What's new

War has begun in Karabakh.

Hungary vetoed the European Union's anti-Azerbaijan statement on the situation in Karabakh.

27 EU countries were expected to issue a joint statement, but Hungary blocked the statement due to anti-Azerbaijani statements.

Results of US-Armenia military exercise. It's time for Armenian to feel the Russian punishment. Russian will do this by not doing anything. This will continue till Armenian change their leadership and get back to russian camp.

Results of US-Armenia military exercise. It's time for Armenian to feel the Russian punishment. Russian will do this by not doing anything. This will continue till Armenian change their leadership and get back to russian camp.

When I go on the Armenia reddit, a bunch of them are whining about needing to break toxic ties with Russia forever. Not able to logically comprehend that they got here precisely because they alienated Russia in the first place. I don't know how representative they are of the typical Armenian, but if they are, good god, the Armenians are done for. Seriously no survival instinct at all.

When I go on the Armenia reddit, a bunch of them are whining about needing to break toxic ties with Russia forever. Not able to logically comprehend that they got here precisely because they alienated Russia in the first place. I don't know how representative they are of the typical Armenian, but if they are, good god, the Armenians are done for. Seriously no survival instinct at all.
William Soroyan , famous Armenian writer, wrote more then 90 years ago " The main enemy of Armenian nation are the Russians which put us into no good...... Turks are Armenian big brothers and they ( Armenians know it) .....". Katchazuni Armenian pm " We always liked to believe that Russians were valiant towards us but in reality they used us , giving us nothing...." . As of our Greek friend here, my Greek friend who is a doctor of history and his uncle who is a monk in Athos " Greek used to be spoken everywhere, now only in Greece, the biggest mistake of Greek nation in 3000 years of history was fighting the Ottomans " both of them are great Turcofiles and Ottomanfiles.

William Soroyan , famous Armenian writer, wrote more then 90 years ago " The main enemy of Armenian nation are the Russians which put us into no good...... Turks are Armenian big brothers and they ( Armenians know it) .....". Katchazuni Armenian pm " We always liked to believe that Russians were valiant towards us but in reality they used us , giving us nothing...." . As of our Greek friend here, my Greek friend who is a doctor of history and his uncle who is a monk in Athos " Greek used to be spoken everywhere, now only in Greece, the biggest mistake of Greek nation in 3000 years of history was fighting the Ottomans " both of them are great Turcofiles and Ottomanfiles.

The reality is that Russia was the only reason Armenia even existed. For them to turn their back on Russia was a moronic move. The EU and the US can never protect Armenia and they have their own interests.

Someone questions are Armenians terrorists? Well in 90's many EX ASALA members took part in the massacres of Azeris and many PROVEN terrorists are celebrated as heros in Armenia.
I'm not fond of ASALA,but Azeris have acted like beasts as well,even during the 2020 war.

Essentially General Dro who was in the charge of Armenische SS , the worst German unit. Tasked as Camp Guards.
The worst units were the Dirlewanger brigade (part of which were Azeris)and Kaminski brigade,apart from the SS-TV.

Azeris had very low fighting ability and their units were plagued by desertions and insubordination.

Tell your friend,Greek isn't spoken everywhere because Turks started wiping us out and kicking us from Anatolia.

The reality is that Russia was the only reason Armenia even existed. For them to turn their back on Russia was a moronic move. The EU and the US can never protect Armenia and they have their own interests.
They fell for a conman and dreamed of Western-style economic prosperity. The conman turned out to be a complete traitor and they soon found out that USA and Western Europe wouldn't risk helping them and since the Russians wouldn't help them either,they were caught between Turkey and Azerbaijan. The only one country who could have done something is Iran,but...Iran is mostly talk. And why would they risk going to war for Armos anyway. They're looking at the big picture. But now Azeris got even more bases in the Caucasus. That should have worried them a bit.

They fell for a conman and dreamed of Western-style economic prosperity. The conman turned out to be a complete traitor and they soon found out that USA and Western Europe wouldn't risk helping them and since the Russians wouldn't help them either,they were caught between Turkey and Azerbaijan. The only one country who could have done something is Iran,but...Iran is mostly talk. And why would they risk going to war for Armos anyway. They're looking at the big picture. But now Azeris got even more bases in the Caucasus. That should have worried them a bit.
The Hollywood dream is very alluring. LMAO

The Hollywood dream is very alluring. LMAO
Screenshot_20220225-102650.jpg

I'm not fond of ASALA,but Azeris have acted like beasts as well,even during the 2020 war.

The worst units were the Dirlewanger brigade (part of which were Azeris)and Kaminski brigade,apart from the SS-TV.

Azeris had very low fighting ability and their units were plagued by desertions and insubordination.

Tell your friend,Greek isn't spoken everywhere because Turks started wiping us out and kicking us from Anatolia.
Imagining things and Imagining people who you talk to is really good way to ensure that you are right every single time.
If someone rereads what you usually write, then it is not too difficult to notice that you talk in generalities and the points which you don't like you tend to relativeise. It really doesn't affect me it just ensures that you carry on living in your wishful ideas ,almost always devoid of the facts and ratio. Don't worry though the majority of the world is like that , you are not the only one.

Imagining things and Imagining people who you talk to is really good way to ensure that you are right every single time.
If someone rereads what you usually write, then it is not too difficult to notice that you talk in generalities and the points which you don't like you tend to relativeise. It really doesn't affect me it just ensures that you carry on living in your wishful ideas ,almost always devoid of the facts and ratio. Don't worry though the majority of the world is like that , you are not the only one.
Actually you're the one talking in generalities right now.

Armenian Prime Minister Pashinyan:

There is no threat to the Armenian population in Karabakh. Local leaders of Karabakh are deceiving the people

F6js3h2WIAAooQ4
Love the guy
He solves the problem

Hopefully this will settle this problem for ever

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom