What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

There are some difference, the Chinese looking Viets are directly descended from Chinese, only the Tibetans and East Indians are close by follow.

While Japanese and Koreans are belong to another group of Mongoloid, they don't look exactly same as the Chinese Mongoloid.

What's your point? Does that mean we belong to China? so does that mean America and Canada belong to Britain?

Personally, i prefer those from Northern Vietnam, since it was once part of China's territory, and therefore the girls from these areas should look familiar to me due the historical influence from China.

Let me get this straight. You like Chinese-looking girls. But you can't find any Chinese-looking girls in China so you want to find them in Vietnam? :rofl:

I want to start reporting posts, but not sure how far back I'll need to go... :police:

Come on guys didn't you read the thread title about "Better ties"?
Bro, we just use "Better ties" to buy more time before kicking China out of our islands, we never have a so called "Better ties" with invader
wangkaolan said:
THE SECOND PICTURE IS THOSE NUKE VIETNAM MILITANT WOMEN I MENTIONED. THEY BATTLED WITHOUT DRESSING CLOTH.
So, why did you retreat from Laoshan instead of Nuke us :whistle:

Personally, i prefer those from Northern Vietnam, since it was once part of China's territory, and therefore the girls from these areas should look familiar to me due the historical influence from China.

I don't think you even know what you are talking about. Stop pulling crap out of your a$$.

Let me get this straight. You like Chinese-looking girls. But you can't find any Chinese-looking girls in China so you want to find them in Vietnam? :rofl:

I prefer the Chinese appearance, but the Viet girls with the Chinese appearance are culturally exotic to me. ;)

I want to start reporting posts, but not sure how far back I'll need to go... :police:

Come on guys didn't you read the thread title about "Better ties"?
GET MARRY WITH EACH OTHER WILL PROMPT A BETTER TIE. :cheers:

I see so you think Vietnamese culture is better than Chinese culture?

I think the Viet girls are more easygoing sometimes than many golddigging Chinese girls.

I've met some from the urban areas, they look nice and very polite, and culturally they are quite reserved like many traditional East Asian girls.

Bro, we just use "Better ties" to buy more time before kicking China out of our islands, we never have a so called "Better ties" with invader

No, because he love our Vietnamese girls so much because they are so exotic to him that he couldn't nuke us. LOL!

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I think the Viet girls are more easygoing sometimes than many golddigging Chinese girls.

I've met some from Urban areas, they look nice and very polite, and culturally they are quite reserved like many traditional East Asian girls.

Have you find yourself a Vietnamese girl yet? or still on the look out?

MANAGE YOUR ANGER. NO COUNTRY WILL DARE NUKE VIETNAM CAUSE ALL WOMEN MILITANT IN VIETNAM IS NUKE.

No, because he love our Vietnamese girls so much because they are so exotic to him that he couldn't nuke us. LOL!

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Have you find yourself a Vietnamese girl yet? or still on the look out?

Your language is exotic to me, but others not much.

MANAGE YOUR ANGER. NO COUNTRY WILL DARE NUKE VIETNAM CAUSE ALL WOMEN MILITANT IN VIETNAM IS NUKE.

You don't need to type in capital letters to get our attention, we can read small letters just fine.

Your language is exotic to me, but others not much.

It is, it is. That's because after so many invasions, our language revolutionized.

I see so you think Vietnamese culture is better than Chinese culture?
CHINA VIETNAM CULTURE IS SIMILIAR. THEY KNOW US, WE KNOW THEM. NO SECRET BETWEEN US. INDIA IS A EXOTIC COUNTRY TO ME 100 TIMES THAN VIETNAM.

Back
Top Bottom