What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

You can gess it now, look at the photos here.:what:

CIA and Jew (Kissinger) known it as well.

@Enemy: what's your educational status ? not same in China, false flag Chinese boy ?

hey backward little boy every one here thinks you are not very educated :laugh:go back to school ya don't accuse every one a false flag:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know China will not give up an inch in SCS and time can only be a benefiting factor to China.
BTW, military alliance? I do not think so.
Okay, imagine Vietnam proposes a military alliance with China at the next summit, and China angrily rejects the idea because she feels Vietnam is too poor and too weak, nothing if compared with giant mighty rich greedy China.

Will you agree on if Vietnam seeks an alliance with Japan instead? Do you have any problems?

hey backward little boy every one here thinks you are not very educated :laugh:go back to school ya don't accuse every one a false flag:omghaha:
how´s about a ceasefire?

First, China will not angrily reject such proposal but China now is not in alliance with any other countries. Forming such an alliance, what would be our common enemy?

As for your proposal with japan, well, to be honest, you do not seem to see the danger of it. Of course, jap will be very happy to do that but you will face an unhappy China. Since to China, vietnam is not the enemy but japan is. I do not think you will get any benefit out of it.

Okay, imagine Vietnam proposes a military alliance with China at the next summit, and China angrily rejects the idea because she feels Vietnam is too poor and too weak, nothing if compared with giant mighty rich greedy China.

Will you agree on if Vietnam seeks an alliance with Japan instead? Do you have any problems?

how´s about a ceasefire?

Mr. Viet, first of all I don't think Vietnam is either weak or poor, Vietnam is developing at a good pace and I am sure the CN leaders know that too.
A military alliance will mean that CN will need to endorse VN's military actions within reasonable doubt, I don't think CN is too hot with that idea.
May be a non aggression pact will be an acceptable first step for both side.

how´s about a ceasefire?

I don't hate u, i just think ur logical thought is very simple and naive.
Ur country had payed for it, i mean not the War but in domestic economy, national wealth and the living conditions. It's some kind of national tactical mistake. More War and more retrogress, missed the development opportunities.
Same thought in me about you.
But I don't think you naive, but you have different opinion, so ok!
And you wrong about "pay back" things. Since China is big country, and Vietnam is small, so in relation with PRC, we were in trouble in many section, no need to wait for your angry.
_ Maybe you don't know, but we rating "China's good" is bad and worst in common sense (of course not with some trade mark like Lenovo or some Taiwan trade-mark).
_ So it's not likely we need like you or you like us, just peace is enough for now.
Who the heck in China wants Vietnam to be part of China? We have enough resources and land to feed people that's already big enough. why the heck do we want more poor people to feed? Thank you very much. I don't think China would care if Vietnam closes its boarders, maybe some business people in Guangxi province. Other than that, Vietnam is such a distant thought in most Chinese people's psyche. In fact, to average Chinese living in East Coast like my family, we don't care about Xingjiang, Tibet, or those minority regions. We only care about our own life. We the people in the East Coast already pay too much tax to support those people living in poor regions and you want us to feed Vietnamese?

I usually don't comment in Vietnam related threads, but blatant one-sided opinion imposed on another country is too much for me not to comment.
So Did you read your history book!?
What's about Tibet, Uyghur, Manchuria!? Where are your resource and mighty in now if China was not expansion itsefl, LOL.
Some Chinese guys keep crying out "slave" with us like idiots.

how´s about a ceasefire?
1. Your ideals are not realistic, Viet. If that could happened, then it'll in WW3 and after that.
2. He did not want it stop, it's his work for 50 cents
Mr. Viet, first of all I don't think Vietnam is either weak or poor, Vietnam is developing at a good pace and I am sure the CN leaders know that too.
A military alliance will mean that CN will need to endorse VN's military actions within reasonable doubt, I don't think CN is too hot with that idea.
This is realistic. Vietnamese Gov was want this for sure. Hope that can be real.

What do you mean my Indian neighbour?

:pakistan::china:

dont consider yourself to be natural chinese neighbour. Remember P0K is illegally occupied land. through it you cant be neighbor to any one. hence my point stands valid.

Same thought in me about you.
But I don't think you naive, but you have different opinion, so ok!
And you wrong about "pay back" things. Since China is big country, and Vietnam is small, so in relation with PRC, we were in trouble in many section, no need to wait for your angry.
_ Maybe you don't know, but we rating "China's good" is bad and worst in common sense (of course not with some trade mark like Lenovo or some Taiwan trade-mark).
_ So it's not likely we need like you or you like us, just peace is enough for now.
If u wanna get high-quality goods, i suggest u to buy 'made in China' which price by ¥500 - ¥10,000.
If u spend ¥10 and wanna get as the same good as quality of ¥100, i suggest u'd better to produce it by urself.
For example of Lenovo or other China famous brand, their desktops / laptops / smart phones / 3C goods usually price > ¥500, so if u wanna enjoy better living u need pay for more.

1. How much u spend and how quality u enjoy.

2. Each year 'made in China' exported to N.America to Europe to the West countries, 2012 China earning over 3866billions $$ from their packets. Is that trades between China and Vietnam over 100billions $$ ? I read official data the 2012 trades Vietnam only bought 25.7billion $$ goods from China. So it seems ur Vietnam still not the main customer for China export business.

3. Vietnam exporting rice and other agriculture products to China, yes. Except these primary products, can u tell me which Vietnam brands r famous & popular in China market ? I tell u the only Vietnam brand in hundreds of China supermarkets which i ever consumed is ur Vietnam's coconut candy ^_^. Usually it's the only 'made in Vietnam' i can find out in China super-market.

That it is:
T1XspwXlphXXXPQgc2_043850.jpg

T14PVKXoNtXXa74xk2_044311.jpg

foodzhan006719163011154.jpg

4. If Vietnamese tired of exporting above agriculture products to China, okay i believe other Southeast Asian countries will happy to expand their agriculture products to China market and replace Vietnam trades with China.

If u wanna get high-quality goods, i suggest u to buy 'made in China' which price by ¥500 - ¥10,000.
If u spend ¥10 and wanna get as the same good as quality of ¥100, i suggest u'd better to produce it by urself.
For example of Lenovo or other China famous brand, their desktops / laptops / smart phones / 3C goods usually price > ¥500, so if u wanna enjoy better living u need pay for more.

1. How much u spend and how quality u enjoy.

2. Each year 'made in China' exported to N.America to Europe to the West countries, 2012 China earning over 3866billions $$ from their packets. Is that trades between China and Vietnam over 100billions $$ ? I read official data the 2012 trades Vietnam only bought 25.7billion $$ goods from China. So it seems ur Vietnam still not the main customer for China export business.

3. Vietnam exporting rice and other agriculture products to China, yes. Except these primary products, can u tell me which Vietnam brands r famous & popular in China market ? I tell u the only Vietnam brand in hundreds of China supermarkets which i ever consumed is ur Vietnam's coconut candy ^_^. Usually it's the only 'made in Vietnam' i can find out in China super-market.

That it is:

4. If Vietnamese tired of exporting above agriculture products to China, okay i believe other Southeast Asian countries will happy to expand their agriculture products to China market and replace Vietnam trades with China.
Don't get me wrong, cnleio!

_ I bring up examples about China's good to show you common sense in Vietnam about China, not only from disputed Islands in SCS. So, it' no need to get lovely feeling from PRC like some guys said "Vietnam beg China" in here (of course, it'll be good if we have good relationship and developing together).

_ I 'm not a Kid, I know goods have prices, but China good with bad quality and cheap price are a part made our economy in worse. Many products are fake at inside, with popular trade-mark case on outside.

_ 3 & 4, that's business of Vietnamese Producer, Manufacturer and Exporter, Government, I didn't say about it. Vietnam is still developing country, and small to compare with China, so we have our way to go.

Vietnam proposed China a military alliance in 1978, but China rejected the idea because you already made up your mind to punish Vietnam for the invasion of Cambodia (well, this was one of many reasons). Vietnam had no choice and turned to the Soviet Union. That move angered China more. The pretext for the invasion of Vietnam was perfect.

WIKI
Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The treaty expired in 1979, which allowed China to attack Vietnam, a Soviet ally, in the Third Indochina War as a response to Vietnam's invasion of Cambodia, as the treaty had prevented China from attacking Soviet allies.
100 per cent agreed

Vietnam proposed China a military alliance in 1978, but China rejected the idea because you already made up your mind to punish Vietnam for the invasion of Cambodia (well, this was one of many reasons). Vietnam had no choice and turned to the Soviet Union. That move angered China more. The pretext for the invasion of Vietnam was perfect.

100 per cent agreed

If the military alliance was formed, then the Spratly would of been controlled by China and Vietnam.

Too bad the alliance was not formed

Don't get me wrong, cnleio!

_ I bring up examples about China's good to show you common sense in Vietnam about China, not only from disputed Islands in SCS. So, it' no need to get lovely feeling from PRC like some guys said "Vietnam beg China" in here (of course, it'll be good if we have good relationship and developing together).

_ I 'm not a Kid, I know goods have prices, but China good with bad quality and cheap price are a part made our economy in worse. Many products are fake at inside, with popular trade-mark case on outside.

_ 3 & 4, that's business of Vietnamese Producer, Manufacturer and Exporter, Government, I didn't say about it. Vietnam is still developing country, and small to compare with China, so we have our to go.
In fact, where is the demand and there will be a market.

On the one hand u complain low & bad quality of 'made in China' for Vietnam, on the other hand ur local businessmen improted some cheaper goods from China and sell them to ur Vietnamese ppl, is it right ? Although Chinese businessmen doing border business with ur Vietnam, at last they still need to exchange these Chinese goods to money in Vietnamese businessmen's hands, then sell 'made in China' in Vietnam market by local shops.

One reasonable reason, is that local Vietnamese need a cheap & acceptable price for their shopping. These goods which u called 'low quality of made in China' can fit for their consumer demands and they can afford cheaper price, even buy more by low prices.

Of course nobody force Vietnamese to buy 'made in China', ur ppl have many ways to enjoy 'made in Japan' 'made in America' 'made in Germany' and refuse 'made in China', for rich-class / middle-class / poor family thousands of 'made in China' goods could meet different customer's needs by different prices with different quality.

So Why such many not good quality of China goods were exported to Vietnam? Ask ur local businessmen why they need to import them and ask ur local Vietnamese ppl why they need to buy some 'made in China'. As a half-businessman, i just tell u nobody wanna his goods piled up in warehouse, Chinese and Vietnamese businessmen always try their best to sell goods to where needed most.

Anyway, im so glad to talk with Vietnamese members like such peaceful discussion. That animal and racism words really pollute this thread, we r all educated and gentlemen do not talk like animals !

For Vietnam's President 6.19 to visit China, it's no doubt about economic cooperations and attract investments nothing else.

In fact, where is the demand and there will be a market.
Oh, God, I said that I'm not a kid, I know the fact you said.

But I said about examples:
_ No need for you teach me about market rules, I said it so clear, China's good damage our economy. Many of them are smuggled goods, no quality checkup, no good for health.
_ Bad people go for profit, I know that. But you know, goods like drugs (opium, heroin...) and guns, we have demend and market, and if we have not control them, it's very very bad. In case, responsibility is not only belong "business-men" whom you said, but also on producer and government in their locally place.
_ If China did not do that enough (or they didn't want do that), so it's their fault for sure.

Anyway, im so glad to talk with Vietnamese members like such peaceful discussion. That animal and racism words really pollute this thread, we r all educated and gentlemen do not talk like animals !
Like I saw, usually, Chinese member bring it up first (troll, flame post), some name like you can see: Hongwu, ChinaToday, BeijingWalker, ...
For Vietnam's President 6.19 to visit China, it's no doubt about economic cooperations and attract investments nothing else.
Maybe, I just saw news once, and nothing more, or many thing we don't know behind screen.

If the military alliance was formed, then the Spratly would of been controlled by China and Vietnam.

_ Too bad PRC attacked South Vietnam and robbed our Islands in 1974, and that's first step for China enter to Spartly at the South of SCS.

_ So how come we can become alliance and share Spartly like you said!?
_ No for sure, except once when Vietnam was control by PRC and action like PRC's order and lost our independence.
_ So what were we against Western in bloodly wars for!?

Islands belong to us, not China.

You changed your flag, is there true your color now ? :offpost:

Back
Top Bottom