What's new

Vietnam welcomes Indian warships at its ports

frigates with sea launched brahmos should be stationed there. We can also install there AAD PAD.

you don't Add torpido?? for PLAN subs....tsk tsk Indians just under-estimate PLAN...don't cry back that you guys were not ready as 1962's:lol:

Sure bro, just come and help us in Training , and if war happend we will face with China war-ship and won't let your ships in danger :cheers:

Interesting, Vietnam has the ability to move India ships to Land..they will never get sunk.

Vietnam is a small country but they have the determination and will power to brave against much larger power. I think we can help them in training their defence personnels and will give each other strength. Also, we should try to build a healthy military relationship with Indonesia, Philippians, and Borneo etc. All these countries surrounding the malacca straight and south china sea will be a valuable ally in exerting pressure in South Asia region.

That's funny as description, that reminds me of our all weather friend. For a country that majority people has less than 1 meal per day that want to rescue AsEAN countries against the EVIL CHINA :lol:

How about sending your Indian 3 carrier battle group? that will certainly boost the moral of those scary Vietnames.

Nah man,why send our carrier when you even can't stop our amphibious ships?Keep calling it your territory and we will keep trampling on it!

Vetnameses are best know the "S.O.S" people...so you tell me

Soo what, USA funded and supported Pakistan for over last 50 years, USA gave Pakistan planes and missiles etc.

Now Pakistan is turning towards China now, in this case you lost one, but u gained one too.

Nah man,why send our carrier when you even can't stop our amphibious ships?Keep calling it your territory and we will keep trampling on it!

Give me a god reason for us to stop an insignifcant amphibious...use butcher knife to kill a fly is that really worth?

Exactly you got that right my friend, we make a lot of money from india, no one love you guys more than China

We love you guys too!Your animosity towards other Asian countries have us all set.Now we are signing treaties with Japan,getting free Naval bases in Vietnam and unlimited support from NATO.Kindly keep up your good work so we might not lift a finger!

Give me a god reason for us to stop an insignifcant amphibious...use butcher knife to kill a fly is that really worth?

if not then give me a good reason that ur ship was not kissing Airavat's buttt and our ship was not kicking ur ship's buttttttttttttttttt:whistle:

It's because you can't do squat to us without raising an all out war with us.An attack on our ship will be treated as an act of war on us.Let's see you try it.

It's not China's concern. Everyone can send their navy to visit Vietnam as long as they foot the bill.

I think the Indo-Vietnamese friendship has a very bright future based on a common enemy and mutual interests in other fields such as economic and social and if both sides continue with this in mind then both will benefit greatly.

+ I even hear the VnAF is interested in the LCA, although I don't know how far this may go.

if not then give me a good reason that ur ship was not kissing Airavat's buttt and our ship was not kicking ur ship's buttttttttttttttttt:whistle:

That's interesting... now Indian invente ship kiss butt and ship kicking butttt...what else can I say? I might as well capitulate"

It's because you can't do squat to us without raising an all out war with us.An attack on our ship will be treated as an act of war on us.Let's see you try it.

I think we EVIL China got the message..."Dare not to kick oour buttt agains as 1962s...we're prepare since 1967 and you commie didnt made any single move against us". When PLA raided India in 1962..did we care if that's an act of war??..we have tried...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom