Vishwaguru Shining India

iamnobody

BANNED
Screenshot_2023-05-21-10-33-49-846-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg

@Joe Shearer sb @-=virus=- bhakt @jamahir lal bandhu

This is the salary a privately hired domestic driver will get in Delhi. Mumbai salaries are even higher.

India's per capita GDP is about 200k INR. Assuming one earner supports a family of 4, the average income of an earner is 800k INR. Now, I understand that the average is highly skewed by the very rich, but it sounds difficult to believe that a distribution that has an average of 800K will have a 90th percentile of 300K.

I feelinz like good biradar. I am in the same bracket as Ambani Saar.
No but genuinely, these surveys say that if you earn 3LPA you're among the top 10%. But haven't revealed the income bracket of rest of the population, how many people earn 10k a month and so on.

Salaries are low in India, but the informal sector generating income gets excluded in it, especially the farmers.
They are 100% legit if the praise India or show something bad about Pakistan.
Given the way your country is going on, anything positive coming out of there would be doubtful :cheesy:.
And anyway these surveys have been saying the same for years, reason being using old data, in this case the 2019-20 data which is 4 years old and in between India's per capita income has risen from ₹1,34,226 in 2019-20 to ₹1,97,468 in 2022-23 as if wages have stagnated. And they also claim that just 18.43% Indians live below 1 LPA which again seems BS.

If the average income of an average family went up to 800,000 rupees, then Modi ji would easily win 500 seats without campaigning.
😂😂😂

@Joe Shearer @jamahir
It seem you don't understand the difference between average or arithmetic mean and median. Average is not the 50th percentile and will be heavily skewed by the people who earn billions.

low 90% gae tel lene, kyu @jamahir ?

scene to saara 10% ka hai, top one toh impossible hai ghusna.. but top 10 me wherever is also good.. gaadi, bangla, chicken tikka, whisky .. or kya mangta ?

low 90% gae tel lene, kyu @jamahir ?

scene to saara 10% ka hai, top one toh impossible hai ghusna.. but top 10 me wherever is also good.. gaadi, bangla, chicken tikka, whisky .. or kya mangta ?

First of all I am struggling to understand what is this "percentile" that this fool @RandyB is posting constantly.

This is the salary a privately hired domestic driver will get in Delhi. Mumbai salaries are even higher.

India's per capita GDP is about 200k INR. Assuming one earner supports a family of 4, the average income of an earner is 800k INR.
Read your OP. Drivers in Mumbai or Delhi get paid around 15,000.

An average BCOM fresher gets a job with a salary of around 10–15k. My CA friend has employed freshmen who work for as little as 8k.

Visit the slums of these cities and inquire about their household income.

It seem you don't understand the difference between average or arithmetic mean and median. Average is not the 50th percentile and will be heavily skewed by the people who earn billions.