What's new

Vietnam welcomes Indian warships at its ports

Indians dudes are just too funny...First they brought U.S in to discussion about how to contain China, now Nato come into the picture to rescue the S.O.S Vietnam..I guess U.S is just not good enought for India...next what? Aliens will definetly altimat challenger to China....sound like WE Devil China will not only face the earth ARMADA but to face aliens as well :D.

No actually your own countrymen brought up an unrelated post exposing his/her insecurities about Chinese and Philippine relations. Which had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. :lol:

Post 25 to be exact

Chinese trolls are deluded if they think China can invade Vietnam and get away with it.Every opposing country including the United States(that by default would guarantee NATO action) and India will jump into the action.

Don't overestimate yourselves by thinking a large coalition would be required to beat you.You will have your a**es handed out to you before you realize it. Of course,even an idiot like you understands the reciprocation of turning the war nuclear.

Trolls? you guys made assumption without any concret references...you never call that "TRoll", I just want to to expose your fantasy dream..sure you guys are eager to see a war between China and Nato to weak both side and the best is to see nukes exchange between China and U.S. when both nations got destroys..India can claim the podium of first world nation, You can make a lunatic dream...noone prevent you that.

you best lunatic argument start with a "IF scenario"...since when China said that it gonna invade Vietnam??..you India are the best to paint Evil China then propose a scenario solution such as form a coation to beat down evil China if it invade Vietnam"

Trolls? you guys made assumption without any concret references...you never call that "TRoll", I just want to to expose your fantasy dream..sure you guys are eager to see a war between China and Nato to weak both side and the best is to see nukes exchange between China and U.S. when both nations got destroys..India can claim the podium of first world nation, You can make a lunatic dream...noone prevent you that.

you best lunatic argument start with a "IF scenario"...since when China said that it gonna invade Vietnam??..you India are the best to paint Evil China then propose a scenario solution such as form a coation to beat down evil China if it invade Vietnam"

Okay,I did not understand a single line you posted.Perhaps you could type in Mandarin and I could whip my Google translate out?

Okay,I did not understand a single line you posted.Perhaps you could type in Mandarin and I could whip my Google translate out?

To speak Indian way...basically you guys ran out of argument that what I want to say..so you need to invent a scenario start wit a word "IF"

"IF china invade Vietname then ....Nato"
"If China try to bleed ou nose again.....we're not ..1962"
"If India sell Brahmo....that will scare China to hell"
"If thiss...if That"

To speak Indian way...basically you guys ran out of argument that what I want to say..so you need to invent a scenario start wit a word "IF"

"IF china invade Vietname then ....Nato"
"If China try to bleed ou nose again.....we're not ..1962"
"If India sell Brahmo....that will scare China to hell"
"If thiss...if That"

Okay,allow me to answer in absolute terms;

You touch our Naval ships,We will F**k you up

You invade Vietnam,We will F**k you up

You invade us,We will F**k you up

That certain enough for you?

india and u.s have not come closer just with an intention of countering china there are several other mutual interests such as trade and commerce , similar is the case with vietnam , it has done well economically in the past few years , our collaboration should not just be limited to defence , we can be two good ally's , you chinese suffer from a syndrome of whatever happens in the world has got to something with china or is done to counter china , in my earlier post alwell i have mentioned that our relations with vietnam should have nothing to do with china , sh*t i don't think china is some big bully neither do i feel that we need to be scared of you ........

patriotism is a good thing.

but too much of a good thing is a bad thing

Not so sure buddy,The BJP led governance was a facade at best that wasn't able to deliver on the tiniest things.What we need is youth in leadership,one that isn't bound by the historical sense of oneness that never did exist in the first place.

I agree there was no need to announce that we have nukes which were being developed for last 20 years but BJP did it so that everyone thinks it was their government who built those nukes and votes for them

Woot nice now you understand mandarine :lol: no need google translator :D

I agree there was no need to announce that we have nukes which were being developed for last 20 years but BJP did it so that everyone thinks it was their government who built those nukes and votes for them

True.Not to mention their pathetic track record at economic growth.And to think they had the gumption run ads of "India Shining"!!! lolz

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Woot nice now you understand mandarine :lol: no need google translator :D

It's a miracle!!! lolz

It had much to do with your revised post :woot:

next time send INS Shivalik, INS Delhi, INS Kamotra and INS Chakra to exercise with Vietnamese then we'll see if Chinese will confront us.

A visit by Shivalik class and Kamrota class will be very good for Vietnamese Navy..They will have a very good chance to understand the working of modern warships..

If anti ship version of PRAHAR could be developed,this will be very good option for Vietnamese defense forces...

dont u like Brahmos,

Back
Top Bottom