What's new

Vishwaguru Shining India

Read your OP. Drivers in Mumbai or Delhi get paid around 15,000.
You will not find any reliable driver to work for this salary in these two cities. You may find someone who doesn't know how to drive or is desperate for a job but you will end up either firing him or he will quit the job once he is established. Even unskilled maids can make around 25K a month if they are working in the right location.

CAs during initial training are essentially in an apprenticeship. So, they may be working for close to free initially, but if they are competent, they will easily be making at least 20 lakhs/year once they are established.

You will not find any reliable driver to work for this salary in these two cities. You may find someone who doesn't know how to drive or is desperate for a job but you will end up either firing him or he will quit the job once he is established. Even unskilled maids can make around 25K a month if they are working in the right location.

CAs during initial training are essentially in an apprenticeship. So, they may be working for close to free initially, but if they are competent, they will easily be making at least 20 lakhs/year once they are established.
not just drivers, "unskilled" "labour" me dekho toh.. maids are absolutely killing it.. spl full time nannies employed with rich types. Man, people take them on vacations around the place, including overseas, get paid nice.. then they splurge on luxury good and vacations etc.

"trickle down" economics is real, but for a few.. after all capitalism ka hi spillover hai, but how good is it overall.. proper "ramu kaka" these days even running their own side small businesses.

its GREAT to see that stuff, love it.. and inshallah, their next gen will go on to climb greater heights yet.

not just drivers, "unskilled" "labour" me dekho toh.. maids are absolutely killing it.. spl full time nannies employed with rich types. Man, people take them on vacations around the place, including overseas, get paid nice.. then they splurge on luxury good and vacations etc.

"trickle down" economics is real, but for a few.. after all capitalism ka hi spillover hai, but how good is it overall.. proper "ramu kaka" these days even running their own side small businesses.

its GREAT to see that stuff, love it.. and inshallah, their next gen will go on to climb greater heights yet.
In capitalism, there are always haves and have nots. Frankly, a skilled and professional driver or maid or plumber is more useful than someone with an MBA degree from a third rate university who insists on doing a white collar job and there is no reason why he or she should not be paid more, but if you are good at your job, corporate salaries in India for high performers are approaching those in the first world.

In capitalism, there are always haves and have nots. Frankly, a skilled and professional driver or maid or plumber is more useful than someone with an MBA degree from a third rate university who insists on doing a white collar job and there is no reason why he or she should not be paid more, but if you are good at your job, corporate salaries in India for high performers are approaching those in the first world.
Maids these days, just housekeeping/cleaning ones will rarely do toilets. We never asked them to either.. just a bit of tyding up around the loo.. no toilet cleaning, DIY. I do mine, no shame.. apni gaan' saaf krte ho, toilet bhi kallo :laugh: .. koi tension ni

Maids these days, just housekeeping/cleaning ones will rarely do toilets. We never asked them to either.. just a bit of tyding up around the loo.. no toilet cleaning, DIY. I do mine, no shame.. apni gaan' saaf krte ho, toilet bhi kallo :laugh: .. koi tension ni
Virus ji apka bio data share ki jiye

I guess with most diet consisting of cow dung burgers and cow piss it is easy to live on a modest salary in hindooo india

Cow dung burgers and cow ka cola is only for the most ardent of Bhakts. The poor people want real food but that is given to dogs, wasted in waleemas and wasted in other socio-cultural things. People die of hunger in India or suffer hunger. Please do not make fun of this.

The poor people want real food but that is given to dogs, wasted in waleemas and wasted in other socio-cultural things. People die of hunger in India or suffer hunger.
dogs get scraps and waste mostly, or their dog food.. you're not supposed to feed them proper spiced human food or cooked meat, salt sweet etc anyway... that shit's really bad for them.

and log weddings pe ni celebrate karein to fir kaha kare ? .. lavish wedding, walima spreads rock !

Tum toh RSS ke aadmi ho. Dar kis baat ka
mai kahi ka bhi hu.. aapko kya lena dena mere naam, kaam, dhande and other niji mamlon se ?

Aap pdf ke Kohinoor ho. Doc sb ka mein thoda bahot janta hun naam kya hai, kaam kya hai, kidar rehte hai.

Aap thoda apna parichay di jiye.
opsec bhi ek cheez hoti hai, kyu re.. chirkut ?

Back
Top Bottom