What's new

Was Imran Khan's China Visit a Complete Failure?

Is the visit a success?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
like i.said, we are.helping Pakistan, not IK.

thats what they are.doing during.the.visit. japan can sell stuff to USA is.because they can produce competitive products, not purely because USA allowing them. its the consumers pony.up the.bill, not goverment. business has its rules to.follow.
agree this what khan is ask.. chines government was thinking the behavior as they got from nawaz shrif. but this man is on level he wants more access to chines market.. khan is thinking for long term

pakistan will keep.neutral when China has a war with USA. we will not ask anything more from Pakistan out of.its ability. and we will continue to help.Pakistan developing ability to defend Indian.bullies.

there.wont be any sub or Chinese.DDG stationing in Pakistan.port, CPEC is purely for business in favor of China.and Pakistan.
you don’t know nothing then. 75 billions dollars project and no security. don’t you think it’s funny. in other part our submarines will do that job for you to make sure that our friend china have easy flight being superpower lol amyway it was nice chatting you. i got other things to do regards

agree this what khan is ask.. chines government was thinking the behavior as they got from nawaz shrif. but this man is on level he wants more access to chines market.. khan is thinking for long term
IK has.got a long way to go, he doesnt have very good.image.in.China.

IK has.got a long way to go, he doesnt have very good.image.in.China.
he is honest person chines will love him soon. don’t play games with him. life will be simple for both. mark my words

he is honest person chines will love him soon. don’t play games with him. life will be simple for both. mark my words
he will realize who.he is.dealing with, Xi is.not.that cheap as Trump. PTI is.the first ruling party of Pakistan issue intrusive statement about China internal affairs. what he receive in China is resulting from long term China Pakistan friendship, he and PTI had touched the bottom lines many times.

we are helping him personally so PTI can issue more intrusive statement about China internal affairs? we are helping Pakistan not Ik, i insist it.
You took the exact line out of my post, why you have to show it to me for the sake of argument defies logic.

he will realize who.he is.dealing with, Xi is.not.that cheap as Trump. PTI is.the first ruling party of Pakistan issue intrusive statement about China internal affairs. what he receive in China is resulting from long term China Pakistan friendship, he and PTI had touched the bottom lines many times.
have you even listen him. i don’t think so. he admir china. now i am sure you are in lack of info

What utter BS. I'm from AJK and I've absolutely no cultural or ethnic ties with Uyghur people. We share a religion and we will probably have some similarities that are common because of our religion, but we're very different people. The same could be said of me and someone from far flung places of India. The only people I'm likely to have cultural similarities with are people from Indian Punjab or maybe Muslims in NW India. The further away we go, the lesser the chances of similarity.

You can't mish mash together such a variety of different cultures as "Indian and Pakistani" let alone throw in Chinese Uyghurs.

Have you heard of Delhi Sultanate? Do you know how Persian replaced Sanskrit as the language of the court? Do you know how Hindustani/Hindi/Urdu were born?

Do you know Pakistan has a missile with the name Ghauri?

upload_2018-11-5_18-58-20.png

have you even listen him. i don’t think so. he admir china. now i am sure you are in lack of info
PTI shall be very carefully about those intrusive statement, as they now are the rulling party of Pakistan. shall be very considerate.

its like China teaches Pakistan how to do in Kashmir, do you know what kind of signal it shows to the outsider?

there is lots of channels between China and Pakistan that IK can clearly knows the muslim condition in China. there is.no need to make a intrusive statement in public to make China so embarrassed.
Muslim is.doing well in China, thats the fact.

China.will help Pakistan whatever it.might takes, but i think IK shall know.that Xingjiang stability matters.the most to China. religious extremism and terrorists/seperatists need to be dealt with no tolerance.

and people knows me well that i.never use.the words of Uygher terrorist or Islamic terrorist, cause they are.not.related.

PTI shall be very carefully about those intrusive statement, as they now are the rulling party of Pakistan. shall be very considerate.

its like China teaches Pakistan how to do in Kashmir, do you know what kind of signal it shows to the outsider?

there is lots of channels between China and Pakistan that IK can clearly knows the muslim condition in China. there is.no need to make a intrusive statement in public to make China so embarrassed.
Muslim is.doing well in China, thats the fact.

China.will help Pakistan whatever it.might takes, but i think IK shall know.that Xingjiang stability matters.the most to China. religious extremism and terrorists/seperatists need to be dealt with no tolerance.

and people knows me well that i.never use.the words of Uygher terrorist or Islamic terrorist, cause they are.not.related.
name any of khan statement. here you are blaming. second i have working with chines muslims they never said something bad about china. they have concerns like ever citizen has about their respective countries. you want to be friend with muslim world then must know one thing. muslims are brothers and if one hurts other will feel the pain. i told you before no better friend then muslims and no worst enemy then muslims. in last tell me any of khan statement where he said something about china’s internal issues or even pti .. it is falsely created papoganda

Back
Top Bottom