What's new

Wankhede chosen for a Sachin special: Lorgat

WTH- India is not stronger than Pakistan, what will it take dillusional people to understand this? We are number one in our group and India isn't. We have more points and the only team to win by 10 wickets, what else do you need to see?

rijvi ji,

cup te sadda hi hai...

:D

WTH- India is not stronger than Pakistan, what will it take dillusional people to understand this? We are number one in our group and India isn't. We have more points and the only team to win by 10 wickets, what else do you need to see?

group 'A' was like a -- andher nagri kanaa raja.... ('blind kingdom' and 'half blind king')

group 'A' was like a -- andher nagri kanaa raja.... ('blind kingdom' and 'half blind king')

yes you would not say this if aus beat india today...over confidence is not good....you should be thankful to paksitani whose paryer saved you ..hum na aus ko kaha tha zara hath hol rakhein hum hein an semi final mein :D

Hi Maheen.:partay:
Well Indian batting is very strong and if we look at the past when we played india in sub-continent the match is definitely in between our batsmens and their batsmen i mean who scored most, if pakistan scored 300+ india will chased it and vice versa.
so our bowling will not be considered a threat when playing against india. it will be all about how our batsmen plays. they should score 300+ otherwise pack their bags.

I totally disagree, India is no comparison to Pakistan.

Pakistan has played 59 test matches against India out of which Pakistan won 12 and India 9 the rest were either draw/tie or no result. In ODI Pakistan has played 119 matches of which Pakistan has won 69 and India 46 and the rest were draw/tie/no result.

In ODI:
26 matches in India - 9 won by India, 17 won by Pakistan.
27 matches in Pakistan - 11 won by India, 14 won by Pakistan. No result 2.
66 matches in neutral countries. 26 won by India. 38 won by Pakistan. No result 2

India ko pachaar pachaar ker maarain ge InshaAllah...

Pakistan has played 59 test matches against India out of which Pakistan won 12 and India 9 the rest were either draw/tie or no result. In ODI Pakistan has played 119 matches of which Pakistan has won 69 and India 46 and the rest were draw/tie/no result.

In ODI:
66 matches in neutral countries. 26 won by India. 38 won by Pakistan. No result 2

Inshallahhhhhh:D
main to dar gaya rijvi ji.......
but mark my words,
india will go to wankhede stadium...
i will talk again on 30th night.........

Inshallah kehan naal kuj ni hona,rab apey karuga jo karna hai

welll stop fighting let the game decide and ALLAH is only one who will decide who will win not us

yes you would not say this if aus beat india today...over confidence is not good....you should be thankful to paksitani whose paryer saved you ..hum na aus ko kaha tha zara hath hol rakhein hum hein an semi final mein :D

pitne de un to on wednesday then hamla ker dain ge in per

In ODI:

who is no.1 in test n no.2 in ODI ??? Ans. India
how many times pakistan has beaten india in World cup???? Ans. 0 Answers.com - How many times has pakistan beaten india in ICC world cup

After how many years India managed to win series against Pakistan in INDIA ??? 27 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beat that ********************

what so ever.....
last time pakistan was beaten brutally by india in Asia cup... that tells d whole story...

BTW, who is no.1????

From last match..

24lugpw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom