What's new

Vietnam welcomes Indian warships at its ports

This is good, but i am rather skeptical. Our political will not quite assertive as most of us here would like it to be. We need to change this first and foremost. Our allies and friends needs to be able to trust and rely on us to deliver. Our diplomatic team is quite aggressive as I've come to understand. Butdue to weak and uncertain political will, they only go half way. Half as$ed measures are not what a friend would expect.

Hey i m all for good relation with india, The truth is china will not dare to attack or provoke india. After all not many country can give china a 20-30 billion trade deficit yearly. Yes it sad but true in a business world your customers is always right.

Indeed brah! "Customer is always right". So when we say we are the "most evillest", we're right. Please tell Mr.Dragon this. I am very perplexed by his latest posts.

This is good, but i am rather skeptical. Our political will not quite assertive as most of us here would like it to be. We need to change this first and foremost. Our allies and friends needs to be able to trust and rely on us to deliver. Our diplomatic team is quite aggressive as I've come to understand. Butdue to weak and uncertain political will, they only go half way. Half as$ed measures are not what a friend would expect.

it may sound harsh,but how come any country will rely on india if 70% of your weaponry are supplied by others

Read my other post. We've worked 64 hard years for this title, literally spending our sweat and blood every day in order to confirm and re-assert our evilness. Now, come on. You must agree, we deserve this at the very least.

Seriously I don't know what you mean by your 64 years...maybe i haven't read enough of your posts..but if you care to take the EVil mark..then your wish is granted you evil Bast...but first try to convince ASEAN countries that we..chinese the lovely peacefull on earth...maybe you can star with your lovely S.O.S vietnam friend.

vietnam is a friend.... a friend in need is a friend indeed we have berthing rights in Oman Qatar and Kenya Vietnam will help us assert our naval force in southeast Asia,

By using them.

The question still remains,how are you gonna use them,China -Vietnam border dispute has been settled,a possible war will only happen in south china sea,and it's very likely this conflict will end in 24 hours

The question still remains,how are you gonna use them,China -Vietnam border dispute has been settled,a possible war will only happen in south china sea,and it's very likely this conflict will end in 24 hours

Not really.Vietnam has NATO support and considering our ties with Vietnam the 24 hour deadline might very well be true,just that China will obliterated within that time-frame and not the other way around.

Not to worry,it's never going to happen.China's policymakers are one of the smartest guys on the planet.There will be a reconciliation with India so that the threat gets neutralized and NATO never comes into the picture.China likes the way things are going right now and would like to keep things that way.

Interesting, Vietnam has the ability to move India ships to Land..they will never get sunk.
Hehe, if your jet fighter fly inside our S-300PMU1-plus range(250km), it will be shoot down, if your war ship move inside our Brahmos-Yakhont range( 300 km ) it will be sunk , so you have NO chance to damage India ship.

That why INS Airavat only hear your voice from radio, but could not detect your ship bcz your war-ship can not move inside our EEZ :D

Look my friend we arent strong enough to take on mighty superpower india, even in 1962 we had our asss kicked so bad we had to retreat and run like hell back to our side of border , what make you think we can fight them now

Look my friend we arent strong enough to take on mighty superpower india, even in 1962 we had our asss kicked so bad we had to retreat and run like hell back to our side of border , what make you think we can fight them now

Great that you understand the ground realities of 2011 instead of 1962!

Hehe, if your jet fighter fly inside our S-300PMU1-plus range(250km), it will be shoot down, if your war ship move inside our Brahmos-Yakhont range( 300 km ) it will be sunk , so you have NO chance to damage India ship.

That why INS Airavat only hear your voice from radio, but could not detect your ship bcz your war-ship can not move inside our EEZ :D

Damn...Vietnameses are just toooo smart...We Devil China will get owned for sure.

Not really.Vietnam has NATO support and considering our ties with Vietnam the 24 hour deadline might very well be true,just that China will obliterated within that time-frame and not the other way around.

Not to worry,it's never going to happen.China's policymakers are one of the smartest guys on the planet.There will be a reconciliation with India so that the threat gets neutralized and NATO never comes into the picture.China likes the way things are going right now and would like to keep things that way.

Indians dudes are just too funny...First they brought U.S in to discussion about how to contain China, now Nato come into the picture to rescue the S.O.S Vietnam..I guess U.S is just not good enought for India...next what? Aliens will definetly altimat challenger to China....sound like WE Devil China will not only face the earth ARMADA but to face aliens as well :D.

Indians dudes are just too funny...First they brought U.S in to discussion about how to contain China, now Nato come into the picture to rescue the S.O.S Vietnam..I guess U.S is just not good enought for India...next what? Aliens will definetly altimat challenger to China....sound like WE Devil China will not only face the earth ARMADA but to face aliens as well :D.

Chinese trolls are deluded if they think China can invade Vietnam and get away with it.Every opposing country including the United States(that by default would guarantee NATO action) and India will jump into the action.

Don't overestimate yourselves by thinking a large coalition would be required to beat you.You will have your a**es handed out to you before you realize it. Of course,even an idiot like you understands the reciprocation of turning the war nuclear.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom