What's new

Wankhede chosen for a Sachin special: Lorgat

Two things comes to my mind:-

1.Sachin would not be playing his fairytale innings at Wankhade coz his Fairy tale and also his career in one days will be ended by Pakistan at Mohali.
2.If even one percent of this news is true then this world cup has been fixed by none other than BCCI itself for Sachin's fairy tale innings.So if(thats BIG IF) india reaches final then its all well be proven that this tournament is fixed.

Do you guys realize by saying this, you actually agree
Pakistan also involved in match fixing. (by intentionally losing against India in semis for money)

So, if Pakistan wins, then the world is good and everyone is good people.
But, if India wins BCCI fixed the entire world cup.:lol:

Do you guys realize by saying this, you actually agree
Pakistan also involved in match fixing. (by intentionally losing against India in semis for money)

So, if Pakistan wins, then the world is good and everyone is good people.
But, if India wins BCCI fixed the entire world cup.:lol:

pakistan was a match fixer long ago, but it will prove icc fixes match, then how can they pakistani players, icc supports match fixing itself :lol::lol:

^Mixing a lot of "allah and "inshallah into a silly game where no one gains but the players......

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but we get happiness while players get money+happiness..
we are happy without money but only nation pride first

we dont have any probleum final at mumbai lorgat is ICC chief not a sachin or BCCI chief he is representing all cricketing nations not sachin and india alone he should have best wishes for all teams fair and square agreed he should be questioned how he knows that sachin finale in wenkade serious thing it is

Cricket is owned by ICC..
wrong!!
Cricket is Owned by Indians.....

"After all, 80 per cent of ICC's money comes because of India."

so cry..:cry:

:P

Guys, i m giving you some breaking news, my friend who's father is working in PCB in senior position, i cant tell you about him as He is my uncle.
he told me that 11 pakistani products will ready for sale and the officials of PCb are again in trying to do some cricket diplomacy for the relations of both country.We will lose this match and the match has fixed now by the both board officials, by allowing victory to them we will get our cricket continue in pakistan and India will visit pakistan, plus 3 spot fixers punishment will be reduced to 1 or 2 year and our players will be considered for next IPL edition.
I m really pissed offfffff..

Guys, i m giving you some breaking news, my friend who's father is working in PCB in senior position, i cant tell you about him as He is my uncle.
he told me that 11 pakistani products will ready for sale and the officials of PCb are again in trying to do some cricket diplomacy for the relations of both country.We will lose this match and the match has fixed now by the both board officials, by allowing victory to them we will get our cricket continue in pakistan and India will visit pakistan, plus 3 spot fixers punishment will be reduced to 1 or 2 year and our players will be considered for next IPL edition.

rofllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

wat a sexy conspiracy theory??

nice... good...

pakistan was a match fixer long ago, but it will prove icc fixes match, then how can they pakistani players, icc supports match fixing itself :lol::lol:

So, by your weird logic if India goes to final, it will prove ICC fixed the world cup.
If India needs to go to final it needs to beat Pakistan. But according to your logic, ICC already fixed this match in favor of India.
Then why don't you ask one of your Pakistani player to open his mouth tell this news to the world.

Even I say, if Pakistan go to final then it will prove earth is bigger than sun.

conspiracy.gif

plz, alert pakistan..

I'm enjoying the fear of you guys thinking about playing against India. You already made up your mind that you are going to lose and coming up with some conspiracy theory.
Don't be afraid. Go for a walk, get some fresh air, it will reduce some tension.

rofllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

wat a sexy conspiracy theory??

common i told you that my friend told me that his father said to him.
i dont know about the reality but my friend is convinced about his father.

I'm enjoying the fear of you guys thinking about playing against India. You already made up your mind that you are going to lose and coming up with some conspiracy theory.
Don't be afraid. Go for a walk, get some fresh air, it will reduce some tension.

dude indian team is strong than pakistan and i agrees that, but i m not afraid. i told you that my friend told this to me...

dude indian team is strong than pakistan and i agrees that, but i m not afraid. i told you that my friend told this to me...

WTH- India is not stronger than Pakistan, what will it take dillusional people to understand this? We are number one in our group and India isn't. We have more points and the only team to win by 10 wickets, what else do you need to see?

ur, friend is not an ICC officer..
people were also saying,.. pak will not reach even semis...

don't take rumors so seriously...

Back
Top Bottom