What's new

Vulnerability of Pakistan's Strategic Assets

when i was at multan aviation base....i talked with my fathers driver.....while he was cleaning the jeep...and he said that he was stationed at a northern area somewhere in the mountains...cant remember the exact name of the place....it was about 4 years ago.....and he said that they were constructing a tunnel deep into the mountain and there were missiles and all sorts of being put into that place and a facility was put into place.....this is just one place...and all nukes are not in one place...so i think our nukes are pretty safe!!

ha? how can we be so sure that your nukes are safe that even your fathers driver know a few things about it.

ITS NOT THAT EASY TO TAKE SOMEONES NUCLEAR ASSEST.AND IF THEY DO THEN THEY ARE DRAGGING THEMSELVES INTO A THIRD WORLD WAR BECAUSE PAKISTAN IS NOT IRAQ OF AFGHANISTAN IT GOT THE 5TH LARGEST MILITARY AND 6TH LARGEST POPULATION WITH 100 MILLION BETWEEN 15-30 YEARS OLD.ITS EASY TO SAY IT BUT DOING IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT IF AMERICA EVEN COMES AND TRIES TO TAKE THE NUCLEAR TRIGGERS AND SUCESED IN GETING THEM FROM ONE SITE BUT FAILS TO PICK 10 BOMBS OUT OF 200 THEN ITS WHOLE MEDITTIRANIAN FLEET IS IN DEEP SH*T THEY WILL GET NUKED BASES IN AFGHANISTAN WOULD BE SWEEPED BY TALIBAN AFTER PAKISTAN BLOCKS THIER SUPPLY LINES PAKISTAN WILL BOMB THIER SPOLIT CHILD THE ISRAEL AND WIPE US 400,000 TROOPS IN MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA.PAKISTAN FOLLOWS MAD AS WELL MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTION.SO AMERICA DONT START A THIRD WORLD WAR BECAUSE YOU WILL START IT BUT PAKISTANIS WILL FINISH IT.

please stop shouting and use lower case. by the way, i am sure you are not the same khanz who has started the pakistani fasion thread? because he/she is a good person.

ha? how can we be so sure that your nukes are safe that even your fathers driver know a few things about it.

did i say that my fathers driver knew the exact specs and things...i think i did mention that he did not exactly say that nukes are there...he said that missiles are being put there....so hundreds of these facilities are being put up!!....for nukes...EME personnel are definitely not stationed there....the nukes people are kept in a quarantine kind of situation....and in my opinion....even if taliban or radicals knew where the nukes were....they would not be able to get them....but if the US was to make up its mind to get our nukes...without even knowing where they are....there is a 80% chance that they will get them.

and u should look after your own goats afghan...not our nukes!!

have you ever been to kamra??

ITS NOT THAT EASY TO TAKE SOMEONES NUCLEAR ASSEST.AND IF THEY DO THEN THEY ARE DRAGGING THEMSELVES INTO A THIRD WORLD WAR BECAUSE PAKISTAN IS NOT IRAQ OF AFGHANISTAN IT GOT THE 5TH LARGEST MILITARY AND 6TH LARGEST POPULATION WITH 100 MILLION BETWEEN 15-30 YEARS OLD.ITS EASY TO SAY IT BUT DOING IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT IF AMERICA EVEN COMES AND TRIES TO TAKE THE NUCLEAR TRIGGERS AND SUCESED IN GETING THEM FROM ONE SITE BUT FAILS TO PICK 10 BOMBS OUT OF 200 THEN ITS WHOLE MEDITTIRANIAN FLEET IS IN DEEP SH*T THEY WILL GET NUKED BASES IN AFGHANISTAN WOULD BE SWEEPED BY TALIBAN AFTER PAKISTAN BLOCKS THIER SUPPLY LINES PAKISTAN WILL BOMB THIER SPOLIT CHILD THE ISRAEL AND WIPE US 400,000 TROOPS IN MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA.PAKISTAN FOLLOWS MAD AS WELL MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTION.SO AMERICA DONT START A THIRD WORLD WAR BECAUSE YOU WILL START IT BUT PAKISTANIS WILL FINISH IT.

Why do you want to nuke Isreal?? statement like these and i am pretty sure there wont be a 3rd world war. You can also NUKE the MOON because Americans landed there.

ITSNOTTHATEASYTOTAKESOMEONESNUCLEARASSESTANDIFTHEYDOTHENTHEYAREDRAGGINGTHEMSELVESINTOATHIRD WORLDWARBECAUSEPAKISTANISNOTIRAQOFAFGHANISTANITGOTTHE5THLARGESTMILITARYAND6THLARGESTOPULATIONWITH100MILLIONBETWEEN15-30YEARSOLD.ITSEASYT SAITBUTDOINGITISTOTALLYDIFFERENTIFAMERICAEVENCOMESANDTRIESTOTAKETHENUCLEARTRIGGERSANDSUCESEDINGETING THEMFROMONESITEBUTFAILSTOPICK10BOMBSOUTOF200THENITSWHOLEMEDITIRANIANFLEETISINDEEPSH*TTHEYWILLGETNUKEDBASESIN AFGHANISTANWOULDBESWEEPEDBYALIBANAFTERPAKISTANBLOCKSTHIERSUPPLYLINESPKISTANWILLBOMBTHIERSPOLITCHILDTHE ISRAELANDWIPEUS 400,000TROOPSINMIDDLEEASTANDSIA.PAKISTANFOLLOWSMADASWELLMUTUALASSURED DESTRUCTION.SOAMERICADONTSTARTATHIRDWORLD WAR BECAUSEYOUWILSTARTITBUTPAKISTANISWILLFINISH IT.

I agree with you. That was brilliant.:tup:

did i say that my fathers driver knew the exact specs and things...i think i did mention that he did not exactly say that nukes are there...he said that missiles are being put there....so hundreds of these facilities are being put up!!....for nukes...EME personnel are definitely not stationed there....the nukes people are kept in a quarantine kind of situation....and in my opinion....even if taliban or radicals knew where the nukes were....they would not be able to get them....but if the US was to make up its mind to get our nukes...without even knowing where they are....there is a 80% chance that they will get them.

And i didnt mean that the tunnel you metioned exactly had N.warheads, that shows how easy it is that your secrets get out from one mouth to anotehr mouth. do you think the other secret agencies are fool enough not to know about these things? they have operators who dig everything and everywhere to get the information especially Cia.

Pakistan will finish the third World war. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and u should look after your own goats afghan...not our nukes!!

you dont worry about our goats, but your nukes do worry us. if khoda Na-Khwasta something goes goes wrong, we will be the very first one to feel the heat.

Why do you want to nuke Isreal?? statement like these and i am pretty sure there wont be a 3rd world war. You can also NUKE the MOON because Americans landed there.

BECAUSE JERUSLAM IS OURS THE SAME LIKE INDIA IS OURS

I agree with you. That was brilliant.:tup:

and you read all those upper case with every word connected to each and difficult to differentiate them from each other, you are brilliant, lol.

Back
Top Bottom