What's new

Vietnam to Get Sub Fleet in 6 Years: State Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
That why, Mr Colin Powell from Mighty USA , arm to the teeth, but traped by silly booy trap:lol:

That becuz they are West, they are cocky and underestimate oriental mights, just like how Mongolian lost the war long time ago because those people have no experience with southeast asian geography and guerrilla warfare. But Chinese are absolutely different, the Chinese with a long history of wars fighting against the most powerful invaders on this planet, include your cunning Viet fox, do you still think the Chinese are known nothing about you!? Since China ancient imperial kingdom collapsed, the Chinese have been struggling and against many brutal powers, just 50 years ago they kicked the Yank butt out of North Korea with their rusty weapons, they challenge the USSR and almost every western powers in this planet until today. You do think the Chinese are nothing to you, Chinese don't know guerrilla!? On this planet, not only your **** Vietnam is the nation which know how to fight guerrilla and Vietnam are not invincible. Stop your ******* lame sophistry about yourself. You are indeed an embarrassless little punk in people eyes!!!

Colin Powell : AceTalks
If CHina is traped by sea mine, she still better than being trap by some thing like this (how to call it name bro ?):lol:
Bai-coc-o-song-Bach-Dang.jpg.jpg

I don't give a **** about what is your history, you are nothing different with the Korean, both are paranoid and shameless about history truth. When you can make a movie about your history then come here to talk with me about the past, beside than that all coming out from your mouth are lame lying to me!!!

P.S: the picture above is clearly a joke, how could human can create that such thing in the recent time??? It more look like making up by a Chinese fiction or history incident, the Viet just copied it and draw itself a victory one for masturbating!!!

That becuz they are West, they are cocky and underestimate oriental mights, just like how Mongolian lost the war long time ago because those people have no experience with southeast asian geography and guerrilla warfare. But Chinese are absolutely different, the Chinese with a long history of wars fighting against the most powerful invaders on this planet, include your cunning Viet fox, do you still think the Chinese are know nothing about you!? Since China ancient imperial kingdom collapsed, the Chinese have been struggling and against many brutal powers, just 50 years ago they kicked the Yank butt out of North Korea with their rusty weapons, they challenge the USSR and almost every western powers in this planet until today. You do think the Chinese are nothing to you, Chinese don't know guerrilla!? On this planet, not only your **** Vietnam is the nation which know how to fight guerrilla and Vietnam are not invincible. Stop your ******* lame sophistry about yourself. You are indeed an embarrassless little punk in people eyes!!!

I don't give a **** about what is your history, you are nothing different with the Korean, both are paranoid and shameless about history truth. When you can make a movie about your history then come here to talk with me about the past, beside than that all coming out from your mouth are lame lying to me!!!

P.S: the picture above is clearly a joke, how could human can create that such thing in the recent time??? It more look like making up by a Chinese fiction or history incident, the Viet just copied it and draw itself a victory one for masturbating!!!

1.Oh, you seem to " understand" CHina so well, that why you trusted CHina, massacred your own people and got badly defeated :lol:

2.And oriental mights ??what is this ??is it means some thing to USA after they defeated Mighty Japan empire ??Can it stop US from robing Taiwan from CHina ??

There is No oriental mights bro, US just create it to fool some Asia nations.

That becuz they are West, they are cocky and underestimate oriental mights, just like how Mongolian lost the war long time ago because those people have no experience with southeast asian geography and guerrilla warfare. But Chinese are absolutely different, the Chinese with a long history of wars fighting against the most powerful invaders on this planet, include your cunning Viet fox, do you still think the Chinese are know nothing about you!? Since China ancient imperial kingdom collapsed, the Chinese have been struggling and against many brutal powers, just 50 years ago they kicked the Yank butt out of North Korea with their rusty weapons, they challenge the USSR and almost every western powers in this planet until today. You do think the Chinese are nothing to you, Chinese don't know guerrilla!? On this planet, not only your **** Vietnam is the nation which know how to fight guerrilla and Vietnam are not invincible. Stop your ******* lame sophistry about yourself. You are indeed an embarrassless little punk in people eyes!!!

But sometimes we do have the weakness too, our mouth might be tough, but our heart is soft.

Our leaders have simply forgiven Vietnam too many times. Back in 2008, when Vietnam's economy was on the verge of collapse, their leaders came and asked China to lend them money in order to save their broken economy. Our leaders still helped them without any hesitation.

So Vietnam can keep acting nasty and ungrateful toward China, so in the next time, we won't find any excuse to forgive them in the battlefield.

But sometimes we do have the weakness too, our mouth might be tough, but our heart is soft.

Our leaders have simply forgiven Vietnam too many times. Back in 2008, when Vietnam's economy was on the verge of collapse, their leaders came and asked China to lend them money in order to save their broken economy. Our leaders still helped them without any hesitation.

So Vietnam can keep acting nasty and ungrateful toward China, so in the next time, we won't find any excuse to forgive them in the battlefield.
Your govt did their best already, if you didn't lend us money, we will try to follow US, allow them to have base in VN like Japan, Korea, so their carrier will detect all of your military action in South China and you can not send any air-craft to chase them like what you did in Taiwan.

Don't only think we totaly depend on your money to live .As a big country, you must think wiser bro :)

Your govt did their best already, if you didn't lend us money, we will try to follow US, allow them to have base in VN like Japan, Korea, so their carrier will detect all of your military action in South China and you can not send any air-craft to chase them like what you did in Taiwan.

Don't only think we totaly depend on your money to live .As a big country, you must think wiser bro :)

Yeah, you can try to borrow another 10 billion USD from US or Japan right now.

Yeah, you can try to borrow another 10 billion USD from US or Japan right now.
Sure we will, we need to borrow lots of money to develope our country's infrastructure, and buying weapon also, may be US-Japan lend VN money to buy Kilos or Gerpard also bro :lol:

its only matter of time before china takes on world econmy and thus become the decider of econmy..
that would be time when chinese militery would be strong enough to easily detour any american support in case of tension/war..

net result will be that Taiwan would agree the one country two rules law..

anyway i dont know why cant Taiwan and china sit to gather and sought it out..i mean both call them self china..

Sure we will, we need to borrow lots of money to develope our country's infrastructure, and buying weapon also, may be US-Japan lend VN money to buy Kilos or Gerpard also bro :lol:

Sorry, neither of them can help you. US right now need to borrow more money to pay back its debts, and Japan is oblidged to lend more money to US, and also for rebuilding after the recent earth quake and nuclear plants disasters.

Sorry, neither of them can help you. US right now need to borrow more money to pay back its debts, and Japan is oblidged to lend more money to US, and also for rebuilding after the recent earth quake and nuclear plants disasters.

There're many ways for VN to borrow money bro, you can see, our country will develope very fast from now, our Navy and Air forces will be modernized. if you're interested for our developing, you can make a research , bro.

US's debt is not so bad, it's just a political action against Mr President. Obama only.He wants to be President for one more term, so he has to face many obstacles from Republic party

Ok I'm not getting this ? why are these Vietnam threads on china defense ? shouldn't they be in the world section ?

Ok I'm not getting this ? why are these Vietnam threads on china defense ? shouldn't they be in the world section ?
May be bcz the main reason we buy Kilo sub is to protect our sea territory against CHina, so it's better to post here :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom