What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

1 on 1, you're busted :p
O%20du%20kich.jpg.jpg

odukich2.jpg
THE SECOND PICTURE IS THOSE NUKE VIETNAM MILITANT WOMEN I MENTIONED. THEY BATTLED WITHOUT DRESSING CLOTH.

LOL, look at how ignorant you are. The Chinese looking ones are Vietnamese. Didn't you just say Chinese girls are trash?

About 1/3 of modern Viets carry the Chinese gene marker, so you could find many Chinese looking Viets there.

I want to start reporting posts, but not sure how far back I'll need to go... :police:

Come on guys didn't you read the thread title about "Better ties"?

VIETNAM WOMEN IS PRETTY AND SOFT, MORE IMPORTANT CHEAP AND EASYGOING, GOOD CHOICE TO CONSIDER. WHY VIETNAM IS SO UPSET THERE WOMEN MARRYING US? THEY WILL BE TREATED NICELY.

Vietnamese women will be mother of next generation Chinese. Sons don't attack land of your mother ! :rofl:

About 1/3 of modern Viets carry the Chinese gene marker, so you could find many Chinese looking Viets there.

The difference is in the 1/3. We are not Chinese. Do you think Polish are Russian and Russian are Ukrainian? If you say that to people, they would put a sledge hammer to your head. You lack so much social skills. It's unreal.

even japanese,koreans,tibetans,philips and east indians looks like chinese:rofl:
i mean they have mongol features like you

There are some difference, the Chinese looking Viets are directly descended from Chinese, only the Tibetans and East Indians are close by follow.

While Japanese and Koreans are belong to another group of Mongoloid, they don't look exactly same as the Chinese Mongoloid.

There are some difference, the Chinese looking Viets are directly descended from Chinese, only the Tibetans and East Indians are close by follow.

While Japanese and Koreans are belong to another group of Mongoloid, they don't look exactly same as the Chinese Mongoloid.

for us every body looks same:rofl:
;)

Back
Top Bottom