What's new

Vipers are not coming??

Only total retards get kicked in their nuts twice...............Congrats to Pakistani Military high ups............when you kiss arse, you get shit
Deal is on they are coming. I have checked with few guys they are not being stopped.

Personally I think Russian KA 52 or MI 28 is the way forward not USA

Lols...don't wants to break your heart but Russian helos came without weapon package and weapon training means no more good than MI-17...they also halt the remaining deal...

Lols...don't wants to break your heart but Russian helos came without weapon package and weapon training means no more good than MI-17...they also halt the remaining deal...
Russian weapons are here as we order them. Russia already has offered us MI 28 way back in 2014 IDEAS. They are offering weapons and lot of our teams are visiting Russia these days.

Russian weapons are here as we order them. Russia already has offered us MI 28 way back in 2014 IDEAS. They are offering weapons and lot of our teams are visiting Russia these days.
Lols wait and watch.

Lols wait and watch.
JANAB few goodies from Russia are already here. Russia is offering Janab I know few things which I can't share but Russia is eager to sell us weapons. We are also the one helping Russia sell weapons to Muslim countries which until recently only used Western weapons

With USA it is always a one sum game you need to have some leverage to get any thing from them. Placing an order is very easy with USA the difficult part is getting the product so if you have some card hidden in the end times then you can for sure get the product from USA.

In other words an unreliable supplier. What is the basic lesson with unreliable suppliers? You simply don't buy their stuff.

We need to get our money back and look for alternatives.

I raised this point a few months ago that the AH-1Z deal has gone south mainly because of financial matters under FMF and Pakistan Army refusal to buy them under a loan or from own funds. Chickens have come home to roost now

Our short sighted Generals were not expecting Trump to get into power.

I raised this point a few months ago that the AH-1Z deal has gone south mainly because of financial matters under FMF and Pakistan Army refusal to buy them under a loan or from own funds. Chickens have come home to roost now
Deal is still on they are coming although we should not go ahead with this deal that is my personal opinion. The deal is still on

Deal is on they are coming. I have checked with few guys they are not being stopped.

Both helo recently performed excellent in Iraqi and Syrian heat. A good choice for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Where did people read that the sale has been blocked? Storage could be for any number of reasons.

is their any way to get this money back international courts or some other pressure tactics ?
usually they will return it or likley give alternative useless weapons or food, we will aceept all options given our corrupt civilian and army leadership

its obvious, army is hopefull (oblivious and foolsih)

i doubt it, Russia cares about money, weapons would be a simple bullets and rockets which could be sourced from all over the world given their use, unless you are only referring to antitank weapons, which even if is true is probably not why they were attained in the first place

a more concerning thin kwould be hat if the engine of t129 is blocked midway..PA should play it safe with t129 and ask for indeginous engine

usually they will return it or likley give alternative useless weapons or food, we will aceept all options given our corrupt civilian and army leadership

its obvious, army is hopefull (oblivious and foolsih)

i doubt it, Russia cares about money, weapons would be a simple bullets and rockets which could be sourced from all over the world given their use, unless you are only referring to antitank weapons, which even if is true is probably not why they were attained in the first place

a more concerning thin kwould be hat if the engine of t129 is blocked midway..PA should play it safe with t129 and ask for indeginous engine
They are not hopeful they know these are coming. Trump has simple rule that if you are ready to pay to buy weapons he has no issue in selling them. What ever he says about Afghanistan that is different thing but if his weapons industry is profiting he won't damage that

They are not hopeful they know these are coming. Trump has simple rule that if you are ready to pay to buy weapons he has no issue in selling them. What ever he says about Afghanistan that is different thing but if his weapons industry is profiting he won't damage that
yup the same way that f-16s from jordan and usa were coming..till you got it right in your face

Back
Top Bottom