What's new

Vietnam welcomes Indian warships at its ports

Woah,Free access to Vietnamese ports,restrictions being lifted on our firms by Japan,NATO requesting us to drop pretenses and join them.A lot of free goodies to oppose China eh,somebody should've explained this to us much earlier!!!

Defending your motherland is one thing. Writing jignostic unrealistic comments on PDF is quite another

How does it qualify as jingoism? Most people are astonished at where China's defense capabilities are headed and not where they are right now.What are they going to do?fly their prototypes towards us? lolz

It will be an even fight,all things considered,at the present moment.

hehe some chineese feel even after 39 years,there is only about 15,000 gurka battalion on the border lol

but they forget one thing..they say now china is more powerful than japan but forget the same japan had invaded china !!!
hypocrites!

This is welcoming news. Hind should accept Vietnam's offer.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

we should also start construction of a listening post there or maybe a full scale port.

Perhaps some bomb shelters for your civilian population may come in handy. May want to build them first, just a suggestion.

Okay,allow me to answer in absolute terms;

You touch our Naval ships,We will F**k you up

You invade Vietnam,We will F**k you up

You invade us,We will F**k you up

That certain enough for you?

I believe you 100%. :tup:

There is just a VERY delayed reaction. After all, we have already touched your naval ships, we have already had a war with Vietnam, and we have already invaded India. All three points have already been done.

Now we're just waiting for you to "F**k us up". So far it's been 50 years and counting.

Patience is a virtue.

I believe you 100%.

There is just a VERY delayed reaction. After all we have already touched your naval ships, we have already had a war with Vietnam, and we have already invaded India. All three points have already been done.

Now we're just waiting for you to "F**k us up"... it's been 50 years and counting.

don't forget about 1967 :D

There is just a VERY delayed reaction. After all, we have already touched your naval ships, we have already had a war with Vietnam, and we have already invaded India. All three points have already been done.

Now we're just waiting for you to "F**k us up". So far it's been 50 years and counting.

Patience is a virtue.

Which Naval ship did you "touch" If confronting some naval vessel means touching then my reply ends here :wave: better go to school else mum would spank you. :angry:

Yes you had a war with Vietnam and the Vietnamese militia f**ked you so badly that you lost about 25,000 men and 500 tanks..... objective failed aswell..... do you need even more f**king ??

Yes you Invaded India and ran away with the fear of counter attack...... objective was to capture Arunachal Pradesh or Tawang even after capturing large parts of land in Arunachal your soldiers found it better to run away in a few days..... how can we f**k up some one who is already f**ked up and running away from the battle field like COWARDS.

Patience is a virtue.

Its been 50 years since your counting started, might be you skipped the year 1967 and 1987 where a sweet suttle pay back was given.

Patience is a virtue.

we would have done it , but whenever we think about it your political heads come running to india and start preaching for peace and brotherhood ....

Okay,allow me to answer in absolute terms;

You touch our Naval ships,We will F**k you up

You invade Vietnam,We will F**k you up

You invade us,We will F**k you up

That certain enough for you?

OK, so there have been MANY boasts of India "F**king up" China.

But the question is, do the people who say this, actually take it seriously?

INS Airavat did a very good thing by proceeding on journey as planned & ignoring PLAAN.

India should help vietnam to develop its missile arsenal to counter against Chinese threat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom