What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

One reasonable reason why China so warmly welcome the Vietnam President visit China ...
It's maybe, the last Obama and Xi's meeting in California FAILED, inevitable conflicts for two countries's core interests, future the America will start to rob China domesitc economy like hot money out & problem of RMB exchange rate, and U.S military force into the Asia.
Did I miss something? I am not aware that the US-China summit failed!
Can you elaborate a bit?
Now for China to face future threat from the West, starting to buy popularity and win support (at least not against China).
Actually China needs Vietnam as ally in the region. China urgently needs peace and stability in Asia, and that is not an easy task for the new Chinese leadership. Just take a look on the map: Korean nuclear tension, escalating conflicts with Japan, India and the Philippines. The return of America to Asia, the wish of Russia to play a role in South East Asia, including her return to Vietnam.

Unlike China (as amateur actor in foreign policy), Vietnam maintains good relationships to all of her neighbors and major powers. If China wants better relationship with America, Japan and India and others, it needs Vietnam.

ong%20Sang1.jpg.ashx

meeting the Vietnamese community in Beijing

Sang%20meets%20intellectuals%202.jpg

meeting with 100 former military advisors, former diplomats, scholars and young people of China in Beijing on June 20.

0f7b32558d3647656ff93347bdecf5f1_L.jpg

talk with the secretary of the Guangdong provincial Committee of the Communist Party Hu Chunhua (VNA)

Did I miss something? I am not aware that the US-China summit failed!
Can you elaborate a bit?
I can't talk more coz i just hear rumors from other Chinese forums.

Actually China needs Vietnam as ally in the region. China urgently needs peace and stability in Asia, and that is not an easy task for the new Chinese leadership. Just take a look on the map: Korean nuclear tension, escalating conflicts with Japan, India and the Philippines. The return of America to Asia, the wish of Russia to play a role in South East Asia, including her return to Vietnam.

Unlike China (as amateur actor in foreign policy), Vietnam maintains good relationships to all of her neighbors and major powers. If China wants better relationship with America, Japan and India and others, it needs Vietnam.

I can't help but laught ... HEHE :laughcry:

Chinese troop invaded the Republic of South Korea during Korean War......

Just letting you know.

It'a all Kim Il Sung‘s fault. He started the war, he invaded South Korea. Actually, in 1950s, China was just built, through WW2, Chinese people do not want another war anymore.

It'a all Kim Il Sung‘s fault. He started the war, he invaded South Korea. Actually, in 1950s, China was just built, through WW2, Chinese people do not want another war anymore.

at that time china just wanted N. Korea and N. Vietnam as china buffer zones. North Vietnam know this and determine to unify the South Vietnam, that's the end of China dream of buffer zone in SCS.

at that time china just wanted N. Korea and N. Vietnam as china buffer zones. North Vietnam know this and determine to unify the South Vietnam, that's the end of China dream of buffer zone in SCS.
Right,things changed now, its time to utilize China as meat shield to demand benefit from USA :pop:

Right,things changed now, its time to utilize China as meat shield to demand benefit from USA :pop:
LOL ... if u do that all Chinese will welcome our Georgia member in Asia: Vietnam. :rofl:
Georgia vs Russia, Georgia STRONG~! Vietnam vs China, Vietnam STRONG ~! Let's see finally ur USA daddy whether willing to help his little boy in the War ?

Georgia or Vietnam, which more stronger ?

LOL ... if u do that all Chinese will welcome our Georgia member in Asia: Vietnam. :rofl:
Georgia vs Russia, Georgia STRONG~! Vietnam vs China, Vietnam STRONG ~! Let's see finally ur USA dady whether willing to help his little boy in the War ?
I dont give a damn care where the heck Georgia is. China is 1979 loser , keep barking, we will utilize some idiot like u as meat shield whether u like or not, u have no choice :pop:

I dont give a damn care where the heck Georgia is. China is 1979 loser , keep barking, we will utilize some idiot like u as meat shield whether u like or not, u have no choice :pop:

:rofl: So @NiceGuy could u tell me something about ur Great Plans, how Vietnam and ur military forces to utilize China as meat shield, only depending on 40+ Su-30mk2v fighters, several Kilo subs, 2x HQ-xxx 2000ton frigates and several missile boarts, some S-300 and anti-ship missiles ?

Did u really believe these little poor limited foreign weapons Vietnam bought from ouside can beat China? R u serious ? In the War, whether Russia,U.S,India or Japan will provide arms to support Vietnam?

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: So @NiceGuy could u tell me something about ur Great Plans, how Vietnam and ur military forces to utilize China as meat shield, only depending on 40+ Su-30mk2v fighters, several Kilo subs, 2x HQ-xxx 2000ton frigates and several missile boarts, some S-300 and anti-ship missiles ?

Did u really believe these little poor limited foreign weapons Vietnam bought from ouside can beat China? R u serious ? In the War, whether Russia,U.S,India or Japan will provide arms to support Vietnam?
very simple, we will bribe ur corrupted Govt and blah blah to them that they should fight against US, not VN. Those corrupted crooks only care abt themselves and their own family, so they will force those idiot like you to go to battle field to fight against USA ( of course lots of u will die, but who cares abt those meat shields ).

USA will feel worry after that, then they will aid VN more powerful weapons to contain China. So, we achieve our goal to get closer frienship with US and get better weapons :pop:

To @NiceGuy
If u really dream to utilize China and Chinese as meat shield, i just suggest 2013 year ur Vietnam Army at least equip thousands of 3-gen MBTs and IFVs, ur VPA Aviation owing 100x armed helicopters, ur Vietnam Navy at least own 30x 6000ton DDG and 50x 4000ton frigates also need 60x submarines and 70x missile boarts, ur Vietnam Airforce at least equip 600x 3-gen fighters.

If u wanna delay ur fantasy dream to next 10-20 years, i just suggest 2020-2030 year ur Vietnam Army at least equip thousands of 4-gen MBTs and IFVs, ur VPA Aviation owing hundreds of armed helicopters, ur Vietnam Navy at least own several A.C strick groups, own 10x 10,000ton DDG total 50x DDG and 60x frigates also need 40x API submarines total 60x new subs, ur Navy Aviation need 100x 3-gen frighters. ur Vietnam Airforce need at least 1,000x 3-gen fighters and one hundred 4-gen fighters.

After prepare above all, then u only will have one chance to make ur dream come true! Well 1.5billion Chinese ppl vs 0.x billion Vietnamese -_-!...

Oh just forget, do u ever dream the nuclear weapons in ur hands ? If NOPE ... GET OUT OF MY WAY LITTLE KID ~!

very simple, we will bribe ur corrupted Govt and blah blah to them that they should fight against US, not VN. Those corrupted crooks only care abt themselves and their own family, so they will force those idiot like you to go to battle field to fight against USA ( of course lots of u will die, but who cares abt those meat shields ).

USA will feel worry after that, then they will aid VN more powerful weapons to contain China. So, we achieve our goal to get closer frienship with US and get better weapons :pop:

HOW OLD R U ? :tdown: just a simple question, When Vietnamese start to influence Chinese government and affect China foreign affairs ?

Back
Top Bottom