What's new

Vishwaguru Shining India

Cow dung burgers and cow ka cola is only for the most ardent of Bhakts. The poor people want real food but that is given to dogs, wasted in waleemas and wasted in other socio-cultural things. People die of hunger in India or suffer hunger. Please do not make fun of this

Lol

It is funny at one hand these clown hendoo rsss claim india is some sort of superpower … and at another it can’t feed or educate it people

I mean seriously we shot down two of their front line planes and they couldn’t even sqeek against us .. some superpower 🦸‍♀️

It is funny at one hand these clown hendoo rsss claim india is some sort of superpower … and at another it can’t feed or educate it people

I mean seriously we shot down two of their front line planes and they couldn’t even sqeek against us .. some superpower 🦸‍♀️
healthy dialogue, all part of being a vibrant democracy.. I'll bet you're jealous of our political stability. aap apna IK ko le k rr jaari rakho, bas.

DH.JPG

you shot down a rusty old mig and that was that, other thing was fog of war bs and we shot down our own helo :S

aaj tak na F-16 (our claim) na hi MKI, your claim ka koi evidence mila hai.

Most of these surveys are BS
both my domestic help and cook ( both from nepal) make 30K each month, and when their husband's salaries are included(20K per month) , both make 6 lakhs in an year. Ofcourse, this is about Bangalore. In other indian cities, it might be low. but, its not less than 20K for husband and 20K for wife per month, So, it shows any family in india with a bit of hardwork can make 5 lakhs per year (without education) , which is about 6K USD per wife+husband together

both my domestic help and cook ( both from nepal) make 30K each month, and when their husband's salaries are included(20K per month) , both make 6 lakhs in an year. Ofcourse, this is about Bangalore. In other indian cities, it might be low. but, its not less than 20K for husband and 20K for wife per month, So, it shows any family in india with a bit of hardwork can make 5 lakhs per year (without education) , which is about 6K USD per wife+husband together
In Faridabad its around 20k p.m. which is decent since its a Tier-2 city although a big one in NCR.

Back
Top Bottom