What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

My hometown Nha Trang beauty of South Vietnamese, Native Yuechang people, is looks like this.

fgfg.jpg

9551611687_aae7d84a9d_h.jpg

9350117188_c27c8c6cb5_h.jpg

9556932782_030b7ff9d7_h.jpg

9621042542_032c97a6e1_h.jpg

Búp bê Nha Trang sở hữu đường cong đẹp - Gương mặt trẻ - Zing.vn

Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese are in different ethnic group genetically.

MfgdE.jpg

Why do you post **** picture?

Read your guy troll, he said Southern Vietnamese is mixed with Cham people (malayo).

AFAIK, many Vietnamese girls doesn't look like the one you posted. Then what's the difference between Southern Vietnamese and Cham people? You look the same in general opinion, although I never been there.

Trolling is love, trolling is life. I will keep on trolling.

Vietnamese using their words created by French, it is a part VN history. Their ancients wrote historic books by HanZi, i think few Vietnamese can understand the history, they only know charactors.

U must forgive those Vietnamese memebers who did not read HanZi here, coz can not learn well about VN historical books.

Right, We are keeping a lot of historical evidences written in Hanzi which confirm Paracels and Spratlys belong to Vietnam.

AFAIK, many Vietnamese girls doesn't look like the one you posted. Then what's the difference between Southern Vietnamese and Cham people? You look the same in general opinion, although I never been there.

Cham people looks like this.

nguoicham3.jpg

NGƯỜI CHĂM AN GIANG - Bản sắc văn hóa độc đáo một vùng biên | Thanh Bình

Southern Vietnamese from Mekong delta.

1a-42b89.jpg

Đạo diễn Ngô Quang Hải sắp kết hôn với người đẹp Cần Thơ | giadinh.net.vn

My hometown Nha Trang beauty of South Vietnamese, Native Yuechang people, is looks like this.

fgfg.jpg

9551611687_aae7d84a9d_h.jpg

9350117188_c27c8c6cb5_h.jpg

9556932782_030b7ff9d7_h.jpg

9621042542_032c97a6e1_h.jpg

Búp bê Nha Trang sở hữu đường cong đẹp - Gương mặt trẻ - Zing.vn

Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese are in different ethnic group genetically.

MfgdE.jpg

North Vietnam and South Vietnam should become two separate countries again.

I have rarely seen the Cantonese girls look like them.

They claim that Vietnamese and Cantonese are nearly identical, while Cantonese has nothing to do with North Chinese.

Do you think they are serious? It is like saying South Germans are basically Italians, and it has nothing to do with North Germans.

Last edited:
North Vietnam and South Vietnam should become two separate countries again.

I have rarely seen the Cantonese girls look like them.

They claim that Vietnamese and Cantonese are nearly identical, while Cantonese has nothing to do with North Chinese.

Do you think they are serious? It is like saying the South Germans are Italians, and it has nothing to do with North Germans.

It's obviously his dream. :P If a Cantonese stand right there in front of me, I can hardly tell any difference from North Chinese.

This is just some random case, can't be used as general opinion.

It's obviously his dream. :P If a Cantonese stand right there in front of me, I can hardly tell any difference from North Chinese.

This is just some random case, can't be used as general opinion.

Yeah, most Cantonese in Mainland China now look rarely distinguishable from the North Chinese.

Only some from HK look slightly different, maybe it is the way of dress and behavior.

Yeah, most Cantonese in Mainland China now look rarely distinguishable from the North Chinese.

Only some from HK look slightly different, maybe it is the way of dress and behavior.

I think HK is ok, when I was in HK, I feel like we are exactly the same, the difference as you said, is the dress, HKers are more fashion, but many Chinese are even better in recent years. But I admit some Hainan locals may look like a little different from most Chinese.

Right, We are keeping a lot of historical evidences written in Hanzi which confirm Paracels and Spratlys belong to Vietnam.
U did not understand HanZi, so u talk bullsh!t.

20735129.jpg

How many HanZi wrote in this Vietnam historical book can u read ? Just type some HanZi here ... !
20100729_c51989c5738157c31ac9xYhsGpg9HOUK.jpg

460.jpg

Last edited:
EastSea are you really going to argue that Vietnamese never mixed with Chams:cheesy:

I can cherry pick pictures of Cantonese that look "Northern" will that rewrite historical reality that some Cantonese intermarried with Tai Kadai ethnicities?

Back
Top Bottom