What's new

Vulnerability of Pakistan's Strategic Assets

you dont worry about our goats, but your nukes do worry us. if khoda Na-Khwasta something goes goes wrong, we will be the very first one to feel the heat.

if something goes wrong anywhere in the world with nukes...everyone will suffer...remember that the US flew over its airspace with nukes on a B52!!.....and it was not the first time!!

BECAUSE JERUSLAM IS OURS THE SAME LIKE INDIA IS OURS

despite all the bigotry and wrong doings of israel which i am 100% against it and i will be in the future, i dont see the reason why you bring them in this scenario.

when i was at multan aviation base....i talked with my fathers driver.....while he was cleaning the jeep...and he said that he was stationed at a northern area somewhere in the mountains...cant remember the exact name of the place....it was about 4 years ago.....and he said that they were constructing a tunnel deep into the mountain and there were missiles and all sorts of being put into that place and a facility was put into place.....this is just one place...and all nukes are not in one place...so i think our nukes are pretty safe!!

:) Your father is in Army??

And i didnt mean that the tunnel you metioned exactly had N.warheads, that shows how easy it is that your secrets get out from one mouth to anotehr mouth. do you think the other secret agencies are fool enough not to know about these things? they have operators who dig everything and everywhere to get the information especially Cia.

well...it isnt a big secret really....anyone related to the army knows about this kinda stuff....and have you been to kamra???

if something goes wrong anywhere in the world with nukes...everyone will suffer...remember that the US flew over its airspace with nukes on a B52!!.....and it was not the first time!!

someting went wrong in japan, and it is not affecting me and even if it affects me, it will be to the minimum level, but if things go wrong in my pakistan, we will be the first to be hit and hit very hard.

despite all the bigotry and wrong doings of israel which i am 100% against it and i will be in the future, i dont see the reason why you bring them in this scenario.

emotional bouts from few people so nevermind. US will bet its borders for protecting Israel and seriously there is NO threat to Israel from anyone, its other way round

someting went wrong in japan, and it is not affecting me and even if it affects me, it will be to the minimum level, but if things go wrong in my pakistan, we will be the first to be hit and hit very hard.

Your country has been hit so many times in the past.

I am wondering if you guys still feel the pain?

well...it isnt a big secret really....anyone related to the army knows about this kinda stuff....and have you been to kamra???

and what is the point of arguing with your if you dont get the point.

emotional bouts from few people so nevermind. US will bet its borders for protecting Israel and seriously there is NO threat to Israel from anyone, its other way round

yes, i agree with that.

did nukes go off in japan??...did nukes get into the hands of extremists in japan??....i say it will effect everybody because there is a huge american influence in afghanistan....and there will be complications in pakistan as well...hence you get affected....this region is the most volatile region in the world with thanks to the yanks!!

Ahmad as we know we are surrounded by an enemy and ill-wishers so any attempt to snatch our defence (our nukes) will result in using them over the countries in the region in haste and that is not a good scenario for the region (which is btw an important region). followed by an unending militancy in the entire region and we wont care for our life and who we are going to hit

and what is the point of arguing with your if you dont get the point.

and what is the point i dont get...care to elaborate??..

completely agreed JANA....no threat to israel from anyone as long as uncle sam is there,

BECAUSE JERUSLAM IS OURS THE SAME LIKE INDIA IS OURS

First there is a button on the left side of your keyboard called caps lock, please press it.

India is very overcrowded man, you sure you want to come here...you can go to the nearest indian embassy and ask for a visa, but i think they will reject stating that that you are too young to understand the world.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom