What's new

Was Imran Khan's China Visit a Complete Failure?

Is the visit a success?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Imran Khan isn't Nawazoo. Only small people keep themselves preoccupied with who came and greeted them. Only the end result matters at the end of the day. Let's wait and see whether the visit has yielded the desired results.
That matters a lot and there was a hidden message inside this move of PRC.

You lost me...
when usa bombed japan in second world war.. usa compensateded japan to allow access to its markets.. this is what khan is trying.. even he tried to send pace massage to india as well because we can be great link between the nations and china can help us.. world half population will depends on our sea and land route in coming years.. i hope you will put some light on these things

Can you explain how you are helping Pakistan's interests by trying to hurt the China-Pakistan relationship?

That's what Indians do, because they know it HURTS Pakistan. That's exactly why you guys do it.

Common Why bring India into this?

What our Chinese brothers need to understand is that people of the subcontinent are of the same ethnicity. We may have difference of opinion due to British's divide and rule policy resulting in bloody partition but at the end of the day we have the same culture. We taunt each other but you would be surprised how well an Indian and Pakistan get along when they meet. Both Indians and Pakistanis have close cultural relations with Central Asia and Uygurs.

Indians on Tibet and Pakistanis on Uygurs have demonstrated utmost restraint on the actions of the Chinese for the greater good of SCO. Chinese should show statesmanship rather taking pot shots and calling names.

Peace.

imran khan should have postponed this visit to a later date he had a good excuse.

Common Why bring India into this?

What our Chinese brothers need to understand is that people of the subcontinent are of the same ethnicity. We may have difference of opinion due to British's divide and rule policy resulting in bloody partition but at the end of the day we have the same culture. We taunt each other but you would be surprised how well an Indian and Pakistan get along when they meet. Both Indians and Pakistanis have close cultural relations with Central Asia and Uygurs.

Indians on Tibet and Pakistanis on Uygurs have demonstrated utmost restraint on the actions of the Chinese for the greater good of SCO. Chinese should show statesmanship rather taking pot shots and calling names.

Peace.

What utter BS. I'm from AJK and I've absolutely no cultural or ethnic ties with Uyghur people. We share a religion and we will probably have some similarities that are common because of our religion, but we're very different people. The same could be said of me and someone from far flung places of India. The only people I'm likely to have cultural similarities with are people from Indian Punjab or maybe Muslims in NW India. The further away we go, the lesser the chances of similarity.

You can't mish mash together such a variety of different cultures as "Indian and Pakistani" let alone throw in Chinese Uyghurs.

i think the Chinese goverment is examning the PTI goverment, we dont know whether they are mature enough to govern Pakistan or get the situation under control.

IK doesnt have very positive pro China image in CHINA yet.

anyway, we are helping Pakistan not IK.
and how you people know that.. it is because he wants to make sure about agreements were clean and clear with out kick backs. if this is the reason then things will be difficult. because khan will make sure that no kickbacks were taken

and how you people know that.. it is because he wants to make sure about agreements were clean and clear with out kick backs. if this is the reason then things will be difficult. because khan will make sure that no kickbacks were taken
We should not openly relate CPEC with kickbacks, its just not right. it will defame CPEC for sure.

you.have your choice, but we have our concern as well.
pak is only country can safe china if south china sea would blocked by usa and it’s allies.. china needed badly other rout then south china sea. because USA blackmailed china for years and took around 1.28 trillions dollars. what china is investing in pakistan it is nothing as compare to what china has been paying to for using south china sea.. so we have our concerns too with china brother from china.. it is win win for both countries..Ik will make sure no kickbacks were taken..

pak is only country can safe china if south china sea would blocked by usa and it’s allies.. china needed badly other rout then south china sea. because USA blackmailed china for years and took around 1.28 trillions dollars. what china is investing in pakistan it is nothing as compare to what china has been paying to for using south china sea.. so we have our concerns too with china brother from china.. it is win win for both countries..Ik will make sure no kickbacks were taken..
China can survive without being with anyone.so cut your kickback BS without any proof.

Back
Top Bottom