What's new

Vietnam´s President visits China

Chinese are number one liar in the world, look here below, the Photo is showed Vietnamese Soldiers in fighting against dirty Chinese agressors in Sino - Vietnam war 1979.
:omghaha::omghaha::ashamed:

chinavietnam_01.jpg

Guns of February
Vietnamese artillery pounds away at advancing Chinese troops on Feb. 23, 1979, six days after Beijing launched a massive and costly invasion of Vietnam's northern provinces. The brief but bloody episode, today known as the Third Indochina War

Read more: China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME

Bonus for you.
@Rechoice
U r a completly fake military fan in PDF. Except trolling u know nothing about weapon equipments, more u talk more joke other ppl feel from ur funny comments.
I tell u below ↓ , i also ask u did u really know in North & South Vietnam War and in the Vietnam War Which steel helmet VPA solders used in last Wars ? When VPA Army start to equip 152mm howiter ?
Dude, u come here just to shame on urself !

pla_in_northvietnam1.jpg

9065564046_a26e9d51b3_o.jpg

A joker without urself thoughts without enough knowledges just following other talks, going on pls ... continue trolling in PDF, LOL !

Last edited by a moderator:
@cnleio: you are joker on PDF.:omghaha:

The Photo is made by AFP reporter, then you can't lie that there are Chinese. I quoted for you the original wording of "Time Photos" editor about the photo:

"Guns of February
Vietnamese artillery pounds away at advancing Chinese troops on Feb. 23, 1979, six days after Beijing launched a massive and costly invasion of Vietnam's northern provinces. The brief but bloody episode, today known as the Third Indochina War, claimed tens of thousands of lives in the space of less than a month."

chinavietnam_01.jpg

Read more: China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME
I have pointed out the wrong of this fail pic, let's other members to judge who's the biggest joker here !
Remember this's the PDF, a international military forum and i think other military fans here must know much more than ur poor guy.

U r a true troller nothing to know ~! What i provided datas all from the military equipments and from the history records, but u just trolling. Going on ... why i care a troller like u ?

History is not empty bin, we know mentality of chinese leaders, to be carefully in relation with them.

Mentality of Chinese leaders? The US with its vast network of intelligence agencies don't even know the mentality of Chinese leaders yet you claim Viets do? Give us an example.

I have pointed out the wrong of this fail pic, let's other members to judge who's the biggest joker here !
Remember this's the PDF, a international military forum and i think other military fans here must know much more than ur poor guy.

U r a true troller nothing to know ~! What i provided datas all from the military equipments and from the history records, but u just trolling. Going on ... why i care a troller like u ?

read again your post #96 idiot chinese, liar. The photo you posted is from AFP reporter 1979 but you stated there are PLA in North VN fighting again USA. The Vietnam War against USA is ended 1975.
Stop lie and shoot a mouth, PDF members look down at you, stupid chinese liar.:omghaha:

read again your post #96 idiot chinese, liar. The photo you posted is from AFP reporter 1979 but you stated there are PLA in North VN fighting again USA. The Vietnam War against USA is ended 1975.
Stop lie and shoot a mouth, PDF members look down at you, stupid chinese liar.:omghaha:
A loser only left trolling, keep going i won't waste my time again. Other members here just watching ur poor show.
Come on boy, try ur best.

A loser only left trolling, keep going i won't waste my time again. Other members here just watching ur poor show.
@cnleio,

I just want to know whether the regular PLA troops (simple infantry men), right now, wear ballistic vests while on combat mode? When I see them doing combat exercises on CCTV, I notice them not wearing such vests. If there is any real war scenario, will Chinese troops be wearing such vests?

Just curiosity, nothing else.

You don't shoot your mouth, stubborn and stupid. Photo is for Sino-Vietnam war 1979, not Chinese PLA in North Vietnam in Vietnam war ended before 1975. I wander about education system in China.:omghaha:

You don't shoot your mouth, stubborn and stupid. Photo is for Sino-Vietnam war 1979, not Chinese PLA in North Vietnam in Vietnam war ended before 1975. I wander about education system in China.:omghaha:

So @Rechoice, what's your educational status?

Mentality of Chinese leaders? The US with its vast network of intelligence agencies don't even know the mentality of Chinese leaders yet you claim Viets do? Give us an example.

You can gess it now, look at the photos here.:what:

mao_stalin.jpg

nixon_mao.png

CIA and Jew (Kissinger) known it as well.

So @Rechoice, what's your educational status?
@Enemy: what's your educational status ? not same in China, false flag Chinese boy ?

They do. The vest itself is slightly heavier than the Western counterpart, the ceramic insert plate to protect vital organs is of similar quality.

@cnleio,

I just want to know whether the regular PLA troops (simple infantry men), right now, wear ballistic vests while on combat mode? When I see them doing combat exercises on CCTV, I notice them not wearing such vests. If there is any real war scenario, will Chinese troops be wearing such vests?

The current CN ruling party is a lot smarter and has worldview, CN will not make the same mistake in trust and judgement like before.

@cnleio,

PLA soldiers equip type06 and type07 ballistic vest, u can find more information in my Leio's PLA Photos thread in China-defense board.

Peace Time PLA exercise inside China, it's few to see PLA soldiers wearing ballistic vest, but when PLA actions abroad or joint-drill with foreign troops, u will see PLA soldiers armed to the teeth.

20091012175350-353226051.jpg

714539e2-c342-4f71-8adb-6a3d03ed31cd.jpg

rdn_51ba7084ecee9.jpg

p.aspx

browse.php

m6Shw.jpg

browse.php

browse.php

PLA soldiers equip type06 and type07 ballistic vest, u can find more information in my Leio's PLA Photos thread in China-defense board.

Peace Time PLA exercise inside China, it's few to see PLA soldiers wearing ballistic vest, but when PLA actions abroad or joint-drill with foreign troops, u will see PLA soldiers armed to the teeth.

20091012175350-353226051.jpg

rdn_51ba7084ecee9.jpg

p.aspx

browse.php

m6Shw.jpg

browse.php

browse.php

In the pics showing Chinese soldiers in desert camo, what location are they in? Looks like American camo.
Also, when was the type 06 and 07 used? What year?
Anyway, the PLA has modernized very well.

In the pics showing Chinese soldiers in desert camo, what location are they in? Looks like American camo.
Also, when was the type 06 and 07 used? What year?
Anyway, the PLA has modernized very well.
PLA soldiers in type07 desert camo and type07 ballistic vest (yellow colors), that pics showed soldiers of PLA ChengDu 149 division, and last exercise location in GanSu gobi desert which a west province of China. PLA Army soldiers wearing type07 green camo and type07 ballistic vest(green colors), the pics in Russia lands of 2010 or 2011 China-Russia joint drills (i forget specific year -_-!...)

I remeber type07 vest mass equipped by PLA Army since 2009 , the type06 vest seems only for PLAN Marine corps equip when PLAN start to anti-pirate in Gulf of Aden.
Another Green camo vest that for China Armed Police unites, 2012-2013 Armed Police teams start to wear new combat vest.

Back
Top Bottom