What's new

Vietnam to Get Sub Fleet in 6 Years: State Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuan class, according to some insiders in Chinese navy, is roughly equivilent to improved 636 Kilos in terms of noise level and speed. However, it has the advantage of AIP propulsion, allowing it to conduct operations under water for a much longer period of time. Besides the Qing class, next generation conventional submarine is already under development in China. It will feature an X stern plane and single hull design, a radical departure from Russian lineage. In addition, PLAN will deploy fix-winged ASW aircrafts similar to P-3C in the near future.

As far as Viets aquiring 6 Kilos goes, yes they do present a new threat in terms of what they have in their arsenal, but it is unlikely to change the course of a naval conflict if one breaks out.

Design of next generation sub for China, unveiled in 2008:
04X.jpg

Well said mate.. Your military is among few countries who take the numbers no matter how small or large to your advantage. No one has forgotten the bravery of Vietnamese soldiers, Simply Hatsoff...

The 1960s Viet soldiers are not here anymore, and the modern Viet soldiers aren't the same anymore.

It is true that the modern PLA soldiers aren't the same anymore either, but the modern warfare only depends on the advanced military technology.

Who's twisting facts here bro ??are you Envy with our Gepards ??

Republic of Singapore Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why would i be envious of your poor country?

Singapore to issue 8,000 iPads to new military recruits - TNW Apple
Every new soldier recruits here are getting free Ipads and Va is getting?

Can you See the cocconut tree on the clip ???Does Russia have that tree ???:lol:
Coco*nut* tree

u could refine it into coconut hair oil and sell it to your ally India for funding your navy.

Republic of Singapore Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why would i be envious of your poor country?

Singapore to issue 8,000 iPads to new military recruits - TNW Apple
Every new soldier recruits here are getting free Ipads and Va is getting?

Coco*nut* tree

u could refine it into coconut hair oil and sell it to your ally India for funding your navy.

Hehe, as I said: Singapore is No 1 fleet in ASEAN , we're No 2, but if US help us, we will take away you position.

Remember that: we have only 20 years in peace to develope our country, and small Singapore have many peaceful time alredy :p:

Lol, don't tell me you guys have destroyed the Arleigh Burke destroyer.

Hehe, if Arleigh Burke destroyer can not detect the low-flying altitude at 10m above the sea, they will have no chance to run away also.
Hạm đội 7:
1 Tuần dương hạm(tuần dương tên lửa USS Oklahoma City-CLG5)
2 khu trục hạm (khu trục USS Lloyd Thomas, USS Higbee)
Tr
Name of unlucky ladies got detroyed by Mig-17 in Dong Hoi air ambush battle.

Higbeebattle1.JPG

higmig9.jpg

Maybe India and VN can buy Russia best subs and use economies of scale to get a cheaper price from Russia?

AndIndia can sell its nuke subs to VN as well.

Nope. We can't. Nuclear submarines are not for sale anywhere. Even if China wants to break this rule it simply cannot. The world will create havoc for ANY country that sells such weapons. It can only lease like Russia did. Do you think Russians would not have sold us the Nerpa if we wanted to have it? There are rules that is why they're not selling it--- for that matter no one is selling nuke subs.

However, we can assist them bigtime to have their own subs later in coming future.

The 1960s Viet soldiers are not here anymore, and the modern Viet soldiers aren't the same anymore.

It is true that the modern PLA soldiers aren't the same anymore either, but the modern warfare only depends on the advanced military technology.

There is a saying "A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer" And I find it in Vietnamese soldiers. No matter how advanced you are, they have it in them, And with the friends circle they have, no one will be allowed to pluck even a hair from them.

Nope. We can't. Nuclear submarines are not for sale anywhere. Even if China wants to break this rule it simply cannot. The world will create havoc for ANY country that sells such weapons. It can only lease like Russia did. Do you think Russians would not have sold us the Nerpa if we wanted to have it? There are rules that is why they're not selling it--- for that matter no one is selling nuke subs.

However, we can assist them bigtime to have their own subs later in coming future.

why cant nations sell nuke subs? you didnt mention it and i am qurious right now!

You can't win a mouthing argument with Vietnamese because no matter how reasonable ideals you have those people will deny all of that and fire back with paranoid logic. It is the same to the Russian despite whats people talking about them is true or wrong but Russia is always the best.

Reality is reality, don't let the troll fool you, the Viets are great of making their enemies gone wild and loosing your wisdom. Don't fall into the Viets traps, those are just bails they have made for you, they are trying to provoke you to make you informing your military secrets to them. Keep the best for yourself!!!

To debate with the trolls, the only effective way is troll them more!!!

You can't win a mouthing argument with Vietnamese because no matter how reasonable ideals you have those people will deny all of that and fire back with paranoid logic. It is the same to the Russian despite whats people talking about them is true or wrong but Russia is always the best.

Reality is reality, don't let the troll fool you, the Viets are great of making their enemies gone wild and loosing your wisdom. Don't fall into the Viets traps, those are just bails they have made for you, they are trying to provoke you to make you informing your military secrets to them. Keep the best for yourself!!!

To debate with the trolls, the only effective way is troll them more!!!

What military secrets do Chinese here have ??VN Kilos is good enough for the beginning of VN naval modernization effort.Incase CHina subs is so good, we will use Sea mine to block completely SCS(east sea), so no ship can sail any more
1193759768.jpg

What military secrets do Chinese here have ??VN Kilos is good enough for the beginning of VN naval modernization effort.Incase CHina subs is so good, we will use Sea mine to block completely SCS(east sea), so no ship can sail any more
1193759768.jpg

hah, big mouth again, you can imagine anything that can cure your insecure feeling, if those sea mines are not enough then you can image to something bigger like a tsunami :lol:

If those sea mines are good enough to defend a modern marine warfare then nations around the World would not spend their huge amount of money for researching and development expensive war toys for what!!?? Everything with Vietnamese can be so easy, the great Viet philosophy is: "with chopsticks, we can make that to simple powerful weapons and win any superpower on this planet"

You just proved what I've said above Vietnamman!!! :lol:

hah, big mouth again, you can imagine anything that can cure your insecure feeling, if those sea mines are not enough then you can image to something bigger like a tsunami :lol:

If those sea mines are good enough to defend a modern marine warfare then nations around the World would not spend their huge amount of money for researching and development expensive war toys for what!!?? Everything with Vietnamese can be so easy, the great Viet philosophy is: "with chopsticks, we can make that to simple powerful weapons and win any superpower on this planet"

You just proved what I've said above Vietnamman!!! :lol:
Bcz they have to fight in Pacific or India ocean , they can not cover all Ocean with sea mine, but SCS(east sea) is diffrent, it quite narrow, and VN take a large part already :lol:

Bcz they have to fight in Pacific or India ocean , they can not cover all Ocean with sea mine, but SCS(east sea) is diffrent, it quite narrow, and VN take a large part already :lol:

If thing going easily like you though, then USA would be scared out the **** by your viva Vietnam and North Korea too!!! :D

Again like what I've said above, the whole world defense industries would be a joke under great Vietnamese warfare philosophy. :lol:

Please give up your sophistry, that's so embarrassed, Vietnamese!!!

If thing going easily like you though, then USA would be scared out the **** by your viva Vietnam and North Korea too!!! :D

Again like what I've said above, the whole world defense industries would be a joke under great Vietnamese warfare philosophy. :lol:

Please give up your sophistry, that's so embarrassed, Vietnamese!!!

That why, Mr Colin Powell from Mighty USA , arm to the teeth, but traped by silly booy trap:lol:

Lieutenant Powell was wounded by a punji-stick booby trap while patrolling the Vietnamese border with Laos. He was awarded the Purple Heart, and later that year, the Bronze Star
Colin Powell : AceTalks
If CHina is traped by sea mine, she still better than being trap by some thing like this (how to call it name bro ?):lol:
Bai-coc-o-song-Bach-Dang.jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom