What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

What's kind of cost u and ur ppl will pay for that ?! and what's result ur generations will pay for another War ?! U just complete stupid to underestimated the rival.

We've never respect ur poor trained and coward army in our history, our kings and general like Tran Hung Dao (great general who defeated Mongol invasion 3 times ), Nguyen Hue (emperor who defeat Thailand's in vasion in the South, Manchus's in vasion in the North) said: " Defeating China is just a piece of cake, but we should maintain a good relationship with China coz they're big, thats why, we try not to deface them".

Things changed now, China is not a biggest nation in our eyes anymore, Russia-USA are bigger and far stronger than u. Time to make friend and collude with them to kick ur @$$ :P

"Back off or facing with economic collapse, ur choice" that what my president wanna tell u during the visit

If u will do that, i can 100% sure u and ur generations will say goodbye to today living situations in Vietnam. Whole N.Vietnam developments will be ruined by Chinese angry, when 2nd Sino-Vietnam War coming u and ur generations will back to 1960s again.

There'r 365 days and PLAAF / PLAN / PLA Army / PLA 2nd artillery force will bomb ur home everyday.
I don't think something like "field mine in SCS" and "bomb Vietnam 365 days" can happen, so stop with it.
I remind you this: If you don't like bad discusses, racist, animal words, so stop saying about bomb or something so brutal and inhumane that USA and PLA, khmer-rough did to us in 1968-1972, 1979. It's just sensitive like Imperial Japan Army in your Chinese sense.

P/S: you already know what's NiceGuy type, so Can you spare it!?

I don't think something like "field mine in SCS" and "bomb Vietnam 365 days" can happen, so stop with it.
I remind you this: If you don't like bad discusses, racist, animal words, so stop saying about bomb or something so brutal and inhumane that USA and PLA, khmer-rough did to us in 1968-1972, 1979. It's just sensitive like Imperial Japan Army in your Chinese sense.

P/S: you already know what's NiceGuy type, so Can you spare it!?
Ur comrade @NiceGuy is very funny, can't stop my hands. Okay okay i won't feed the troller ... i have been tird of this crazy KID now. Some Vienamese mad guy like him oneday will ruin ur country when make mistake in foreign diplomatic and military situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ur comrade @NiceGuy is very funny, can't stop my hands. Okay okay i won't feed the troller ... i have been tird of this crazy KID now. Some Vienamese mad guy like him oneday will ruin ur country when make mistake in foreign diplomatic and military situations.

Haha, no way, cnleio. :cheesy:
We're just all talk in here, if he came here for troll, so I'm sure it's just in here, not come to real life. :rolleyes:
Foreign diplomatic and military situations are Gov business, they still hold it good, at least, Phiplippine has to step back, but Vietnam still stand strong with China's presence in SCS. :P

P/S: miss typing "Vietnam", my bad, I always like this :P

Oh man, my president visit u and demand to solve our issue satisfactorily ...or u have to face with "losing regional peace and stability", that the truth, I lie Nothing here.

Dont forget we have the right to dismiss our president in confident vote if he doesnt work hard to take back our lost islands:pop:

Haha, no way, cnleio. :cheesy:
We're just all talk in here, if he came here for troll, so I'm sure it's just in here, not come to real life. :rolleyes:
Foreign diplomatic and military situations are Gov business, they still hold it good, at least, Phiplippine has to step back, but still stand strong with China's presence in SCS. :P
War is inevitable if China doesnt back off in SCS(east sea). Our leaders wont survive again in the next confident vote if they just sit and watch China ship buring our fishing boats day by day

Oh man, my president visit u and demand to solve our issue satisfactorily ...or u have to face with "losing regional peace and stability", that the truth, I lie Nothing here.

Dont forget we have the right to dismiss our president in confident vote if he doesnt work hard to take back our lost islands:pop:

War is inevitable if China doesnt back off in SCS(east sea). Our leader wont survive again in the next confident vote if they just sit and watch China ship buring our fishing boats day by day
Right for sure, bro.
But we know what's Vietnam-Sino relationship until now: peaceful talk and doing rough ... :P

P/S: miss typing "Vietnam", my bad, I always like this :sick:

1. Vietnam communist Government is not idiots. We never want be pawn in hand of big player, that's why Vietnamese refuse to join with Chinese to against SU in 1968. Vietnam's policy say it clear "We are not allys with one country to against another country!".

2. Vietnam being in the Chinese camp is not realistic, if we want become Chinese camp, so why we can not go with USA, Russia, Japan...!?
No need to go with that, peaceful is enough, if China want it.

Why? Becos being in Chinese camp will bring immerse economy benefit that will most directly to the ordinary vietnamese and its government. China is just beside Vietnam. China can be a big market for Vietnam goods. It no point going against China. Unless US promise vietnam 10 billion USD per year. Can there. No! So what's the point of going against China?

The very fact, Vietnam has toned down Spratly island dispute. The very fact, Vietnam allow PLAN warship friendly visit in Jan. The very fact, Vietnam government suppress any Anti-China demonstration. The very fact, Vietnam president personally visit China shows your government make the smart choice.

War is inevitable if China doesnt back off in SCS(east sea). Our leaders wont survive again in the next confident vote if they just sit and watch China ship buring our fishing boats day by day

I never thought Vietnam is a democracy government? How would you vote out your president if they likes to befriend with China? :lol:

Why? Becos being in Chinese camp will bring immerse economy benefit that will most directly to the ordinary vietnamese and its government. China is just beside Vietnam. China can be a big market for Vietnam goods. It no point going against China. Unless US promise vietnam 10 billion USD per year. Can there. No! So what's the point of going against China?

The very fact, Vietnam has toned down Spratly island dispute. The very fact, Vietnam allow PLAN warship friendly visit in Jan. The very fact, Vietnam government suppress any Anti-China demonstration. The very fact, Vietnam president personally visit China shows your government make the smart choice.

I never thought Vietnam is a democracy government? How would you vote out your president if they likes to befriend with China? :lol:
1. Did you want to fool me!? No, I think it'll go to nothing, so... you don't understand situation between two countries.
_ You think too simply. China is very big, Vietnam is small, so in relation with you, we were in trouble, you can saw it in my previous post. We also have very big disputed in SCS.

2. You're wrong in this issue, if We are against China that you mean, so That's about PRC action like cut our cable, attacked our fishing-ship. Noone will stand there and be silent about this.

And Though we want to go closer with USA, it's not mean to against China. What's prove Vietnam against China in this move!? If it's that, so Why!?

3. Anti-China demonstration is just back-ground for those group, they want create "Spring Revolution" and form forces anti-Vietnam Government, like in Tusnia or Lybia.

4. Be friend with everyone that want to be friend with you.

5. Niceguy said if Mr President were not made enough effort in SCS issue with PRC, his seat will gone.

Ur comrade @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=39966" target="_blank">NiceGuy</a></u> is very funny, can't stop my hands. Okay okay i won't feed the troller ... i have been tird of this crazy KID now. Some Vienamese mad guy like him oneday will ruin ur country when make mistake in foreign diplomatic and military situations.
Exact. If there is a war between China and Vietnam, then it is rather a troll war on this forum.

[video]http://english.cntv.cn/program/newshour/20130619/104014.shtml[/video]

Vietnam Leader in China Seeks Export Gains Amid Sea Tension

By Bloomberg News - Jun 19, 2013 11:44 AM GMT+0200

Talks between the presidents of Vietnam and China, their first meeting since China&#8217;s leadership change, will focus on bolstering economic ties even as tensions rise over disputed territory in the South China Sea.

Vietnam President Truong Tan Sang arrived this afternoon and is set to meet President Xi Jinping during a three-day visit, the official Xinhua News Agency said. The two countries are among only five remaining Communist nations worldwide, the others being North Korea, Laos and Cuba.

Sang, facing pressure at home to stand up to China as he makes his first trip there as president, will address disputes over islands and energy resources in the South China Sea while seeking Chinese investment to boost Vietnam&#8217;s economy, which his government targets to grow 5.5 percent this year. That would be Vietnam&#8217;s first period of three straight years of growth below six percent since 1988, according to International Monetary Fund data.

&#8220;President Sang will have difficult talks in Beijing&#8221; as he balances Vietnam&#8217;s economic needs with its concern over China&#8217;s aspirations in the South China Sea, economist Le Dang Doanh, who has advised Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and was formerly president of the Central Institute for Economic Management, said in an e-mail. &#8220;Vietnam&#8217;s economy is in a very difficult situation.&#8221;

Competition for fish, gas and oil has intensified between China and other Asian countries, with Vietnam and the Philippines rejecting China&#8217;s maritime claims as a basis for joint development of oil and gas reserves. Last month Vietnam demanded compensation after a Chinese ship rammed a fishing boat off its coast.

Trade Ties

China&#8217;s trade with Vietnam is less than many other Asian countries, including those with a smaller population than Vietnam&#8217;s 89 million people. In the first five months of the year, two-way trade amounted to $24.4 billion, a 33.8 percent rise from the year-earlier period, according to Chinese customs figures. During the same period, China&#8217;s trade with Singapore was $30.7 billion and its trade with Malaysia was $43.1 billion.

Vietnam&#8217;s trade deficit with China is widening. China recorded a trade surplus with Vietnam of more than $11 billion from January through May, with exports to Vietnam rising almost 46 percent and imports increasing almost 10 percent, Chinese trade figures show.

Still, as wages in China rise, some global manufacturers, including Beaverton, Oregon-based Nike Inc. (NKE), are ramping up production in Vietnam. In 2010, Vietnam surpassed China as the largest supplier of Nike-brand footwear, according to the company&#8217;s annual reports.

Chinese Tourism

Doanh said Sang will focus on increasing Chinese tourism, seeking more Chinese investment and boosting Vietnam&#8217;s exports during his talks with Xi and other Chinese leaders.

Sang&#8217;s government has emphasized the need to keep trade in the region moving. Last month, Prime Minister Dung warned that miscalculations over territorial disputes could threaten trade along key shipping lanes.

Vietnam welcomes a stronger U.S. Naval presence in the region as a hedge against the growing military might of China, said Carlyle Thayer, an emeritus professor at the Australian Defense Force Academy in Canberra. Sang will want to gauge China&#8217;s relationship with the U.S. after Xi met President Obama earlier this month in California, he said by phone. &#8220;Vietnam will be keen to get a readout.&#8221;

Political Trust

In a statement to Bloomberg News yesterday, Vietnam Foreign Affairs Ministry spokesman Luong Thanh Nghi said the visit aims &#8220;to strengthen political trust&#8221; between the two countries. Vietnam wants to deepen relations &#8220;for peace, stability and development in the region,&#8221; he said.

He said the president&#8217;s delegation, which will include Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Thien Nhan, will also visit China&#8217;s manufacturing hub, Guangdong province.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told reporters on June 14 &#8220;we hope through this visit we can further strengthen mutual trust with Vietnam.&#8221;

The visit may help allay concern in China about a U.S. rebalancing toward Asia and away from the Middle East, and move toward better management of economic frictions, according to Shen Dingli, director of the Center for American Studies at Fudan University in Shanghai.

&#8220;If the economic competition is not handled well, that will hurt the political relationship,&#8221; Shen said. &#8220;We need to build a healthy, ordinary economic relationship.&#8221;

&#8216;Guns Blazing&#8217;

Territorial tensions have led to anti-China demonstrations in Vietnam. Police in Hanoi arrested activists during a protest on June 2, the Associated Press reported.
In March Vietnam accused a Chinese ship of firing on Vietnamese fishermen near the Paracel Islands, which China has controlled since a battle with Vietnam in 1974. Vietnam and China also separately claim some of the Spratly Islands area.
Sang will encourage maritime code of conduct talks between China and members of the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations, Thayer said.

&#8220;Vietnam will not go in guns blazing about the South China Sea,&#8221; he said. &#8220;Vietnam has to be very careful which battles it picks with China.&#8221;

To contact the reporter on this story: John Boudreau in Hanoi at jboudreau3@bloomberg.net
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Rosalind Mathieson at rmathieson3@bloomberg.net

we r communist state, anf if u know Nothing abt communist, then oki I will explain it again
communism is a system of government, like democracy or dictatorship. the main point about it is that (in theory) everyone is equal, there is no single person of small groupd of people who rule the others.

So, Democracy is a lower stage of Communism coz when u r smart enough, then u dont need any leader to tell u what to do

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...first-ever-confidence-vote.html#ixzz2WgL6BREw
Sorry, VN never have any President really wanna be friend with China, specially after we kicked out million of Chinese-VNese and pro China in 1979. So a VNese president like to be friend with China simply never exist.:pop:
Viet said:
&#8220;Vietnam will not go in guns blazing about the South China Sea,&#8221; he said. &#8220;Vietnam has to be very careful which battles it picks with China.&#8221;

To contact the reporter on this story: John Boudreau in Hanoi at jboudreau3@bloomberg.net
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Rosalind Mathieson at rmathieson3@bloomberg.net
Yeah, war with China in SCS(east sea) is not a good idea, but attack TW in Itu-Aba is a very good choice. Phil killed TWese and China only sit and watch, so, coward and weak China will have to do the same thing when we kick TWese @$$ to take back our isl:pop:

President Truong Tan Sang visited China follow the invitation of the President Xi Jinping.

000_hkg8711824.jpg

President Xi Jinping presided over a solemn ceremony to welcome President Truong Tan Sang at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing this afternoon

000_hkg8711726.jpg

The soldiers of the guard of honor in China's solemn ceremony to welcome President Vietnam

000_hkg8711859.jpg

President Truong Tan Sang will stay at China in three days, from 19 to 21/6

tqvn4.jpg

Vietnam-China leaders conference

000_del6225383.jpg

State President Truong Tan Sang and President Xi Jinping hold toast when the signing of a cooperation agreement between the two countries.

000_del6225382.jpg

The two sides signed 10 cooperation documents on important areas such as fishing, defense, trade, oil and gas exploration ... (???)

000_del6225369.jpg

Peace is not very far.

Good news for Vietnam and China.

President Truong Tan Sang visited China follow the invitation of the President Xi Jinping.
The two sides signed 10 cooperation documents on important areas such as fishing, defense, trade, oil and gas exploration ... (???)

000_del6225369.jpg
LOL ... :omghaha::rofl: a good news or bad news ?

LOL ... :omghaha::rofl: a good news or bad news ?
It's good news, of course :whistle:

What did you laughing for!? You think China-VN will explore oil and gas in Paracel or Spartly!?

So, I'm sorry to disappoint you. It's in Gulf of Tonkin, in water areas between two countries territotial. :coffee:

The exploration cooperation will carry by PetroVietnam and CNOOC.

viet-trung5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom