What's new

Bengali Wedding

@jamahir - I cannot add new posts for 24 hours but I can edit my earlier posts. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and every religion have tenets that can be fitted into any political system whether it is communism or capitalism or any other. I was listening to a YouTube vid by some Tamil crypto christian crooks who were saying they are atheists and commies but admiring Jesus and Christianity for their visionary thoughts which is essentially communism. Bollocks I thought to myself. Your viewpoint seems no different.
Firstly to be a Marxist/Leninist commie you have to reject God and religion whether it is Allah or Muhammad or Jesus any other. Of course in my view Islam or Christianity are political systems with the hogwash of god to shepherd the masses and create a community that can be controlled. If you are some other type of commie who believes in religion it's also ok. If you say that you will pick and choose certain aspects of religion then its ok, but its redundant because those aspects are motherhood and apple pie thoughts that can be found outside of religion too. So my point is that if you reject the concept of god/religion then please call out.

This is not very widespread.

Bhaiyyas who are away from their wives do G hole seks with men.

But in Pakistan & Aghania dudes be having 4 wives still be fcking Lil bois

I will reply to both posts tomorrow. Tired now.

@jamahir @NagaBaba

Muslim Leaders in Aadhoor were booked under POCSO for drugging and rape of a minor boy. The accused League members are :Muliar Panchayat President and member of 2nd Ward, SM Muhammad Kunji and League worker Taizeer. Both men have been additionally charged with violent attack.

The victim, a school student, has suffered similar assaults several times and went on to lodge complaint with police. The victim would be given MDMA before carrying out the attack.

Muhammad Kunjii and Taiseer are currently absconding.
Read more: https://www.deshabhimani.com/englis...muslim-league-leaders-booked-under-pocso/8307

@jamahir @NagaBaba

Muslim Leaders in Aadhoor were booked under POCSO for drugging and rape of a minor boy. The accused League members are :Muliar Panchayat President and member of 2nd Ward, SM Muhammad Kunji and League worker Taizeer. Both men have been additionally charged with violent attack.

The victim, a school student, has suffered similar assaults several times and went on to lodge complaint with police. The victim would be given MDMA before carrying out the attack.

Muhammad Kunjii and Taiseer are currently absconding.
Read more: https://www.deshabhimani.com/englis...muslim-league-leaders-booked-under-pocso/8307

I will post this as a thread.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom