What's new

Vulnerability of Pakistan's Strategic Assets

PAKISTAN IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHICH CAN SERIOUSLY HURT OR KILL ISRAEL.
AHMAD U R HAZARA?FARSI AST?

he said he was stationed there...he told my father that also...although we dont really believe him...you know the kind of conspiracy theories in half literate people.

well, the yanks are not new in the region, once Afghanistan was battlefield and you guys were quite comfortable with it as you were protected, but the fire which was started by 2 great frineds(america and pakistan) has spread from our home to yours and also america, if you didnt comlain about the yanks in the past, then dont do it now.

as per nuke sensitivity, it is paksitanis members here(not pak gov and other people) who jump to kick everybody's backside with nukes.

:) then how come he didnt know about that info and a driver knew.

as far as i know there is no such facility in northern areas

and my father isnt really a conspiracy theorist...who spreads these kinda rumours...he just sticks to his own profession...not the profession of NESCOM!!

I think America can bypass the Nuclear issue, by creating more internal unrest alongs the lines of the Arab revolutions and then fund and support rebels council's in Balauchistan and Fata (what could PA do if the Americans made a deal with a council of elders to delcare Fata a soveriegn entity, in lieu of ending the drone strikes). How long can they put up with the fear of death above their heads just take a sec and think how that would make you feel.

well, the yanks are not new in the region, once Afghanistan was battlefield and you guys were quite comfortable with it as you were protected, but the fire which was started by 2 great frineds(america and pakistan) has spread from our home to yours and also america, if you didnt comlain about the yanks in the past, then dont do it now.

as per nuke sensitivity, it is paksitanis members here(not pak gov and other people) who jump to kick everybody's backside with nukes.

the afghans fought with soviets...the US made the taliban....soviets went...afghans fought between themselves....bin laden came...9/11 happened...and yanks cam here....so i think it is fair to say that the US has pulled this region into a blackhole from where there is no light forward or backward...

the afghans fought with soviets...the US made the taliban....soviets went...afghans fought between themselves....bin laden came...9/11 happened...and yanks cam here....so i think it is fair to say that the US has pulled this region into a blackhole from where there is no light forward or backward...

what has been the role of pakistan in all these? what have they done?

what has been the role of pakistan in all these? what have they done?

exactly my point.....what is the role of pakistan in all this....the answer to that is that US made the taliban with the help of pakistan....soviets got out...first chapter closed....then 9/11 happened...blame was put on OBL...US went to search him....US wanted pakistan to take its side...it did....taliban went beserk on pakistan...US is pulling afghanistan adn pakistan to point of no return..

no i havent been there, and why should they allow me to visit such a place? why you asked that question?

there is mountain on one side and the facility on the other.....the mountain is totally covered with anti air craft guns and rocket pickets....and huge orange baloons are afloat in the air surrounding the facility...just trying to highlight the security on the place to a normal eye...wonder what other measures are in place...

there is mountain on one side and the facility on the other.....the mountain is totally covered with anti air craft guns and rocket pickets....and huge orange baloons are afloat in the air surrounding the facility...just trying to highlight the security on the place to a normal eye...wonder what other measures are in place...

Orange baloons? Why do they want to make it a target?

I think America can bypass the Nuclear issue, by creating more internal unrest alongs the lines of the Arab revolutions and then fund and support rebels council's in Balauchistan and Fata (what could PA do if the Americans made a deal with a council of elders to delcare Fata a soveriegn entity, in lieu of ending the drone strikes). How long can they put up with the fear of death above their heads just take a sec and think how that would make you feel.

I think we need to start thinking along the line of stoking similar issues in the western world.

1. The Hispanic/Mexican question in the United States
2. The unsettled issue of Northern Ireland and also the now imminent independence referendum for Scotland

Back
Top Bottom