What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

CHINA VIETNAM CULTURE IS SIMILIAR. THEY KNOW US, WE KNOW THEM. NO SECRET BETWEEN US. INDIA IS A EXOTIC COUNTRY TO ME 100 TIMES THAN VIETNAM.

The two Viet girls i posted could even fit better in Shanghai than in Guangdong in term of appearance, that's weird that some Vietnamese could have looked so close to the central type of Chinese, not the peripheral type.

CHINA VIETNAM CULTURE IS SIMILIAR. THEY KNOW US, WE KNOW THEM. NO SECRET BETWEEN US. INDIA IS A EXOTIC COUNTRY TO ME 100 TIMES THAN VIETNAM.

Oh dear, that's over compensating. If you're gonna suck up, at least do it right.

THERE SPEAKING TONE IS REALLY WEIRD like CATS in heat. RATHER WEIRD.

LOL, how's it weird? that's because we're not Chinese from the beginning. I thought you knew that.

The two Viet girls i posted could even fit better in Shanghai than in Guangdong in term of appearance, that's weird that some Vietnamese could have looked so close to the central type of Chinese, not the peripheral type.
YES, THE CHINESE LOOKING VIETNAM GIRL IS MORE LIKE A SHANGHAIANESE. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE COST OF MARRYING A GOOD LOOKING GIRL LIKE THIS FROM VIETNAM IS MUCH MORE CHEAPER THAN LOCAL ONES.

YES, THE CHINESE LOOKING VIETNAM GIRL IS MORE LIKE A SHANGHAIANESE. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE COST OF MARRYING A GOOD LOOKING GIRL LIKE THIS FROM VIETNAM IS MUCH MORE CHEAPER THAN LOCAL ONES.

Those from rurals can be quite dangerous, they can even sell their own child for 60k Yuan.

I think we should go after those from the richer urban areas, who are better looking and more polite as well.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

DOES IT SOUND LIKE THIS ONE:MIAO MIAO MIAO MIE MIE MIE BLA BLA.........

Yes, many Viets i've met in Canada were from the Southern Vietnam, and their accent sounds more exotic than the Northern one to us.

Those from rurals can be quite dangerous, they can even sell their own child for 60k Yuan.

I think we should go after those from the richer urban areas, who are better looking and more polite as well.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Yes, many Viets i've met in Canada were from the Southern Vietnam, and their accent sounds more exotic than the Northern one to us.

Come on viet brothers don't give Chinese run for them money like 1979 again :sniper:

I pity chinese girls lol. Looks like no one wants them. Damn.

I pity chinese girls lol. Looks like no one wants them. Damn.

We have more men than women in China, it will still be the Chinese men to marry them, and you don't have to worry about. :lol:

We lack of women, and we have also considered to marry with the North Korean women, but their women are mostly crazy ultranationalists, who knows if they would try to steal more secrets from China for their own motherland.

Viet girls are overall less ultranationalistic, that's why so many Chinese men married with the Viet girls.

We have more men than women in China, it will still be the Chinese men to marry them, and you don't have to worry about. :lol:

We lack of women, and we have also considered to marry with the North Korean women, but their women are mostly crazy ultranationalists, who knows they will try to steal more secrets from China for their motherland.

Viet girls are overall less ultranationalistic, that's why so many Chinese men married to the Viet girls.

LOL, that's true about Korean girls. LOL even Korean men I know wouldn't date them but dated the Chinese girls instead. My Korean girl friend is engaged with a Vietnamese guy cuz he likes her being crazy in bed.

Vietnam women other than the image of Chinese women. check out the picture below and compare.
anh10.jpg

they are just old and ugly:
anh11.jpg

and they are very dangerous with weapons in hand (1979):
hatuyen1984_c.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/chiangshan/195.jpg

Oh, you saw the article about the Vietnamese woman in China who sold her son for 60000 RMB, all because her husband was "too poor"?

That is quite sad for both of them. To be honest many of the men marrying the Vietnamese girls are too poor and uneducated. The government should offer education so tragedies like this don't happen again.

Vietnam women other than the image of Chinese women. check out the picture below and compare.
anh10.jpg

they are just old and ugly:
anh11.jpg

and they are very dangerous with weapons in hand:
hatuyen1984_c.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/chiangshan/195.jpg

These Chinese women are the ethnic minorities, meanwhile they are quite aged, not the Viet girl in her early 20s that you posted.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Oh, you saw the article about the Vietnamese woman in China who sold her son for 60000 RMB, all because her husband was "too poor"?

That is quite sad for both of them. To be honest many of the men marrying the Vietnamese girls are too poor and uneducated. The government should offer education so tragedies like this don't happen again.

Many Viet girls are very nice and polite, but this is an exceptional case.

The reason is quite simple: history always repeats.

If vn wants to challenge China in SCS for a war, you will get a war. At the end of the day, you will get what you ask for.

One thing for sure is that it will not be China who will be left with ruins. If you still do not believe that and still think vn has the strongest and best army, well, there will be nothing else I want to add here.

LOL, that was history. It's now and the future. Why should i waste my time looking at past growth when the economy is moving forward and look into the future?

Our PM begged for something is obvious. It's not news. LOL, you're so silly.

Back
Top Bottom