What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

Vietnam, China sign 10 cooperation documents

During the State-level visit to China from June 19-21, President Truong Tan Sang and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping witnessed the signing of 10 cooperation documents aimed at making a breakthrough in promoting bilateral ties.

These documents include:

- A joint plan of action between Governments of Vietnam and China on implementing the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership.

- A border defence cooperation agreement between the two Ministries of Defence.

- An agreement between Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and China’s Ministry of Agriculture on the establishment of a hot line on unexpected incidences in fishing operations at sea.

- A framework agreement between the two governments on China’s provision of preferential credit worth RMB 320 million for Vietnam’s railway information system.

- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the two Governments on establishing a cultural centre in each country.

- The working statutes of the Vietnam -China Joint Committee on Land Border Gate Management.

- An agreement between the Vietnam Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and China’s General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine on cooperation in the field of animal and plant quarantine in import-export.

- A cooperation plan between the Vietnam Union of Friendship Organizations (VUFO) and China’s People’s External Friendship Association in the 2013-2017 period.

- An agreement on preferential buyer’s credit worth US$45 million for the Ninh Binh Fine Coal-based Urea Plant project.

LOL.. You cannot accept reality? Why not drive out our navy PLAN from your Ho Chi Ming port? Why not organise more anti- China demonstration? Why not conduct more oil exploration surveillance in disputed area with China? And by the way, don't bother to sign those trade treaty with China. Oops! I forgot, you vietnam troll can't do that. Cos your government don't allow you all to do that in Vietnam. :lol:

There is no shame for a smaller and helpless country submit to a bigger one. You can masturbate all you want but it will not change the fact, Vietnam KOWTOW to China out of no choice. :lol:

China is big boy but bad boy. China can't swallow Vietnam's Islands and sea. :smokin:

OK now the clown visit to china is over ,china is getting back to real important business which is continue to engage leaders of the world top ten economy
your clownish comment just povoked another round of war of words.

Do you think Chinese leadership was stupid when inviting Vietnam? If it is all about economics, then China would have invited 10 or 100 other nations that has more weigth than Vietnam in GDP number. Even Indonesia is bigger than Vietnam in ASEAN.

Vietnam needs China, and vice versa. Think about it!

I always want these two nations stick together.
I do love Vietnamese food though.
You seem to be a Vietnam´s fan. :lol:

You seem to be a Vietnam´s fan. :lol:

Nope, unlike those countries like Korea, Vietnam is always a little chili to China. You have to be careful to those crazy people.
Besides I think the sound of Vietnamese language is as bad as Cantonese.

Nope, unlike those countries like Korea, Vietnam is always a little chili to China. You have to be careful to those crazy people.
:partay:Vietnamese are pragmatic people. As for the language, I am afraid you are right. Listen to the bilingual song in the video, can you understand Cantonese?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like such pics. He just arrived in Beijing.

du%20luan%20trung%20quoc.jpg

652210320130621180417125_ww330.jpg

:partay:Vietnamese are pragmatic people. As for the language, I am afraid you are right. Listen to the bilingual song in the video, can you understand Cantonese?

As always those comments are even more interesting than the video.
And yes of course this is my Mutter language.

Cantonese is much better.

It almost got the status becoming the official language of China.

As always those comments are even more interesting than the video.
And yes of course this is my Mutter language.
Ops...of course I forgot. My uncle speaks Hananese. Amazing, so many dialects are spoken in China.

Cantonese is much better.
It almost got the status becoming the official language of China.
LOL...You mean you will need to learn Cantonese or other dialect as your first foreign language? :rofl:

Well, I stated it as the truth.

BTW, Cantonese is much better than Vietnamese in its range and tones.

Ops...of course I forgot. My uncle speaks Hananese. Amazing, so many dialects are spoken in China.

LOL...You mean you will need to learn Cantonese or other dialect as your first foreign language? :rofl:

Guangzhou Cantonese traditionally has seven tones, too many tones is difficult to learn, no better.

Vietnamese language is part of the Austroasiatic language family of which it has, by far, the most speakers (several times that of the other Austroasiatic languages combined). Such loan words (Han-Viet) are bad for us, our original root words (with same meaning) can be forgotten.

I prefer Cantonese accent over Vietnamese accent. Sorry.

But, I personally don't like Cantonese as well.

But Mandarin is better, in my opinion.

One reasonable reason why China so warmly welcome the Vietnam President visit China ...
It's maybe, the last Obama and Xi's meeting in California FAILED, inevitable conflicts for two countries's core interests, future the America will start to rob China domesitc economy like hot money out & problem of RMB exchange rate, and U.S military force into the Asia.

Now for China to face future threat from the West, starting to buy popularity and win support (at least not against China).

2013-06-23 Vietnam Navy latest frigate HQ-011 and HQ-012 leaving military port to visit China, ZhanJiang city (H.Q of PLAN South Fleet)

Tàu hộ vệ tên lửa Đinh Tiên Hoàng và Lý Thái Tổ thăm Trung Quốc
http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/pages/20...rung-quoc.aspx

211541wkmjy9oj5pyo3y9t.jpg.thumb.jpg

211543zm69r19r6mq7vh67.jpg.thumb.jpg

211544huerpzw1mpnn7l86.jpg.thumb.jpg

It seems this time China government stretch the olive branch to Vietnam, after Vietnam's President visited China and talked with Chinese leader, then China also invite Vietnam Navy visit PLAN's H.Q city. HQ-011 and HQ-012 to visit China ? I think it's the 1st time Vietnamese send their latest frigates to a foreign country, right ?

Back
Top Bottom