What's new

Vietnam threatens legal action against China

Nope.

Han chinese from North China, where is the weather is cold, and windy. You have to live cave houses, like this.

huang-qingjun-45.jpg

You don't even know how to build a house, so you live in jungle like the monkeys.

Chinese forbidden Citadel in Peking was built under architecture design of Vietnamese architect Nguyen An.

Nguyễn An: The Man Who Built the Forbidden City | Freedom For Vietnam

forbidden_city.jpg

omg.....Vietnamese is really brazen.

Viets shared O2b gene with Mongolian, Korean and Japanese from North Asia, we are true Mongoloid race people in Asia. when Han chinese don't have O2b gene, you should come from Tai/Katay people.

Chinese copied Buddhism from Indian continent people, don't lie.

Mongolian are strong, high, but you are small ,dark skinned, weak. Your difference is the monkey from human.

Not all people with the surname Liu in China are related to each other.

But the question is for you, why a Viet got a Chinese surname? So it must come from the bastardization of the Han Dynasty with the Annamese women. :laugh:

Han Chinese conquered their women, gave birth to him/.

Last edited:
Nope.

He was famous architect in Vietnam when he was young, he was brought to China Ming Dynasty court as special gift.

His architect is base on typical tilt (floor) house of Mon/Muong people original of Kinh people in Vietnam.

ImageView.aspx
What is the benefit of this style of house??

What is the benefit of this style of house??

This type òf tilt house with high floor is good for health where in Vietnam the weather is normally got a high humidity and too much rain in the rain season, The most important for that it is granted safety to the people living in this house against suddenly attack of animals like tigers or bears at nights.

The Forbidden City's plan was designed by many architects and designers, and then it was examined by the Emperor's Ministry of Work.[4] The Chief Architects were Cai Xin[4][5] and Nguyen An, a Vietnamese eunuch,[6] and the Chief Engineers were Kuai Xiang and Lu Xiang.[4]
History of the Forbidden City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietcong EastSea's lying habit again, always like to convince us the forbidden city was the work of a Vietnamese only. No Chinese were part of the design.
Pretty much the same as Vietcongs kicked out Americans without the help of Chinese.

don't forget that Nguyen An was highest boss of the project, he could decide every thing and report directly to the Ming Emperor.

The Forbidden City is 100% Chinese architecture, and it is just a mini copy of the previous Chinese palaces.

The royal palace of the Tang Dynasty was far larger than the Forbidden City.

Daming Palace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese architecture in Tang Dynasty is influenced by Buddhism from India.

Figurine of a foreign merchant of the Tang dynasty, 7th-century.
170px-ForeignMerchant.jpg

The Leshan Giant Buddha, 71 m (233 ft) high; begun in 713, completed in 803.
220px-Leshan_Buddha_Statue_View.JPG

The Giant Wild Goose Pagoda,Chang'an (modern-day Xi'an), built in 652, repaired by Empress Wu Zetian in 704.

220px-Wild_goose_pagoda_xian_china.jpg

Xumi Pagoda, built in 636
220px-Xumipagodazhengding.jpg

Han Chinese conquered their women, gave birth to him/.
It' simple the Han Chinese banged their women and their offsprings carries Chinese surnames.

This method apply to Wu Yue, Minyue, Dongyue, NanYue women only. You are living close to Han Chinese from North.

Last edited:

This method apply to Wu Yue, Minyue, Dongyue, NanYue women only. You are living close to Han Chinese from North.

When did I tell you where i come from? :china:

Figurine of a foreign merchant of the Tang dynasty, 7th-century.
170px-ForeignMerchant.jpg

The Leshan Giant Buddha, 71 m (233 ft) high; begun in 713, completed in 803.
220px-Leshan_Buddha_Statue_View.JPG

The Giant Wild Goose Pagoda,Chang'an (modern-day Xi'an), built in 652, repaired by Empress Wu Zetian in 704.

220px-Wild_goose_pagoda_xian_china.jpg

Xumi Pagoda, built in 636
220px-Xumipagodazhengding.jpg

These were foreign merchants, the Han people from the Tang Dynasty didn't dress like that.

The Tang Dynasty looked nothing like India.

When did China look like India?

I said the truth in China, most of chinese members on PDF come from Southern China. They are not true Han from North China.

I know your logic. I just asked you where do you know I come from? You don't even know my city, lol. There is no pure blood Han, but we are all han. There maybe some genetic difference, but we are all Han. BTW I come from Dalian, welcome!
13061321196f7c423b7a439511.jpg
13061321273b38c2ba802ea5bf.jpg
130601074859de6b807f646b4d.jpg
140307104256c152ea43e751ae.jpg
1306010752320e84e3885aaf69.jpg
13061321271283a11e80bf89b2.jpg

I know your logic. I just asked you where do you know I come from? You don't even know my city, lol. There is no pure blood Han, but we are all han. There maybe some genetic difference, but we are all Han. BTW I come from Dalian, welcome! View attachment 32391 View attachment 32392 View attachment 32393 View attachment 32394 View attachment 32395 View attachment 32396

You come from Dalian, then EastSea will call you a Manchurian.

According to his logic, the only Han people are those living in Central-North China like Henan, while the rest are not Han.

Couldn't describe more about how desperate he really is.

You come from Dalian, then EastSea will call you a Manchurian.

According to his logic, the only Han people are those living in Central-North China like Henan, while the rest are not Han.

Couldn't describe more about how desperate he really is.

Yeah...eastsea's knowledege is too limited to understand, maybe he hasn't finished the evolution yet, most Vietnamese are the same. Han enthic Chinese are even all over the world.

Yeah...eastsea's knowledege is too limited to understand, maybe he hasn't finished the evolution yet, most Vietnamese are the same. Han enthic Chinese are even all over the world.

In his dream world, all Chinese from Shanghai/Zhejiang/Fujian/Guangdong/Guangxi should side with Vietnam to rebel against China. Meawhile abandon their Han identity to 're-embrace' the so-called 'Baiyue' identiy and brotherhood with Vietnam.

If you don't agree with that, then you are a 'traitor' of Baiyue and 'slave' of Han.

I know your logic. I just asked you where do you know I come from? You don't even know my city, lol. There is no pure blood Han, but we are all han. There maybe some genetic difference, but we are all Han. BTW I come from Dalian, welcome! View attachment 32391 View attachment 32392 View attachment 32393 View attachment 32394 View attachment 32395 View attachment 32396

OK man, when you are native in Dalian, you are Dong Ji, not Han. However thks for information. I have been to Peking, Shanghai, Zhiejiang and Canton, but I never been to in Dalian.

My hometown city is Nha Trang in South Vietnam, here is seaside city too.

Tran-Phu-NT.jpg

In his dream world, all Chinese from Shanghai/Zhejiang/Fujian/Guangdong/Guangxi should side with Vietnam to rebel against China. Meawhile abandon their Han identity to 're-embrace' the so-called 'Baiyue' identiy and brotherhood with Vietnam.

If you don't agree with that, then you are a 'traitor' of Baiyue and 'slave' of Han.

lmao, how ridiculous! Another Vietnamese delusion :cheesy: It's ok, he believes all Chinese are kinda slaves of anyone, but truth hurts, they were Chinese slaves for 1000 year. Han is a huge ethnical group, but we live in north, south China, we live in foreign countries. Nothing can change the fact our sense of national identity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom