What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

How old are you ?

PDF is not open to immature people, so please grow up an do not use abusive language or you will be banned.

Anyway, your abusive language has been reported.
Mod deleted my post, but fact still there.
_ You're nothing more than me.
Are you mature with your post about our Mr. President!?
_ No for sure.
_ I'm sure you "adult" guy not even dare to speak a word when you stand at before our leader,maybe can not even stand.

Your signature:

ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHAT.
ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH BULLSHJT, NO MATTER WHAT.

P/S: seem like Mod didn't dare to deleted Chinese member flame and troll post, so OK, I know Pak is pro China, no matter what :lol:

Is it true ? I hear some Chinese music, movies and TV series welcomed in Vietnam, young Vietnamese like China's soft power like music and medias.
Chinese theme is popular in Vietnam. No surprise.

@ other members here:
Pls do not bring stupid discrimination here, "Vietcong" and "Chincom" all r a$shole !!!
That´s fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Vietnamese girls are indeed beautiful. Maybe Vietnam and Chinese people can come together and form one people.
Not in one nation. That´s unrealistic. The most realistic scenario is in one day after the SC Sea dispute has been resolved, China and Vietnam could form a military alliance.

Such a weak intelligence, u knew what happened when 1990s Saddam's Iraq and 2008 Georgia trolled another big & powerful country, what results they got at last? Keep trolling China and attract more hates then oneday ur country will pay for it as long as Vietnam still at China's border side.
Are you hate me!?
So Can you get our country pay for it!?

You guys troll in here and think we do like you in real life!?
_ No for sure ... :coffee:

Are you hate me!?
So Can you get our country pay for it!?

You guys troll in here and think we do like you in real life!?
_ No for sure ... :coffee:
I don't hate u, i just think ur logical thought is very simple and naive.
Ur country had payed for it, i mean not the War but in domestic economy, national wealth and the living conditions. It's some kind of national tactical mistake. More War and more retrogress, missed the development opportunities.

as long as ksa does not interfere our internal muslim policies, our relation should be fine.

buddy we have good relations with all muslim countries, KSA and china is getting along very well we have good trade relations , and I think we will get a lot closer in the future

You know China will not give up an inch in SCS and time can only be a benefiting factor to China.

BTW, military alliance? I do not think so.

Not in one nation. That´s unrealistic. The most realistic scenario is in one day after the SC Sea dispute has been resolved, China and Vietnam could form a military alliance.

Oh well, they r not PLA soldiers in N.Vietnam to support Vietnam War, they r Vietnamese pretending to be Chinese soldiers. U must be kidding me dude ! A poor Vietnamese forgets his country's hard history and don't know what to be thankful for !

They'r 100% PLA air-defense soldiers fought in N.Vietnam, and ur poor N.Vietnam got great helps from CHINA !!!

2011620913130.jpg

2011620913141.jpg

2011620913142.jpg

Chinese are number one liar in the world, look here below, the Photo is showed Vietnamese Soldiers in fighting against dirty Chinese agressors in Sino - Vietnam war 1979.
:omghaha::omghaha::ashamed:

chinavietnam_01.jpg

Guns of February
Vietnamese artillery pounds away at advancing Chinese troops on Feb. 23, 1979, six days after Beijing launched a massive and costly invasion of Vietnam's northern provinces. The brief but bloody episode, today known as the Third Indochina War

Read more: China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME

Bonus for you.
chinavietnam_05.jpg

viets cant seem to get their head out of the history bin.

China - Vietnam relations is heavily skewed to the Chinese, how viets respond will directly impact how your country will fare in the coming years. With 87 odd million people living in pretty shanty conditions, hope you get your priorities sorted out.

viets cant seem to get their head out of the history bin.

China - Vietnam relations is heavily skewed to the Chinese, how viets respond will directly impact how your country will fare in the coming years. With 87 odd million people living in pretty shanty conditions, hope you get your priorities sorted out.

History is not empty bin, we know mentality of chinese leaders, to be carefully in relation with them.

History is not empty bin, we know mentality of chinese leaders, to be carefully in relation with them.

you know nothing , THE ONLY THING you dirty greedy viets know is how to beg for more aid :lol: how to get loan with no intention of paying back

In Vietnam, although almost people hates China but cannot deny they really like Chinese Culture. Films, Musics, Literature,... There are so many imprints of Chinese culture in modern Vietnam. The problem in relation between two countries is: China want to controls Vietnam, makes Vietnam to be a part of China and Vietnam want to independent.

Chinese theme is popular in Vietnam. No surprise.

Those are old songs. Do you recognize Vietnamese versions of these song?

如果没有他你还爱我吗 - 如果没有他ä½*还爱我吗-å…*哲 - YouTube

小三 - 小三 ~~~ 冷æ¼* - YouTube

爱情美酒分给谁 - 龙梅å*_老猫-爱情美酒分给谁 - YouTube

愛 上 你 是 一 個 錯 - 爱上ä½*是一个错 - 杨培安; - YouTube

For me, I like the combinations between Chinese videos and Vietnamese songs. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
you know nothing , THE ONLY THING you dirty greedy viets know is how to beg for more aid :lol: how to get loan with no intention of paying back

WE can have loan enough from JCA, ADB, ....he he, don't forget that chinese inveveted " Cai Bang " first in the world.:omghaha:
You begged us to receive your loans for policy, hehe, but project funded by China is low quality, no good. I's bad propaganda for backward China. Corruption chinese get money from Chinese Co. first for lobby and "Guan Xi".
We will pay back money of Chinese people to "Cai bang" govt. :D

In Vietnam, although almost people hates China but cannot deny they really like Chinese Culture. Films, Musics, Literature,... There are so many imprints of Chinese culture in modern Vietnam. The problem in relation between two countries is: China want to controls Vietnam, makes Vietnam to be a part of China and Vietnam want to independent.

Those are old songs. Do you recognize Vietnamese versions of these song?

Who the heck in China wants Vietnam to be part of China? We have enough resources and land to feed people that's already big enough. why the heck do we want more poor people to feed? Thank you very much. I don't think China would care if Vietnam closes its boarders, maybe some business people in Guangxi province. Other than that, Vietnam is such a distant thought in most Chinese people's psyche. In fact, to average Chinese living in East Coast like my family, we don't care about Xingjiang, Tibet, or those minority regions. We only care about our own life. We the people in the East Coast already pay too much tax to support those people living in poor regions and you want us to feed Vietnamese?

I usually don't comment in Vietnam related threads, but blatant one-sided opinion imposed on another country is too much for me not to comment.

If South Vietnam could win the War and unify the N.Vietnam, i have no doubt ur guy would not born in U.S.

Cheers~!

IF the South Vietnam unify the North Vietnam, china would not have dispute SCS. and all your chinese would not be on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom