hurt the China-Pakistan relationship?

That's what Indians do, because they know it HURTS Pakistan.
And just because China is helping Pakistan, they must lay down and happily accept tags a like "terror sympathiser" for their Prime Minister from a random Chinese?

And just because China is helping Pakistan, they must lay down and happily accept tags a like "terror sympathiser" for their Prime Minister from a random Chinese?

More Indians helping Indians.

Can you tell me exactly where in this thread, the term "terrorist sympathizer" was used?

Give me a quote and a post number.

That's what Indians do, because they know it HURTS Pakistan. That's exactly why you guys do it.

So when @wanglaokan called.my PM terror sympathiser it was all fine but when I responded in same tone, it's threat to China Pak friendship..

Oh my God . How such a biased person with this low IQ can be TTA @ Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @The Eagle

interesting catch.

@waz @Slav Defence @The Eagle
can we trace max's ip address? is he really in Pakistan or is the ip address coming from a proxy in Pakistan...

More Indians helping Indians.

Can you tell me exactly where in this thread, the term "terrorist sympathizer" was used?

Give me a quote and a post number.
You are welcome to use the search function on the forum to verify that.

Last edited:
interesting catch.

@waz @Slav Defence @The Eagle
can we trace max's ip address? is he really in Pakistan or is the ip address coming from a proxy in Pakistan...

@Max has always been trying to hurt Pakistan's interests, in the same way that his fellow Indian friends like @ranjeet are doing.

You are welcome to use the search function on the forum to verify that.

So you have no evidence to say that any Chinese member on this thread even used the term "terrorist sympathizer" to begin with?

If not, what is this whole argument about? Arguing based on imaginary events?

@Max has always been trying to hurt Pakistan's interests, in the same way that his Indian friends like @ranjeet are doing.

So you have no evidence to say that any Chinese member on this thread even used the term "terrorist sympathizer" to begin with?

If not, what is this whole argument about?
I've been noticing that...I've a ton of flame wars with indians including @ranjeet and of all the Pakistanis that jump in on my side, this guy is never one of 'em if I remember correctly.

maybe your on to something...will let the mods decide.

@waz @Horus @The Eagle @Slav Defence

If it is a failure then Pakistan couldnt be chief guest of Shanghai Expo.

China will help Pakistan in more substantive matter than bail out. It is for Pakistan to decide if its wants to break path of true independence or not. Once we as nation and our leadership decides that we are done with borrowed crutches, this country has potential to literally run.

So leave your despondency behind and trust this man. He will not disappoint. He is honest, sincere and true to his word. he has demonstrated those qualities more than anyone else.

Doubters will still be doubters and we Pakistanis are generally cynical as*holes. But those who wish to give a benefit of doubt, give it to this man. Trust your instinct. He will deliver inshallah.

@Max has always been trying to hurt Pakistan's interests, in the same way that his fellow Indian friends like @ranjeet are doing.

Lol I don't know this @ranjeet guy, he probably could t resist your commie style authoritarian actions. Not his fault.

I've been noticing that...I've a ton of flame wars with indians including @ranjeet and of all the Pakistanis that jump in on my side, this guy is never one of 'em if I remember correctly.

maybe your on to something...will let the mods decide.

@waz @Horus @The Eagle @Slav Defence

You can have millions, I am not bound to waste my time on bharatis, I spend most of my time on Pakistan affairs thread and maybe don't think too high of lowly bharatis.

Lol I don't know this @ranjeet guy, he probably could t resist your commie style authoritarian actions. Not his fault.

You can have millions, I am not bound to waste my time on bharatis, I spend most of my time on Pakistan affairs thread and maybe don't think too high of lowly bharatis.
Honestly, I am pretty sure @Max is a Pakistani, just the way his posts are sometimes superimposed by emotions and thus the intent can be misinterpreted. Pakistan China relationship has been rock steady for as long as I have known it. I can see he is a die hard PTI supporter which is fine as most members of PDF also are. But there is a very fine line between supporting a party's political agenda on everything and be in sync with the interests of your country. We can have a difference of opinion but our heart must remain in absolute love for Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad!

Honestly, I am pretty sure @Max is a Pakistani, just the way his posts are sometimes superimposed by emotions and thus the intent can be misinterpreted. Pakistan China relationship has been rock steady for as long as I have known it. I can see he is a die hard PTI supporter which is fine as most members of PDF also are. But there is a very fine line between supporting a party's political agenda on everything and be in sync with the interests of your country. We can have a difference of opinion but our heart must remain in absolute love for Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad!

Bro, I just responded to Chinese bcoz he was continuously calling PM Khan a terror sympathiser, I will do it even if Nawaz Sharif or someone else was our PM. Yes, I do support PTI, but If by diehard you mean blind follower, then no.. right now I am in mood to wait for 2 years and then judge IK.:pakistan:

Bro, I just responded to Chinese bcoz he was continuously calling PM Khan a terror sympathiser, I will do it even if Nawaz Sharif or someone else was our PM. Yes, I do support PTI, but If by diehard you mean blind follower, then no.. right now I am in mood to wait for 2 years and then judge IK.:pakistan:
In China's defense they have supported Pakistan several times on International platforms like UN which sort of overshadows their bigger plan of BRI. All of this was actually the pretext to the infamous Dawn leaks as well. So behind the door talks I am sure have had this discussion several times to take harder steps against those faction who in the name of religion might be causing unrest in the country. Both countries should take necessary measures while respecting each others idiosyncrasies and concerns.

:Dnice try

max is not a imposter for sure, i read his post before. i just have different perception on IK, NOTHING ELSE.

i appreciate freedom speech.

i think IK should adopt iron hands on mobs and terrorists, no tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom