What's new

Wankhede chosen for a Sachin special: Lorgat

we dont have any probleum final at mumbai lorgat is ICC chief not a sachin or BCCI chief he is representing all cricketing nations not sachin and india alone he should have best wishes for all teams fair and square agreed he should be questioned how he knows that sachin finale in wenkade serious thing it is

we dont have any probleum final at mumbai lorgat is ICC chief not a sachin or BCCI chief he is representing all cricketing nations not sachin and india alone he should have best wishes for all teams fair and square agreed he should be questioned how he knows that sachin finale in wenkade serious thing it is

Its just a argument nothing else ...

He is just making Indian fans happy .
what a big deal

I think he said jokingly, but nazar kyoun laga rahe ho mere bhai.

Again this isn't about Sachin or how great he is. The thing is giving such statements and that too by the ICC chief himself is a bit absurd. That's why I call it stupid. It is a final of ICC wc and people would love to come to watch this match anyways even without this pathetic statement. What this knucklehead did is he created doubts and suspicions about the WC's and ICC's credibility by giving such stupid statements. Even in this thread people are raising doubts that this WC is fixed and all those things thanks to Mr Haroon. With such type of ICC chief one can never expect cricket to prosper and become popular.:)

Doubters will always be doubters and haters will always be haters. Nothing can be done. BTW if the final had been in Colombo and Lorgat would have said final was selected as a tribute to Murali, I would have perfectly agreed.

As I said doubters will always be doubters and haters will be haters. No cure for that. Gotta live with it.

Believe me im sensing india wil loose against pakistan and this might be sachin he have taste of all records and now he has to face his career's worst devil. he has succes in entire of his career this is might be his worst finale believe me indian parrot remember who took pakistan card as a winning the final of ICC i dont believe on this parrot thing but believe me i sense pakistan wining the match and final too becoz we have lost for years in WC matches against india but we never lost in semi finals it is different ball game what pakistan has to do just bat welll and bowl well too and fielding is an important if we stop singles of indian in middle well we can win but we have to play out of our skins and let rest hope on ALMIGHTY ALLAH hope this time he will be with us becoz he is not only GOD of pakistan but he is the only GOD of entire world welll i think this might be pakistan day as 18 crore people in pakistan is praying for pakistab and trillions in india for india hope this time ALLAH will not embaress us we only have faith on ALMIGHTY ALLA he will help us and we need to give our one hundreed percent our team has to play best of their game and rest keep on ALLAH if we have hope and faith on ALLAH and prayers of 18 croroe people im 100 percent sure pakistan will win INSHAHALLAH

first day it has get to 16 i think this thread will create page record in history of this forum INSHAHALLAH last post will be here with the fireworks with pakistani win INSHAHALLAH INSHAHALLAH with faith on ALMIGHTY ALLAH we will be celebrating pakistani win here INSHAHALLAH hope we win PLEASE ALLAH help us and our team and give strength to our team INSHAHALLAH

i dont see they can take indian bribe INSHAHALLAH pakistan will win i sense this worldcup is only for pakistan i think all things are favouring pakistan only two things have to do favour pakistan pakistan has play best game each and every player what they are capable of 1 and other ALLAH be with us INSHAHALLAH we will win for sure no shadow of doubt at the other hand indian team is in immense pressure if pakistan get 2 early wickets it will be mountain like pressure on indian batters but ALLAH need to help us with luck we can get them underpressure we need to do our best and rest keep on ALLAH i think e have better chance than what india has sachin might be genius but his geniusy might be at the end of this match he have not seen duck for long long time this might be the time for him to get a duck and he is now due for a failure he had enough of runs now time has come INSHAHALLAH he will be going on low or duck which i sense he will go on duck INSHAHALLAH sehwag,, gambhir and yuvraj are key for india if we get them in pressure remember we need to stop singles and they will play that risky shots all of them and gambhir plays risky game if you stop single against him and keep fielder on right positions afridi is bowling well i sense he go out against afridi and yuvraj we need to stop his single and boundries INSHAHALLAH we wil win

Hausalay buland apney har jeet humari hai.. 6 teemo ko pachaar ke mara, ab India ki baari hai :-)

^Mixing a lot of "allah and "inshallah into a silly game where no one gains but the players......

^Mixing a lot of "allah and "inshallah into a silly game where no one gains but the players......

tin head at his best.............. cricket is like a religion in pakistan like football is a religion in europe... tin boi...

Back
Top Bottom