What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

OK man, when you are native in Dalian, you are Dong Ji, not Han. However thks for information. I have been to Peking, Shanghai, Zhiejiang and Canton, but I never been to in Dalian.

My hometown city is Nha Trang in Soth Vietnam, here is seaside city too.

Tran-Phu-NT.jpg

Are the people living there look like your 'Baiyue' brothers? yes or no

If no, you should go to check your head for insisting this insane Baiyue hypothesis about China.

OK man, when you are native in Dalian, you are Dong Ji, not Han. However thks for information. I have been to Peking, Shanghai, Zhiejiang and Canton, but I never been to in Dalian.

My hometown city is Nha Trang in South Vietnam, here is seaside city too.

Tran-Phu-NT.jpg

Last time I still remember I checked out my ID card, it says nationality Han. :rofl: What the hell is Dong Ji? Don't try to separate North and South Chinese away, irl we work, live and hang out together, married each other, there is no such huge difference you claimed. Your city is beautiful and clean, unlike Indian shitholes, you are 30 years ahead of dirty Indians

Are the people living there look like your 'Baiyue' brothers? yes or no

If no, you should go to check your head for insisting this insane Baiyue hypothesis about China.

You have to check your head first. You forgot too fast what we have been discussed in other thread.

You have to read our history book 越史略 written in Han Zi.

At beginning statement, it said "when heaven created many countries, looked at Jiao Zhi people is out of Bai Yue". It is true because Jiao Zhi people spoke Austria-Asiatic (Mon/Khmer) language, other Bai yue people spoke Tai/Katay language or Sino -Tibetan language. Jiao Zhi people and Bai Yue not belong to same ethnic group. Jiao Zhi people don't shared same bloodline with some Bai Yue, but shared bloodline with H'mong Mien and language with Bai Pu are living in China now.

But Van Lang of Hung Kings, the territory reached to Dongding lake in China. The population of Van Lang should be included other Yue tribes or clans too.

Generally, we can say most of Native Bai yue were our brothers in time Van Lang Hung Kinh Emperors.

Note that Wu Yue of GouJian is outside of Van Lang, as I said to you in another thread. So Wu Yue people is not our brother in both history or bloodline, or language.

Last edited:
You have to check your head first. You forgot too fast what we have been discussed in other thread.

You have to read our history book 越史略 written in Han Zi.

At beginning statement, it said "when heaven created many countries, looked at Jiao Zhi people is out of Bai Yue". It is true because Jiao Zhi people spoke Austria-Asiatic (Mon/Khmer) language, other Bai yue people spoke Tai/Katay language or Sino -Tibetan language. Jiao Zhi people and Bai Yue not belong to same ethnic group. Jiao Zhi people don't shared same bloodline with some Bai Yue, but shared bloodline with H'mong Mien and language with Bai Pu are living in China now.

But Van Lang of Hung Kings, the territory reached to Dongding lake in China. The population of Van Lang should be included other Yue tribes or clans too.

Generally, we can say most of Native Bai yue were our brothers in time Van Lang Hung Kinh Emperors.

Note that Wu Yue of GouJian is outside of Van Lang, as I said to you in another thread. So Wu Yue people is not our brother in both history or bloodline, or language.

Of course Wu Yue people were not related to you, do we look Southeast Asians?

It' simple the Han Chinese banged their women and their offsprings carries Chinese surnames.
Greatest show to remember is Nanking party ... and now give birth of many Chinese delusion on netizen fictions and pathetic movie, TV show ... :D
Why would i get angry at Vietcongs? and yes EastSea always did claim it was a Vietnamese design and never mentioned anything about other Chinese architects involved in this huge project.
Uh-oh, he didn't like to mentioned them and make you angry like this, your proud so hurt, aye, ... we understand that. :cry:
You should go qidian or some sites to read some great fiction and get your proud back ... :D

EastSea and his delusions,nobody cares what the Vietnamese wrote thousands of years later I already addressed his fabrications.:cheesy:

After more thousand year, Min Yue native people were conquered by Han people from North China, and now you declare that Min Yue are Han in ethnicity. This is the biggest fabrication.

Vietnamese using their words created by French, it is a part VN history. Their ancients wrote historic books by HanZi, i think few Vietnamese can understand the history, they only know charactors.

U must forgive those Vietnamese memebers who did not read HanZi here, coz can not learn well about VN historical books.

After more thousand year, Min Yue native people were conquered by Han people from North China, and now you declare that Min Yue are Han in ethnicity. This is the biggest fabrication.
I'll summarize why your assumption are wrong.

1.Minyue,Dongou natives were moved to the Huai and Chang Jiang.

2.Revised Censuses show that Southern minorities never outnumbered the Han Chinese in any era.

3.Genetic studies show that some Y chromosomes of modern day Fujianese originated from Sino Tibetans ie O M177,O M134, O 002611 and Austronesian O M119(only certain subclades),O P201 ,they also resemble Northern Han showing paternal influence from ancient Northern Han to modern day Southern Han.

4.Multiple migrations from Chinese populations into Fujian are recorded ie Fall of Western Jin.

I'll summarize why your assumption are wrong.

1.Minyue,Dongou natives were moved to the Huai and Chang Jiang.

2.Revised Censuses show that Southern minorities never outnumbered the Han Chinese in any era.

3.Genetic studies show that some Y chromosomes of modern day Fujianese originated from Sino Tibetans ie O M177,O M134, O 002611 and Austronesian O M119(only certain subclades),O P201 ,they also resemble Northern Han showing paternal influence from ancient Northern Han to modern day Southern Han.

4.Multiple migrations from Chinese populations into Fujian are recorded ie Fall of Western Jin.

Who are 40% native Cantonese (equivalent 40 million people ) don't shared bloodline with Han Chinese from north ?

Who are 40% native Cantonese (equivalent 40 million people ) don't shared bloodline with Han Chinese from north ?
What do Cantonese have to do with Fujianese?

They have their own separate Y haplogroup proportions.

O M119,O2 M268,O P201 all exist in varying degrees in Northern Chinese populations.

Are Vietnamese with O M117 Chinese,O M119 Austronesian or O M7 Miao?

How many more lies are you going to spew?

Again are Southern Vietnamese not true Kinh because they have Cham and Khmer blood?

What do Cantonese have to do with Fujianese?

They have their own separate Y haplogroup proportions.

O M119,O2 M268,O P201 all exist in varying degrees in Northern Chinese populations.

Are Vietnamese with O M117 Chinese,O M119 Austronesian or O M7 Miao?

How many more lies are you going to spew?

Again are Southern Vietnamese not true Kinh because they have Cham and Khmer blood?

Native Cantonese (Nan Yue ) and native Min yue shared same fate in the past.

your ancestor came from Huai and Chang Jiang rivers because Han people from Zhong Yuan invaded to South and taken lands from your ancestors. Your ancestor were also called Nan Man by Han Chinese.

Cham people were Malayo in ethnicity, came later than native Yuechang people who spoken Mon/Khmer language in South Vietnam same language spoken as Jiao Zhi people in North Vietnam.

Cham people ran back to Acer Island after their King Che Bong Nga was killed when he invaded into Hanoi .

If anything there are several Y chromosome clusters in China.
Native Cantonese (Nan Yue ) and native Min yue shared same fate in the past.

your ancestor came from Huai and Chang Jiang rivers because Han people from Zhong Yuan invaded to South and taken lands from your ancestors. Your ancestor were also called Nan Man by Han Chinese.

Cham people were Malayo in ethnicity, came later than native Yuechang people who spoken Mon/Khmer language in South Vietnam same language spoken as Jiao Zhi people in North Vietnam.

Cham people ran back to Acer Island after their King Che Bong Nga was killed when he invaded into Hanoi .
No they didn't,only the elite of Minyue had descended from Goujian while Nanyue elites were hybrid Yue and Qin Chinese.

Minyue/Dongou natives were forced to move in between the Huai and Chang Jiang not the other way around,everyone here is sick of your blatant distortions.

You haven't answered my question are Kinh Vietnamese with Cham or Khmer blood not true Vietnamese?

183QLgp.png

From this graph we can see that the division of Southern/Northern Han is too simplistic according to 基於STR 基因頻率探究我國32 個 行政區域漢族亞群的遺傳特徵 there are 2 internal divisions of Northern Han and 4 internal divisions of Southern Han furthermore there are outliers such as Han Chinese from Jiangsu,Tianjin,Shandong and Macao.

The explanation the paper gives is the natural boundary of the Chang Jiang,and constant floods and warfare lead to population movement.

If you're going to argue that today's Fujianese are pure Minyue then explain their Y chromosome affinities towards Northern Han Chinese.

You have never provided anything of value other than cherrypicked texts and your own speculation.

The Cantonese men don't carry 40% of O1.

Those 40% of non-O3 haplogroups mostly belong to N and Q, which also indicated the ultimate ancestry from North China.

Last edited:
If anything there are several Y chromosome clusters in China.

No they didn't,only the elite of Minyue had descended from Goujian while Nanyue elites were hybrid Yue and Qin Chinese.

Minyue/Dongou natives were forced to move in between the Huai and Chang Jiang not the other way around,everyone here is sick of your blatant distortions.

You haven't answered my question are Kinh Vietnamese with Cham or Khmer blood not true Vietnamese?

183QLgp.png

From this graph we can see that the division of Southern/Northern Han is too simplistic according to 基於STR 基因頻率探究我國32 個 行政區域漢族亞群的遺傳特徵 there are 2 internal divisions of Northern Han and 4 internal divisions of Southern Han furthermore there are outliers such as Han Chinese from Jiangsu,Tianjin,Shandong and Macao.

The explanation the paper gives is the natural boundary of the Chang Jiang,and constant floods and warfare lead to population movement.

If you're going to argue that today's Fujianese are pure Minyue then explain their Y chromosome affinities towards Northern Han Chinese.

You have never provided anything of value other than cherrypicked texts and your own speculation.

My hometown Nha Trang beauty of South Vietnamese, Native Yuechang people, is looks like this.

fgfg.jpg

9551611687_aae7d84a9d_h.jpg

9350117188_c27c8c6cb5_h.jpg

9556932782_030b7ff9d7_h.jpg

9621042542_032c97a6e1_h.jpg

Búp bê Nha Trang sở hữu đường cong đẹp - Gương mặt trẻ - Zing.vn

Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese are in different ethnic group genetically.

MfgdE.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom