What's new

WANT TO JOIN PAK-ARMY!

usmanibcn

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello friends, I joined this forum a long time ago but never posted anything, But today I'm writing/asking for some help please, I WANT TO JOIN MY ARMY!. and need some help. I've checked the government website about joing the army but it doesn't helped me a lot.

So I am a Pakistani (of course) living abroad (Spain) but I've Pakistani passport. I am studying IT, and I've Graduate (Metric) from here, and also have a part time job. I am 20,and I always want join army from my childhood but my dream never came true...and today (literally) I've a discuss with my mom and dad and..they've permit me to join don't know to how..
My uncles and cousins (various) have been army officers now are retired and they also lived in Pakistan and we don't have much talked about these things...and also now the army programe have been changed very much (I think).

So, to be very short my question was what are the basic and if any hoax to be join and what is the process of selection if anybody here have been in army (now freshly) where to go...etc....(I'm from Gujrat, also near the Kharian cantonment)

And my grand question also is: CAN I ALSO CONTINUE MY STUDIES BEING IN ARMY? I want to study more but also be a soldier! I am very excisting about PAK FAUJ! You can't imageine my happiness....about this

THANK YOU

Assalam o Alikum sir i wanted to ask that can we join the Armed Forces (Army,Navy,Air force) after doing Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT???

Hi! I want to join Pakistan Army as a officer. I'm just conscious about medical test. Actually, I have a flexible flat feet. I can run, jog and do any physics exercise easily. I can also fake a arched feet and can walk for a whole day with a fake arches feet. So will I be declared fit for Army?

Hi! I want to join Pakistan Army as a officer. I'm just conscious about medical test. Actually, I have a flexible flat feet. I can run, jog and do any physics exercise easily. I can also fake a arched feet and can walk for a whole day with a fake arches feet. So will I be declared fit for Army?

Gotta take the test to find out I suppose.

U know how they test flat feet ?

They will ask u to step on water and then step on a paper to get UR foot imprint of flat foot.

Flat foot is not a disqualifier, you can appeal to medical board

Hello friends, I joined this forum a long time ago but never posted anything, But today I'm writing/asking for some help please, I WANT TO JOIN MY ARMY!. and need some help. I've checked the government website about joing the army but it doesn't helped me a lot.

So I am a Pakistani (of course) living abroad (Spain) but I've Pakistani passport. I am studying IT, and I've Graduate (Metric) from here, and also have a part time job. I am 20,and I always want join army from my childhood but my dream never came true...and today (literally) I've a discuss with my mom and dad and..they've permit me to join don't know to how..
My uncles and cousins (various) have been army officers now are retired and they also lived in Pakistan and we don't have much talked about these things...and also now the army programe have been changed very much (I think).

So, to be very short my question was what are the basic and if any hoax to be join and what is the process of selection if anybody here have been in army (now freshly) where to go...etc....(I'm from Gujrat, also near the Kharian cantonment)

And my grand question also is: CAN I ALSO CONTINUE MY STUDIES BEING IN ARMY? I want to study more but also be a soldier! I am very excisting about PAK FAUJ! You can't imageine my happiness....about this

THANK YOU
Go to pakistan and to an Army selection and recruitment center near your house.

Give them the required documentation that they may ask, get the copies notarised through notary public for a few Rs sitting outside law courts.

Apply for ISSB there and wait for date.

When u go to ISSB, remember to be yourself and don't do anything out of ordinary.

During the word-sentence converting test, they will check your psyche so whatever word you get to make a sentence in 5 secs, make it positive and optimistic.

During GTO tasks, even if you don't understand the task, try your best to do whatever you can. Don't give up. Ask for ideas from your group mates. But take the decision yourself.

DONOT Look at the GTO at any time !

During group discussions, volunteer to go first to speak on the topic given. Do not interrupt others when they are speaking. Speak calm and confidently.

During interview, REMEMBER: LOOK STRAIGHT IN THE EYES OF THE INTERVIEW CONDUCTING OFFICER.

During any stage, do not look at anything left or right , come what may.

Do not even look at his shoulder neck chest even, straight in eyes throughout.

If you are called for a re interview, consider yourself lucky. Meabs you are selected 50%.

During your stay, do not create problem with your group Mates or room mates. Be humble and courteous.

Good luck.

U know how they test flat feet ?

They will ask u to step on water and then step on a paper to get UR foot imprint of flat foot.

Flat foot is not a disqualifier, you can appeal to medical board

Go to pakistan and to an Army selection and recruitment center near your house.

Give them the required documentation that they may ask, get the copies notarised through notary public for a few Rs sitting outside law courts.

Apply for ISSB there and wait for date.

When u go to ISSB, remember to be yourself and don't do anything out of ordinary.

During the word-sentence converting test, they will check your psyche so whatever word you get to make a sentence in 5 secs, make it positive and optimistic.

During GTO tasks, even if you don't understand the task, try your best to do whatever you can. Don't give up. Ask for ideas from your group mates. But take the decision yourself.

DONOT Look at the GTO at any time !

During group discussions, volunteer to go first to speak on the topic given. Do not interrupt others when they are speaking. Speak calm and confidently.

During interview, REMEMBER: LOOK STRAIGHT IN THE EYES OF THE INTERVIEW CONDUCTING OFFICER.

During any stage, do not look at anything left or right , come what may.

Do not even look at his shoulder neck chest even, straight in eyes throughout.

If you are called for a re interview, consider yourself lucky. Meabs you are selected 50%.

During your stay, do not create problem with your group Mates or room mates. Be humble and courteous.

Good luck.
Are you sure they check the flat feet the way you described?
And are the tests as hard as you described???

Are you sure they check the flat feet the way you described?
And are the tests as hard as you described???
Nai , I'm hell bent on wasting your and my time , what do you think ?

don't you have something better to do ? we do need solders we need doctor engeeniors it experts now man . enough of this military craze .

Cannot give details about myself. But yes that's how they check and that's how hard ISSB is.
I am guessing army brat, right ??

don't you have something better to do ? we do need solders we need doctor engeeniors it experts now man . enough of this military craze .
How will the doctors and engineers work if soldiers don't protect them Sir g???
Army walo ko bhe koi credit do

I am guessing army brat, right ??

How will the doctors and engineers work if soldiers don't protect them Sir g???
Army walo ko bhe koi credit do
bhai 10 lakh fauji hain is mulk main ab bus karo jitna zor hum ne forces or weapons banany per lagaya itna economy per lagaty to aj china bhi kuch nhi tha hamary samny. i thought after we make nukes we are safe now we will work on bloody civilians but nah we are not . hamari awam ka mizaag change kerna pary ga . army is well and thanks to them for protecting us . now we need few heros in this country like stev jobs and mark zugerburg which can add billions in our economy .

bhai 10 lakh fauji hain is mulk main ab bus karo jitna zor hum ne forces or weapons banany per lagaya itna economy per lagaty to aj china bhi kuch nhi tha hamary samny. i thought after we make nukes we are safe now we will work on bloody civilians but nah we are not . hamari awam ka mizaag change kerna pary ga . army is well and thanks to them for protecting us . now we need few heros in this country like stev jobs and mark zugerburg which can add billions in our economy .
All of our Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerbergs are abroad adding millions to the economies of other countries and yes I do agree that the fascination with the military is not the only thing needed we need doctors, engineers, businessmen etc who are patriotic and will serve and live for Pakistan.

you can guess anything. Due to security reasons I cannot give personal details for the time being atleast.
Ok dude
PS the Issb isn't that hard and the don't "always" check flat feet the way you said.

Imran bhai krne dein bachon ko shouq poora yr :P

ISSB ka test e pass ni hona in mein se adhon se .. Itna mushkil kr diya hua hai :D

Back
Top Bottom