What's new

Vulnerability of Pakistan's Strategic Assets

you do not have aany military insight do you??.....orange baloons are put up on the perimeter so low flying jets or helis....bump into them and crash...they are orange during peacetime but covered in camo during war time...

you do not have aany military insight do you??.....orange baloons are put up on the perimeter so low flying jets or helis....bump into them and crash...they are orange during peacetime but covered in camo during war time...

yes you are right i do not have military insight...thats why i asked about orange baloons.

I think America can bypass the Nuclear issue, by creating more internal unrest alongs the lines of the Arab revolutions and then fund and support rebels council's in Balauchistan and Fata (what could PA do if the Americans made a deal with a council of elders to delcare Fata a soveriegn entity, in lieu of ending the drone strikes). How long can they put up with the fear of death above their heads just take a sec and think how that would make you feel.

1. America had been trying to create unrest in Pakistan.

2. Our FATA elders wont do any such deal with US.

and my father isnt really a conspiracy theorist...who spreads these kinda rumours...he just sticks to his own profession...not the profession of NESCOM!!

:) i know thats why i was wondering why you believe in what half baked guess the driver had fed you lolzz

BECAUSE JERUSLAM IS OURS THE SAME LIKE INDIA IS OURS

By ours I am sure you dont mean Pakistan.

May be you mean the community of people with mental disorders and delusional dreams of grandeur .. Then I have no problem with your statement

Gillani says that Pakistan will retaliate with full force if anyone comes for its strategic assets....

Gillani says that Pakistan will retaliate with full force if anyone comes for its strategic assets....

Hmmm.......they have got the signals that Pakistan's nukes may be one of the targets for the US.

there is mountain on one side and the facility on the other.....the mountain is totally covered with anti air craft guns and rocket pickets....and huge orange baloons are afloat in the air surrounding the facility...just trying to highlight the security on the place to a normal eye...wonder what other measures are in place...

so this is one of the biggest secrets? it is not secret then, if america came deep down in your safest part of your soil close to the capital and carried out a high profile operation successfully withou you knowing a thing, i am sure america can damage that orange ballon place if they want, which i am sure they wont.

US has full knowledge of the location of our strategic assets,thats for sure...this has become possible because of a vast network of covert US operatives,satellite surveillance etc...we cannot hide a place which has a no-go perimeter around it,Anti-aircraft weapons,highly restricted access and a 24/7 ground surveillance and security...

There are more than 10 such sites (an assumption)...I believe that those who have been exposed among the commons, have been emptied...such as Kahuta,Sargodha,Kamra...

World War III will start or not.....this is an aftermath scenario...I wanted to ask...

Is this possible?

Keep in mind,that US possesses the most advanced weapons in:
1. Electronic Warfare (radar jamming etc)
2. Air Superiority (BVRAAMs)
3. Precise Penetration Munitions (though it will be hard for them to penetrate mountains)
etc...

Hmmm.......they have got the signals that Pakistan's nukes may be one of the targets for the US.

Yes,and we should be thankful to Allah that one of their Blackhawks went down,exposing their capabilities...

I sometimes wonder why Pakistani friends still love the good taliban and defend them in every step? do they realize how much on irrepairable damage these good Taliban have done to Pakistan?

i don't think that u.s. will try to take pak's nukes. Even if it does,it would be suicidal. No nation will be stupid to pile up its nukes in a position.

I sometimes wonder why Pakistani friends still love the good taliban and defend them in every step? do they realize how much on irrepairable damage these good Taliban have done to Pakistan?

They are good (for Pakistan's enemies) Taliban :D

They will play the good taliban, bad taliban routine...oldest trick in the book.

:) i know thats why i was wondering why you believe in what half baked guess the driver had fed you lolzz

i didnt really beleive in him either....but he couldnt have said this without any sort of sight.!!

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

yes you are right i do not have military insight...thats why i asked about orange baloons.

i hope this clears the air.

Back
Top Bottom