What's new

‘Iran becomes permanent member of BRICS. A strategic victory for Iran's foreign

I dont think it is clown show, Russia/Saudi/UAE/ Iran have huge oil and gas while China, India, Russia, and Brazil have big economies. China goods are also dominating in global scales.

They are likely preparing for plan to decrease USD dominance, we should first wait and see

I see they have good capacity to make an impact on global trade to be less dependent on USD by introducing new payment system outside Dollar system.

Blocs only work if they share similar values and geopolitical intentions. The g7 works as the 7 nations have similar goals. Brics share outlook on trade financing through their own currencies, limiting sanctions powers of the US and little else

Blocs only work if they share similar values and geopolitical intentions. The g7 works as the 7 nations have similar goals. Brics share outlook on trade financing through their own currencies, limiting sanctions powers of the US and little else
I have said their common goal in my previous post

I have to give credit to the Pak Deep State in this regard. They believe in too many cooks spoil the broth. So, their strategic relationships are mostly one-to-one cloaked under extreme secreacy....

By the by, the Empire will strike back....
Only an idiot like you can suck the Pakistani Deep Retarded State owned by Generals living a Modern life with Retro mindset.

Just watch Jokowi statement in his latest President YT channel. Indonesia doesnt apply for BRICS membership.

It's not defined what benefits brics will bring yet and what can be done inside brics that can't be done state to state outside of it

It's not defined what benefits brics will bring yet and what can be done inside brics that can't be done state to state outside of it
From Indonesian gov perspective, BRICS is seen as the extention of Bandung Conference in 1955 and now is defined as Global South initiative. During the meeting, Jokowi express his effort to go against any form of colonialism, including EU effort to bring Indonesia into WTO due to Indonesia raw material export ban. Indonesia position in this matter is that all of raw materials being mined in our land and sea are owned and controlled by Indonesia, no other country should interfere on that

So Jokowi also comes to BRICS meeting to get support from BRICS and all of Global South leaders who came to the meeting

BRICS will becomes practical and tangible if some of the following happen:

A Common currency backed up by central banks of all members
A Fund Lending institution like IMF , call it "Global BRICS Fund"
A Banking institution like world bank call it "Global Bank"
A BRICS exchange where investors can buy and sell shares in BRICS enterprises.

Lets hope money can talk and BRICS will be more than just a name...:undecided:

PS: I suggest BRICS name becomes "BRICS+xxx where xxx will be digits represents additional members to the original 5.:blink:

That's actually... great.

You'd be surprised how throwing the levers ever so slightly has massive multiplier effect over time. Hegemonic power requires the balance to be within very fine limits and if BRICS can just throw that off even just an atom beyond what is required, over time the difference could be between another 100 years of US hegemony (and believe it or not that's to the detriment of all the BRICS members regardless of their politics, tensions, issues with one another etc) or another 10.

I have to give credit to the Pak Deep State in this regard. They believe in too many cooks spoil the broth. So, their strategic relationships are mostly one-to-one cloaked under extreme secreacy....

By the by, the Empire will strike back....
I'm a personal fan of your posts on this forum.

No one distills idiocy and thinks hes said something profound better than you.

Its sad that you've locked yourself in your echo chamber by refusing to engage with anyone who disagrees with you but insanely hilarious when you drop something wise.

Last edited:
I dont think it is clown show, Russia/Saudi/UAE/ Iran have huge oil and gas while China, India, Russia, and Brazil have big economies. China goods are also dominating in global scales.

They are likely preparing for plan to decrease USD dominance, we should first wait and see

I see they have good capacity to make an impact on global trade to be less dependent on USD by introducing new payment system outside Dollar system.

Like I said - the US made a huge mistake holding other countries hostage by controlling access to SWIFT Banking System and holding other economies hostage. Mixing politics and trade was a bad idea. Russians and Chinese were sufferers and they are now looking for an alternative. De-dollarization and a competing sovereign currency (Yuan or not) is a real prospect now.

Not really, economy interests shape countries values.

Not really, economy interests shape countries values.

The evolving geopolitical equations are complex and always subservient to a Member Nation's own interests for obvious reasons

Back
Top Bottom