What's new

Vietnam-China: Better ties hold key to South China Sea disputes

Only weak appeal to the international court. We will take back those islands by force, the action could be taken at any moments as we like. Who give internationala court a a shitt any way.....

Too bad that wont happen. You're just a minion, no one gives a crap of what you just said on here. You're a regular troll.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Some Viets look Huaxia, while some others don't.

I think those Huaxia looking Viet girls can fulfill as the bride role for many of our lonely male compatriots.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Keep dreaming, your ancestors also originated in Africa, so you can claim there land as well.

It's not the lack of women in China that made you feel lonely. It is you, who failed to attract a female. SO it doesn't matter what you say, you will remain lonely forever. Who's going to marry you when you talk like a 12 years old? lol, Stop fooling yourself. Have you ever had sex before?

Too bad that wont happen. You're just a minion, no one gives a crap of what you just said on here. You're a regular troll.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

It's not the lack of women in China that made you feel lonely. It is you, who failed to attract a female. SO it doesn't matter what you say, you will remain lonely forever. Who's going to marry you when you talk like a 12 years old? lol, Stop fooling yourself. Have you ever had sex before?
Vietnam troll alert

Vietnam troll alert

attention wh0re alert. Your weakness is trying to get my attention which you will only gain through your Chinese male partners.

The are many differences between China and Vietnam. You cannot say Vietnam is Chinese and Chinese is Vietnamese. Stupid logic like that would get you kill in a place like Canada and USA. You're lucky that you live in China, if you come here and tell me that to my face, you wouldn't have a face left the next day. Just saying.

Only weak appeal to the international court. We will take back those islands by force, the action could be taken at any moments as we like. Who give internationala court a a shitt any way.....
Wow, Loser only have the guts to bark , so pls don't retreat so fast like in 1979 and in 1992 when you had to leave LaoShan mountain :cool:
A broken generation

When the war was finally over in 1992, combat troops left Laoshan.Three decades after the Sino-Vietnamese War
btw: We begin mass producing anti-ship missle now, and soon we will test it with your crap warship :P

China GDP per capita: 5400 USD

Vietnam GDP per capita: 1300 USD

Funny those Viets labelling us as poor, while their average income is less than a quarter of ours, and the inflation is 4 times more than ours.

We don't said that China is poor, but you decry Vietnam poor while your country still receive Japan's ODA annual.
Look to the per capita income of Japan, Korea, Taiwan ... the countries not far from China and Vietnam, you should feel ashamed to show per capita of China and Vietnam to here for comparison.

Wow, Loser only have the guts to bark , so pls don't retreat so fast like in 1979 and in 1992 when you had to leave LaoShan mountain :cool:

btw: We begin mass producing anti-ship missle now, and soon we will test it with your crap warship :P

The Chinese that live in Canada and USA don't have the guts to bark like these internet warriors. I wish these internet warriors could show themselves here and tell that Vietnamese are Chinese to my face. I think they wouldn't even show up when I request for a 1 on 1. Just saying.

We don't said that China is poor, but you decry Vietnam poor while your country still receive Japan's ODA annual.
Look to the per capita income of Japan, Korea, Taiwan ... the counties not far from China and Vietnam, you should feel ashamed to show per capita of China and Vietnam to here for comparison.

They won't because these internet warriors are so brave that they think Vietnam is the reason for their harassment. We wanted them to fight us, but they keep talking and talking and talking. I would love to teach chinesetiger a spanking lesson.

attention wh0re alert. Your weakness is trying to get my attention which you will only gain through your Chinese male partners.

The are many differences between China and Vietnam. You cannot say Vietnam is Chinese and Chinese is Vietnamese. Stupid logic like that would get you kill in a place like Canada and USA. You're lucky that you live in China, if you come here and tell me that to my face, you wouldn't have a face left the next day. Just saying.
I'm 6'5 and 100KG , 1 ON 1, YOU DEAD.

crap, CRAP. YOUR MISSLE DONT EVEN HAVE CHANCE TO LAUNCH BEFORE IT BALSTED TO SMITHERING BY OUR BALLASTIC MISSLE.

The Chinese that live in Canada and USA don't have the guts to bark like these internet warriors. I wish these internet warriors could show themselves here and tell that Vietnamese are Chinese to my face. I think they wouldn't even show up when I request for a 1 on 1. Just saying.

They won't because these internet warriors are so brave that they think Vietnam is the reason for their harassment. We wanted them to fight us, but they keep talking and talking and talking. I would love to teach chinesetiger a spanking lesson.

Here we go, you are acting like a tough Internet warrior here. :coffee:

We don't said that China is poor, but you decry Vietnam poor while your country still receive Japan's ODA annual.Look to the per capita income of Japan, Korea, Taiwan ... the counties not far from China and Vietnam, you should feel ashamed to show per capita of China and Vietnam to here for comparison.
WHO WILL HATE MONEY, THEY WILLING TO GIVE, WHY NOT ACCEPT?

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Here we go, you are acting like a tough Internet warrior here. :coffee:
LEAVE THOSE TROLL ALONE, MONKEY BUISINESS.

you think i care? From history, we all know you're scared of death.
YOUR HISTORY IS MADE OF MONKEY BUSINESS FAKE PAPERS. WE SCARED TO BE KILLED BY THOSE NUKE VIETNAM WOMEN ARMY MEMBER PRETENDING CIVILLIAN SHOOTING OUR BACKS:sniper:

you think i care? From history, we all know you're scared of death.

Come to lloydminster, ill **** you up then leave you bleed to death. Come here. I see you live in Canada too. I'd love to teach you a spanking lesson.

Another chest thumping Viet warrior, you need some anger management.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

YOUR HISTORY IS MADE OF MONKEY BUSINESS FAKE PAPERS. WE SCARED TO BE KILLED BY THOSE NUKE VIETNAM WOMEN ARMY MEMBER PRETENDING CIVILLIAN SHOOTING OUR BACKS:sniper:

We have about 24 million single males, we need to keep importing their virgin girls in order to meet the demand.

Ahhhh, hahaha, here's an example of someone who need some anger management. Any women could easily take you down Mr. 100 kg 6'5" lol you're so big even a blind old Viet woman could take you down.

Another chest thumping Viet warrior, you need some anger management.

As for you, you just need a spanking lesson. I don't need any management. I'll manage you, dear tiger.

Ahhhh, hahaha, here's an example of someone who need some anger management.

As for you, you just need a spanking lesson. I don't need any management. I'll manage you, dear tiger.
YOU ARE REALLY A WORRIER.

Back
Top Bottom