What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

_ Too bad PRC attacked South Vietnam and robbed our Islands in 1974, and that's first step for China enter to Spartly at the South of SCS.

_ So how come we can become alliance and share Spartly like you said!?
_ No for sure, except once when Vietnam was control by PRC and action like PRC's order and lost our independence.
_ So what were we against Western in bloodly wars for!?

Too bad the problem of history is always that you have your version and we have ours too.
You tend to choose to believe what benefit your nation and we do the same.
We never gonna have an agreement on issues like this. And believe me reiterating your one-sided view doesn't at all make your point more creditable.
Normally, there are only two choices. One, let the strength talk, and two, we both step back and put the attention elsewhere.
Since we shall agree that the first is too distructive for both of us, the later is the preference. That's I think Fsjal means.

_ Too bad PRC attacked South Vietnam and robbed our Islands in 1974, and that's first step for China enter to Spartly at the South of SCS.

_ So how come we can become alliance and share Spartly like you said!?
_ No for sure, except once when Vietnam was control by PRC and action like PRC's order and lost our independence.
_ So what were we against Western in bloodly wars for!?

It's best for Vietnam and China to create a non aggression pact.
Anyway, Remove all problems and disputes aside and both nations might just become allies. Who knows?

Too bad the problem of history is always that you have your version and we have ours too.
We never gonna have an agreement on issues like this. And believe me reiterating your one-sided view doesn't at all make your point more creditable.
Normally, there are only two choices. One, let the strength talk, and two, we both step back and put the attention elsewhere.
Since we shall agree that the first is too distructive for both of us, the later is the preference. That's I think Fsjal means.

Correct.

Anyway, I just hope the two nations become friends again. Before the disputes fired up again, China and Vietnam were both friendly and fishermen from both nations could fish in Spratly

Islands belong to us, not China.

You changed your flag, is there true your color now ? :offpost:
He change his flag to near a week, I believe.
About Fsjal: he is fasle flagger, nobody give truth in his words.

And if you focus on my question, It's show a contrast between his fantasy and the history fact.

_ His thought was we obey PRC and follow their will, and Vietnam can be shared a part in Spartly or Paracel.

_ But now, PRC and ROC declared so obviously about their claim in SCS, said that's their territorial water, (but has nothing real proof, just maps from 194x, history record like "discovered").
They are so certainly nine-dash-line was China territorial water, no disputed in there, and, of course, no explain "what's it!?" (Or China can not)
_ So, Can you answer me, if that's your right territorial for sure, how can you (China) can get rid your right, your cause, your precious territorial of your ancestors that all things said by China and give it to us (Vietnam) !?

_ When Chinese can not convince us, they bring up Pham Van Dong's letter like a proof, but How can that'll be your territorial when someone say him agreed with your 12nm territorial!?

_ And if Chinese want to "shared" Islands with Vietnam, so what did PRC said in their declared in 1958!?
So when we obey to PRC, they will grant Vietnam some benefit, right!?

_ And you are Chinese, Did you know How did China can swallows many territory in history!?
_ Because Chinese is very good not only in culture, administration, but also on the ways to tweak and fool the others.
_ How many way you can do: seduce, threaten, pressure, divide ... etc.

_ And in modern era, PRC do it extractly like that:
- "I was help you so much, now, follow and obey to me, I will give to you some gift!"
- "No, I don't want to against SU, I want to be friend with both of you!"
- "Bullshjt, I'll punish you, I gave order to Cambodia khmer-rough, and they will use 2 millions Khmer to kills 50 millions Vietnamese, I shake hand with USA and isolate Vietnam and more ..."
- "USA refused to our normally relationship proposal, Cambodia attacked our territory with China support, we have no choice but go to ally with SU..."

Dont you get it is it very simple becoz your posts are low quality :omghaha:

My answer was high quality :omghaha: with exact nickname of chinese false flagger, there is not personal attack.
Who is just thanked you for the your troll above, he has been used another national flag instead ?. :omghaha:

It's best for Vietnam and China to create a non aggression pact.
Anyway, Remove all problems and disputes aside and both nations might just become allies. Who knows?

Correct.

Anyway, I just hope the two nations become friends again. Before the disputes fired up again, China and Vietnam were both friendly and fishermen from both nations could fish in Spratly
PRC's policy made it become very hard and un-real, they pressure us on SCS in all day and night, cut cable, attack to fishing-ship and take ransom ...

My answer was high quality :omghaha: with exact nickname of chinese false flagger, there is not personal attack.
Who is just thanked you for the your troll above, he has been used another national flag instead ?. :omghaha:

oh really? then explain why mod deleted your post?

Again, you try to convince me with what you get from your goverment. I can also assure you that my information about the basis of the chinese claim are much richer than a single letter from whoever, although I am not saying they are all justified. If the chinese claims were as week as you have described, you think we chinese are so stupid to follow???

Even you delusional consersation between us about the war, we have a different version too. Sorry I am not gonna elabrate it for you. You can ask other chinese for it if any interested. My point is instead of spreading hatred towards your neighbor with vicious, even racist abuses, why not just sit down and talk solutions out just like we did on our land borders?

PRC's policy made it become very hard and un-real, they pressure us on SCS in all day and night, cut cable, attack to fishing-ship and take ransom ...

Well, sorry about that.

But, with China having a new leader, things might change.

But we shall see and wait.

Oh, God, I said that I'm not a kid, I know the fact you said.

But I said about examples:

_ No need for you teach me about market rules, I said it so clear, China's good damage our economy. Many of them are smuggled goods, no quality checkup, no good for health.
_ Bad people go for profit, I know that. But you know, goods like drugs (opium, heroin...) and guns, we have demend and market, and if we have not control them, it's very very bad. In case, responsibility is not only belong "business-men" whom you said, but also on producer and government in their locally place.
_ If China did not do that enough (or they didn't want do that), so it's their fault for sure.
Read ur comment, i can see u didn't understand real economy situations in China.:raise:

Well i recommand u to trival below 4x main China on-line supermarkets, everyday billions of Chinese ppl including me spent money to purchase good quality goods of 'made in China', i hope urself to find out millions of good quality goods in those China on-line supermarkets, and to check prices of good quality 'made in China' selling in China.
That's normal Chinese ppl spending money on good quality 'made in China' ! (I can make sure the prices in on-line supermarket cheaper than buying from shops.)

1. 淘宝网 TaoBao.com

2. 京东商城 JD.com

3. 苏宁易购 Suning.com

4. 国美在线 Gome.com

The China can produce ¥5,000 Iphone5g, and can produce ¥1,000 Android smart phone, also can produce ¥200 GSM phone. We can produce ¥1,000 shirt, also can produce ¥10 T-shirt. Any kinds of different quality goods with different prices export to different foreign markets. :china:

Just see the prices in China domestic on-line supermarket, usually ¥100 -¥5,000 they r all good quality 'made in China' for local Chinese ppl, anyone here can afford acceptable price to buy safe & good quality.

So u complain the bad quality goods flood into Vietnam from China, why not to beat 'made in China' by to produce some good quality and much cheaper 'made in Vietnam' ? and at last who finally bought these 'bad quality' China goods in Vietnam ? Why not Vietnam import much more 'made in Japan' or 'made in America' to replace 'made in China' in Vietnam market ?

If ur ppl like u just complains no solutions, the 'made in China' will continue popular in Vietnam market.

China and Vietnam are friends. Spratly island issue will be solved quickly. Vietnam realise US is not trustworthy. Supporting pivot strategy against China by US is just making Vietnam being a pawn that will end up achieving nothing. US is not going to give Vietnam 10billions USD for going against China.

Vietnam being in the Chinese camp is the best choice by Vietnam. Build up your economy first and China welcome a strong Vietnam.

Again, you try to convince me with what you get from your goverment. I can also assure you that my information about the basis of the chinese claim are much richer than a single letter from whoever, although I am not saying they are all justified. If the chinese claims were as week as you have described, you think we chinese are so stupid to follow???

Even you delusional consersation between us about the war, we have a different version too. Sorry I am not gonna elabrate it for you. You can ask other chinese for it if any interested. My point is instead of spreading hatred towards your neighbor with vicious, even racist abuses, why not just sit down and talk solutions out just like we did on our land borders?
I know what you mean in first post that you reply to me.
But this is not only things like propaganda said by our government, I read some English document too, and in many discussion in internet forum, your chinese guys argument was never can convice me.

In my post, it's my opinion and questions about logic "share" and "core interests" (territorial) in Chinese thought.
Can you answer me about those questions !? And also explain about your version or story that you believe.

The last, sit down and talk, Vietnam Government doing it and was the side want this way most for sure. Because we are small, China's very big, we shared many mutual benefits, Vietnam want form COC and multi-negotiation, but China want dual-negotiation and take many actions made situation in SCS become worse (making pressure on Vietnam, expansion PRC'occupied in SCS in Phillipine control area, declare SCS is PRC "core interests" ...)
Well, sorry about that.

But, with China having a new leader, things might change.

But we shall see and wait.
Ok, let wait and see.
Read ur comment, i can see u didn't understand real economy situations in China.:raise:

Well i recommand u to trival below 4x main China on-line supermarkets, everyday billions of Chinese ppl including me spent money to purchase good quality goods of 'made in China', i hope urself to find out millions of good quality goods in those China on-line supermarkets, and to check prices of good quality 'made in China' selling in China.
That's normal Chinese ppl spending money on good quality 'made in China' ! (I can make sure the prices in on-line supermarket cheaper than buying from shops.)

1. 淘宝网 TaoBao.com

2. 京东商城 JD.com

3. 苏宁易购 Suning.com

4. 国美在线 Gome.com

The China can produce ¥5,000 Iphone5g, and can produce ¥1,000 Android smart phone, also can produce ¥200 GSM phone. We can produce ¥1,000 shirt, also can produce ¥10 T-shirt. Any kinds of different quality goods with different prices export to different foreign markets. :china:

Just see the prices in China domestic on-line supermarket, usually ¥100 -¥5,000 they r all good quality 'made in China' for local Chinese ppl, anyone here can afford acceptable price to buy safe & good quality.

So u complain the bad quality goods flood into Vietnam from China, why not to beat 'made in China' by to produce some good quality and much cheaper 'made in Vietnam' ? and at last who finally bought these 'bad quality' China goods in Vietnam ? Why not Vietnam import much more 'made in Japan' or 'made in America' to replace 'made in China' in Vietnam market ?

If ur ppl like u just complains no solutions, the 'made in China' will continue popular in Vietnam market.
I understand what you said, I know, this is internet time.

Well, maybe you didn't know, many good quality and good price China's products in Vietnam, I saw it, try it, buy some and I know. But that's all legal, taxable, good product (Lenovo , Oppo smartphone, some clothes brand...) .
The rest are smuggled goods, no quality checkup, fake, and even many traders didn't know those product (clothes, food, drugs, medical products,...) have toxic or no good for health, they just want sell cheaper good and get money.
When we found it, we arrest them and seizure their goods, fined them in rules.
But since we know it's Chinese product, and it's no good for us, how can we are not blame China for this!?
But I didn't has intended to discuss on this topic at first, just explain to you about "anti-China" on "common sense" in Vietnam.

P/S:
1. some of my friends buy goods from Taobao, and got fake product: one buy external HDD 1TB, and get Western Digital case, inside are one 256mb disk and two big heavy screws.

2. We import many product from Japan and USA, European for sure, but China's product has advantage is cheap price, especially with those smuggled clothes, bad quality but good color and appearance.

China and Vietnam are friends. Spratly island issue will be solved quickly. Vietnam realise US is not trustworthy. Supporting pivot strategy against China by US is just making Vietnam being a pawn that will end up achieving nothing. US is not going to give Vietnam 10billions USD for going against China.

Vietnam being in the Chinese camp is the best choice by Vietnam. Build up your economy first and China welcome a strong Vietnam.
1. Vietnam communist Government is not idiots. We never want be pawn in hand of big player, that's why Vietnamese refuse to join with Chinese to against SU in 1968. Vietnam's policy say it clear "We are not allys with one country to against another country!".

2. Vietnam being in the Chinese camp is not realistic, if we want become Chinese camp, so why we can not go with USA, Russia, Japan...!?
No need to go with that, peaceful is enough, if China want it.

Interesting, Chinese journalists from Xinhua visited the Vietnamese President Truong, and interviewed him in Hanoi, Vietnam, June 18, 2013, before his dispatch to Beijing.

Hm...no clue why Chinese media did not disclose the interview, just pictures. Maybe they don´t like his answer to the same question: whom do you trust more: China or America? :D

132464551_11n.jpg

01e6980a-1a26-4fdb-bb88-5580feba0304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom